OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mjrod1985

So sad^ damn resellers! It's all good when they mark up a lil (for tip) to give people who live away from major cities a chance, but damn... Double retail? Some ever more! SMFH...

Agree 100%Around my way we get some limited releases but not all. Definitely not any limited kobes.So I have to rely on ndc or Eastbay for certain releases. Sometimes I am successful and sometimes not.But sometimes I have to pay resellers prices, I don't like to but I guess if I really want a pair of shoes Ihave to.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

tumblr_lft0t5HJFA1qar0vmo1_500.jpg

just leaving this here
kobe has been slowly dunking on players again this year.
eyes.gif
another wannabe smart%%# on NT.
Nocioni
Sefolosha
Delambert

not the craziest posters but dont try to correct me and make it seem like he totally lost the ability to dunk at all. Psshhh this kid.

Kobes more scarred to land than to dunk.

He's slowly getting to where Jordan was at. Just shooting jumpers and that phenomenal fade-away.

He has the ability to perfect his shot, and stay over 55% a night(excluding dunks)

Is it just me or do the East LAs actually go pretty well with Clippers gear?  After seeing more and more pics on feet, they are slowly "growing" on me, but they certainly don't have me pining away for a pair.  None of the ASGs really have that "gotta have them" appeal to me.  I was much more impressed last year with the Chaos, DK, BL, ASG, Duke, SC lineup around this time.

Since I am assuming most of you who are fans of the LA colorway are Laker fans, does that mean you are not Clippers fans at all, or since they are really two teams in entirely different stages, is it cool to root for the Clips so long as they aren't playing the Lakeshow?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Kobes more scarred to land than to dunk.

He's slowly getting to where Jordan was at. Just shooting jumpers and that phenomenal fade-away.

He has the ability to perfect his shot, and stay over 55% a night(excluding dunks)

I respect that hes adapting.  He wouldnt be able to last as long as he has had he kept trying to be a high flyer.  Thats why vince carter is a shell of his former self now.  He didnt adapt.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Since I am assuming most of you who are fans of the LA colorway are Laker fans, does that mean you are not Clippers fans at all, or since they are really two teams in entirely different stages, is it cool to root for the Clips so long as they aren't playing the Lakeshow?

I've repeated myself multiple times, I'm not really a lakers fan. I actually respect the clippers more. Look how much heart they show. Granted they're young and have a lot of work to do. I'm definitely following Blake. That's the reason why I attend clipper games sometimes.
My bad, back to the shoes! I'd wear em with my L. Odom Clippers jersey haha.

Chinas are ridiculous.  To me the sweetest by a long shot after the Grinches, and very quickly creeping up to Grinch status for me.  BHM are an easy pass.  So many better colorways out there or possibly in the mix to waste my time on those.

I really love the Chaos 5, and wish I had gotten a pair of Chaos 4, but honestly, I think these Chinas might be better than both- granted, I am a sucker for cool grey and the with purple its
pimp.gif
$$
to me.

Don't care about BHMs. Want the 4 All Stars and the Rices. Hope the Grey Royals are on the cheap later. I will iD a Mpls colorway or my own crazy one. That's all I forsee as of now.

Good pics above, but still pass on the BHMs. Chinas looking a lot better, though.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I've repeated myself multiple times, I'm not really a lakers fan. I actually respect the clippers more. Look how much heart they show. Granted they're young and have a lot of work to do. I'm definitely following Blake. That's the reason why I attend clipper games sometimes.
My bad, back to the shoes! I'd wear em with my L. Odom Clippers jersey haha.

I'm a fan of the NBA and the game itself.  I grew up in socal and watched the lakers since i was kid.  I'm a fan of both teams but granted technically both teams aren't originally from Los Angeles anyways.  I don't respect the staff with the Clippers because the owner is a douche and a cheapo when it comes to spending on the right talent.  But Blake is a good step in the right direction and i really hope Carmelo gets traded or signs there so we get another competitve team!

Dont get me wrong. I used to be a DIE HARD LAKERS fan.... Now... I'm just a Kobe fan. Always have, always will be.

And those Chinas are so copped. BHMs are looking better and better. Just too dull.

Something must be wrong with me because I think I'm the only one NOT feeling the China, but liking the 3D's, Glass Blues, and LA's (Copped)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Holiday

Something must be wrong with me because I think I'm the only one NOT feeling the China, but liking the 3D's, Glass Blues, and LA's (Copped)
pimp.gif
Nothing wrong bro.  You like what you like.  More Glass blues and 3Ds for you, and more Chinas for me.  Part of my reasoning is that the Chinas don't have too much going on but have some nice colors blending.  Workable with jeans, shorts, sweats, and regular tees, polos, whatever you wear casually but not crazy over the top.  To be fair, anything can be worn with anything as long as you give it some thought, but I personally cant see wearing glass blues "out and about" with jeans or cargo pants, khakis, whatever. 

That being said, I have worn my KD2 creamsicles now mulitple times with jeans and they are about as loud as you can get, so to each their own!

I do know I am stoked for Heat/Thunder followed by Celts/Lakers tomorrow afternoon- No cable for me this year, so I am glad its on network TV.

pimp.gif
wow really... we must have opposite taste man bc i dislike the ones you like and like the ones you dislike.

pimp.gif

Im kinda with you.  I think the chinas are nice as well as the la and 3d but ill be passing on all 3.  The glass blues however, i def want.  Pretty sure theres only a handful of people who like them too.  Thats a plus too.

does anybody know if the Sunset 6s are going to be Niketown or HOH or both releases
eyes.gif
 i kinda feelin those joints
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Nothing wrong bro.  You like what you like.  More Glass blues and 3Ds for you, and more Chinas for me.  Part of my reasoning is that the Chinas don't have too much going on but have some nice colors blending.  Workable with jeans, shorts, sweats, and regular tees, polos, whatever you wear casually but not crazy over the top.  To be fair, anything can be worn with anything as long as you give it some thought, but I personally cant see wearing glass blues "out and about" with jeans or cargo pants, khakis, whatever. 

That being said, I have worn my KD2 creamsicles now mulitple times with jeans and they are about as loud as you can get, so to each their own!

I do know I am stoked for Heat/Thunder followed by Celts/Lakers tomorrow afternoon- No cable for me this year, so I am glad its on network TV.

Yea I got you fam, just pointing out how different my taste are. China's are kinda nice, just not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom