OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
5f0354d84b577bb260de0961716b1b6f77138b4.jpg

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i think my next kobe will be the baby blue aces and then done w six

east la
concord
grinch
del sol
why would they be baby blue? picture isn't the greatest quality, but I'm pretty sure they are still grey/silver and burgundy with a milky sole

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i think my next kobe will be the baby blue aces and then done w six

east la
concord
grinch
del sol
why would they be baby blue? picture isn't the greatest quality, but I'm pretty sure they are still grey/silver and burgundy with a milky sole

they looked that way from the pic to me

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

This colorway just too bland, grinch's are way better than LA's. almost every release is better than la's

To Each His Own, I personally love it!
I was raised in SoCal for 20 plus years b4 Hawaii, so it's a no brainer 
devil.gif
I have to agree with DavidLeex84  the la's just don't do it for me at the end of the day its an all blue shoe with small hints of white and red.
grin.gif
roll.gif

a month has passed by, and i already got 9 pairs of these.... (4 ids) smh. seriously bout to rent out a storage room.
some pics i just took.

5399022106_9afa55e8b2_z.jpg

5399030762_32663e294e_z.jpg

5399026258_33b3d4265f_z.jpg

5399028582_e8b7118730_z.jpg

5398420803_babcac779e_z.jpg

5399033314_b71bfd3df7_z.jpg

better than pics. The sole and the diff shades of blue is nice. wasnt planning on buying em, but went back and got another pair for myself. Originally didn't like em but, its different in person... and it has some meaning to me at least and can relate.

Thought you weren't able to get a pair, Ed?

Either way, nice shots, makes me think twice about passing.

Originally Posted by never wear them

a month has passed by, and i already got 9 pairs of these.... (4 ids) smh. seriously bout to rent out a storage room.
some pics i just took.

better than pics. The sole and the diff shades of blue is nice. wasnt planning on buying em, but went back and got another pair for myself. Originally didn't like em but, its different in person... and it has some meaning to me at least and can relate.
they definitely look a lot nicer with your photography. nice pick up.

glad you got your pair.
still couldn't bring myself to try for one, but it's all good.
great pictures as usual

9 pairs damn and you said you werent gonna go crazy on the vi. Did u double up on the grinches, del sols and or concords?

some pics i just took.

u always take great pics!   are u putting red laces in them?

Dope shots ED! Best pictures of the LAs! Yea, are you keeping the blue laces ED? Or going with the grinch laces?

Sneakey- i didnt think i was going to be able to since i was work and all, i drove to santa monice (a 40 min drive from work, came out to 23 mins) since i was told they received the biggest shipment. i tried my luck and got em.

thanks patenthend, DnNeou20, violetuniverse91, mjrod1985.

thapointguy - 2 grinches, 1 del sol, 1 concord, 1 E.LA, and 4 ids...... and i still remember telling myself that I'm leaving "the game" since the playoff 12s retro'd... Ain't happening
I been doing this for over 10 years and why stop now. "specially when we're actually gettin good quality, constructed shoes.
Nikeid is better than ever now so thats not helping me stop. before i'd only id dunks and am90s due to them being the only ones with good color options.

I'm stuck in this for sure. unless the Kobe line ends after he leaves. Which i doubt.
and ima have to use those Nike Red laces for now 
eyes.gif
 (unless i do an id with red laces 
laugh.gif
 )

Not even your pics can save these for me NWT...dope pics though!Only have the Grinches so far but I wanna get a pair of Del Sol's and Concords.

nice pix! NWT

after seeing all these pics... thought it looked better~ i meant overall, the colorway on the shoes kinda boring... but the details on the shoes r incredible!
different shading interior, looked like the sightview of E. LA, the soles seems not like usual clear soles, it is sparkling inside!?
and the blue is real nice on them!
but... i still passing
money r tight now after crazy on Kobe Vs, finally got 24 pairs of Kobe Vs! tribute to Kobe
i m gonna go easy on the VIs, so... gotta pick out the one i really like, can't live without it!
thus far, next is gonna be Rice High, China, BHM? still debating, lower merion(need more pix, but thus far seems like i can't pass on it, always love tht burgundy color on them!), grey/blue or grey/blk if they go on sale for cheap...
thus far, thts about it

nice pix! NWT

after seeing all these pics... thought it looked better~ i meant overall, the colorway on the shoes kinda boring... but the details on the shoes r incredible!
different shading interior, looked like the sightview of E. LA, the soles seems not like usual clear soles, it is sparkling inside!?
and the blue is real nice on them!
but... i still passing
money r tight now after crazy on Kobe Vs, finally got 24 pairs of Kobe Vs! tribute to Kobe
i m gonna go easy on the VIs, so... gotta pick out the one i really like, can't live without it!
thus far, next is gonna be Rice High, China, BHM? still debating, lower merion(need more pix, but thus far seems like i can't pass on it, always love tht burgundy color on them!), grey/blue or grey/blk if they go on sale for cheap...
thus far, thts about it

Originally Posted by jdub562

Not even your pics can save these for me NWT

laugh.gif
 i feel you tho. certain shoes aren't cutting it for some ppl.

its a nice looking shoe. the graphic is what i really like. the telephone post, palm trees, clouds... its just looks nice. 

it isn't "od"... its mainly on 1 shoe... and that's that....

unlike these monstrosities 
sick.gif

alien.gif

sick.gif

omega-aj22.jpg

316269_142_A.jpg

the graphic is subtle in a way. its not so overwhelming and sh**... 

never wear them- nice pics! I didn't even want to see em at first cause I didn't have a pair
laugh.gif

Thanks to a fellow NTer I got em!! Couldn't be happier. Thanks again bro, made my day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now I can look at pics in peace lol

Originally Posted by jdub562

Not even your pics can save these for me NWT

laugh.gif
 i feel you tho. certain shoes aren't cutting it for some ppl.

its a nice looking shoe. the graphic is what i really like. the telephone post, palm trees, clouds... its just looks nice. 

it isn't "od"... its mainly on 1 shoe... and that's that....

unlike these monstrosities 
sick.gif

alien.gif

sick.gif

omega-aj22.jpg

316269_142_A.jpg

the graphic is subtle in a way. its not so overwhelming and sh**... 
And it doesn't have Kobe shooting with his left hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom