OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see a picture of the LAs they look even worse than before. They are wack IMO. Oh and BTW Vault will have 24 pairs of Chinas!!!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

hmmm

how many people truly buying the shoes for themselves?

Outta 50 people.... 5 maybe want them for themselves.. It's sad
I can't wait to wear mine.  I don't care if they're limited or not.  Hell I have Freddy dunks that I rock and those are pretty limited.  Granted I won't be wearing these until this muddy/snowy/dirty mess dries up, but I will be keeping them.  You guys planning on wearing them with the blue laces?  I know red looks good, but I wonder about white 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Every time I see a picture of the LAs they look even worse than before. They are wack IMO. Oh and BTW Vault will have 24 pairs of Chinas!!!
Just the Vault? Any info about other places that might be getting them?

Hell, theres people that don't even wear their Jordans. I can't count the number of deadstock SPACEJAMS people still have, thats why I can't be in the JB forum that much. I can understand not rocking them right away due to weather and stuff, but I think it's a complete waste of money to have them just sitting in the box

I'm a college student and struggling just to get one pair of kicks on new releases. I don't bother using my credit card to buy more pairs to resell.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I'm guessing they're going to have the special edition ones that come with the lace locks and special box.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

This colorway just too bland, grinch's are way better than LA's. almost every release is better than la's

To Each His Own, I personally love it!
I was raised in SoCal for 20 plus years b4 Hawaii, so it's a no brainer 
devil.gif
I have to agree with DavidLeex84  the la's just don't do it for me at the end of the day its an all blue shoe with small hints of white and red.
grin.gif

DLEE, All Good Brotha^^ no hate... still love them... I'ma sucka for blue...
Peps hated the Miles Davis Vs, but I loved them...

Well... I struck out on eastbay and NDC

Honestly.. I personally didn't try myself.

I left my fate in 3 other dudes hands.. And they were unable to get them
2 were flat out unable to get them
The 3rd person had them for me, and I told him nah because I didn't wanna have three pairs.. Come to find out that the other 2 couldn't get them off NDC.

But my brother was able to get a pair for me...

Don't have them in person.. He's gonna ship them.
That's good man! I happy you got a pair! These were on top of your list 
pimp.gif
 Congrats!

Thanks!And they were on top on my list!I'm happyBut I dont have them yetThanks again to my brother.. Ed.And AD thanks.. I know.. It's coolI know you would've looked outAnd thanks for everyone who tried to help and have helpedIt actually feels good to be helped after all the helping I've done and have been doing.But as you guys see in my sig...I no longer help with HOH stuff...

No prob homie. You know I got you.

and regarding about wearing limited shoes... I'm bout that! I do it for myself... It'll make me cop another pair. And usually do later on. I'll post pics tomorrow. I honestly bought em cuz it's my birthplace... But after actually looking at em and the fact they went with a plain look, made me like em more.

After waiting since 6 am at Footlocker, shipment came in at 4 pm (Fed Ex sucks) me and my boy got ours. They had approx 30 pairs, about 20 sold in the 10 min after they arrived. Also walked down to Footaction and copped a 5.5 for my girl. Will rock these to the Game on Sunday. I really dont think they are that limited now, but still nice looking shoes.

Yeah I don't think they were as limited in CALI from the sounds of it, but everywhere else seems to be pretty limited.

I remember eastbayrep saying all the ASG's are going to be pretty limited. I know tons of people are passing on the 3D's (im still on the fence), but we all know that'll change once the hype and word "limited" gets out....

And can you cali guys explain how that tranandco herb ALWAYS gets the goods?

Finally had time off work to post a quick pic. The flash makes the colors look like they don't match but they do. Wish I had the aways to switch laces.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yeah I don't think they were as limited in CALI from the sounds of it, but everywhere else seems to be pretty limited.

I remember eastbayrep saying all the ASG's are going to be pretty limited. I know tons of people are passing on the 3D's (im still on the fence), but we all know that'll change once the hype and word "limited" gets out....

And can you cali guys explain how that tranandco herb ALWAYS gets the goods?

Pretty sure hes got minions that camp out for him and buy out stock.

TranandCo camping out with empty chairs and then random peps start showing up... that's what I heard...

I'ma try my best to cop the whole ASG PK since I been dying for 'em since the Marquee Sole pics... hopefully I still get lucky on NDC... I think I'ma skip on the Royal Foams and BHM AF1s because of the funds and V-Day, lol...

Originally Posted by gzagenius

has it been covered on weather the sunsets/3ds will be very limited?

should be the same as the LAs... 

im in texas, 2 hohs here. havent followed the thread to know how limited the LAs are.

h and east bay has a sz 10 E. LA left

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I'm guessing they're going to have the special edition ones that come with the lace locks and special box.

No special box. They are giving first dibs to the courtside pack winners

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

This colorway just too bland, grinch's are way better than LA's. almost every release is better than la's

I'm going to assume you failed on copping a pair, but I understand being salty.

Personally, I copped for myself I was one of the few that felt these and the 3D's from the jump, for those that really wanted and the hypebeast(s) prevented that I understand because nothing is more frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom