OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tjay

c8426e8511da3213ecf93d052765c31328b27dc0_r.jpg

Got em today, put the Kobe v Lakers Home laces. what do you guys think?

nope. pass.   try royal blue or maybe even black laces in them

^good tried
but IMO, only the white laces settle em... cuz the whole shoes are plain, clean and beautiful

Originally Posted by GZA73

Kobe East LAs or whatever are so wack. Chinas and BHM however are nice.
wattup G, hahaha we all know how u feel about it.  BHM however are.... how can i say this... lack of inspiration when it's next to the BS kb IVs (imho... but i like the theme behind BHM with the other kicks) CHINAS..... HOT! best colorway i think (so far)

Originally Posted by jdub562

Not even your pics can save these for me NWT...dope pics though! 

roll.gif
roll.gif

I was thinking the same thing.....
NWT pics can make any shoe look good, but this shoe is just not cutting it IMO......

Originally Posted by s dubl

pretty easy cop out in Santa monica today...

Ed...if I woulda got hit up a minute later you would have had pair #2
laugh.gif
that 10.5 is going to another NTer. They said they'll be getting more on monday, Im sure you know where.

I got your email, but didn't reply cuz I completely forgot to ask you when I was up there yesterday.
I had no intentions to buy em, and only went for 1 reason, so it didn't run through my head about asking you. My fault.
From now on I'll be saki g you big dawg. Unless I read your post about you not liking a shoe.
Then BattleGround hit me up and offered I was like.... Damn... 10 pairs?! I'm actually happy they ran out tho
laugh.gif
Only pair I wanna double up is the Rice.

Can someone give me some info on how I can get some 3Ds if they do not have them locally at my Foot Locker? Can I do a phone order at HOH or am I pretty much at the mercy of resellers?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

pretty easy cop out in Santa monica today...

Ed...if I woulda got hit up a minute later you would have had pair #2
laugh.gif
that 10.5 is going to another NTer. They said they'll be getting more on monday, Im sure you know where.

I got your email, but didn't reply cuz I completely forgot to ask you when I was up there yesterday.
I had no intentions to buy em, and only went for 1 reason, so it didn't run through my head about asking you. My fault.
From now on I'll be saki g you big dawg. Unless I read your post about you not liking a shoe.
Then BattleGround hit me up and offered I was like.... Damn... 10 pairs?! I'm actually happy they ran out tho
laugh.gif
Only pair I wanna double up is the Rice.
lol, naw B.Ground was there with me haha, as I was grabbing the 10.5 for someone he walked up and asked after I did.

Im not trippin man...I try to look out for anyone, but its damn hard to remember everyone.

5399191545_a5011a6cba_b.jpg

This in my humble opinion is what impressed me so much about the GR China, the liquid metal-esque look of those scales complete with grey fade on the base.

Believe me guys I think these will slowly, but surely creep up on people's favorite lists once they lay eyes on them in person!

VERY solid colorway in the China's. Will try and grab if they become available. And smh at the SF HoH for not getting the LA's, I know it's Norcal but Cali nonetheless...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

This in my humble opinion is what impressed me so much about the GR China, the liquid metal-esque look of those scales complete with grey fade on the base.

Believe me guys I think these will slowly, but surely creep up on people's favorite lists once they lay eyes on them in person!

I agree and also the purple! It's a well put together colorway and the colors go so well, so clean! 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I believe these have been on MOST peoples favorite list, including mines...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Dope pic. Changed my opinion on that shoe. Looks like I'll grab a pair. 
I'm trying to grab more pairs asides from the Grinches I have, but it's hard to bite on mediocre color ways. He could do so much more with the venom theme considering the snake scales on the shoe.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

funny how people +#@@ on a shoe, then after a few hi-res pics, start **** riding that same exact shoe .
nahhh.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

When do the China's release? I have looked at the last 10 pages and nothin
frown.gif

Nobody knows of a US release yet
frown.gif

The other site said the vault received some only for the people who won the courtside pack for xmas to replace not receiving an autograph from Kobe (I believe)

Other than that, nobody knows when we are all getting them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom