OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome pics NWT 
pimp.gif

I'm half and half on the China's... I do like that gradient on them though! The BHM's look better in those pics! 
pimp.gif

... still deciding if I want either though
ohwell.gif

All-star pack will be copped (1/4 so far!)

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ put it in your signature newby...

does that really help, seriously?
   look at his next post, and he did put it in his signature...so it did help...but thanks for your input....

I became a Kobe fan because he was a Laker. I will hate the day he goes, but the Lakers will remain so it's all good.

Chinas 2x!!! NWT, that is the classic fade lol. I aint too big on caps either. I like getting my !@! hooked up, taper!

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

How come nobody likes me on here?
eyes.gif
, I'm a sneakerhead and Kobe head just like the rest.

Three reasons. 
1. You're an idiot.

2. You say the stupidest things.

3. You're a hypocrite.
Wow, I must have made you feel the way Kobe makes Lebron feel when he wins championships.

Yeah i think i'd still be a kobe fan even if he wasn't a laker, but having him in socal makes it that much better
smile.gif

hey socal/orange county folks, the footaction at the cerritos mall has the ELA's on the shelves and in stock - they apparently just got their shipment in this morning, i was told. excluded from discount.

i personally couldn't get myself to buy them.. haha. doubled up on the del sols instead
smile.gif

for those that are out of state, if you have a footaction near you, just do a stock locate.. i'm sure you can get a pair that way..

killed me with those China Kobe VIs... omfg
so beautiful!
i want them now!
i think they had been #1 on my Kobe VIs list since the beginning, with blk/del sol... but now the more pix i saw, they r surpassing all the other ones...

BHM is pretty nice too~ i like em... if they r not tht expensive, i would love to cop one too

Originally Posted by rukawa005

hey socal/orange county folks, the footaction at the cerritos mall has the ELA's on the shelves and in stock - they apparently just got their shipment in this morning, i was told. excluded from discount.

i personally couldn't get myself to buy them.. haha. doubled up on the del sols instead
smile.gif

for those that are out of state, if you have a footaction near you, just do a stock locate.. i'm sure you can get a pair that way..

Is stock locate on footactiom.com? Otherwise...wanna help a guy out ?

eyes.gif

Three reasons. 
1. You're an idiot.

3. You're a hypocrite.
Wow, I must have made you feel the way Kobe makes Lebron feel when he wins championships.
roll.gif
Kobe made Lebron feel bad ? What ? You make no sense whatsoever. You need to be restrain from making posts on NT

chaos/chinas up there are a sure cop!!! bhm's is close-up decision, need to see them in person to convince me that its all worth it!
smile.gif

great pics on the chaos/chinas, bhms and east LAs!
smile.gif

I just walked into FTL at a local L.A. mall and saw the East L.A.s (they still had the cement 3s as well).. Not really a fan of the colorway, but I'm a big fan of the shoe.. I might go head and cop them on monday..  sorry for the crappy pics

eyes.gif

Three reasons. 
1. You're an idiot.

3. You're a hypocrite.

#2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom