OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by johngotty

I want the East LA's. How the heck did I miss the release?

you are threading on thin ice with that statement...
Howso?

I'm in Marcus' video. I was sitting behind Vanessa and the kids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

2qkjihi.jpg
Those other shoes are the hyperfuse lows in the la pack
Damn looks like Feb is going to be a crazy month with all of the Kobe releases and allstar stuff thats going down at staples center...

where can i get some new laces for my concords? maybe purple or something, my white ones are already dirty after a week with people steppin all over them while ballin
30t6p3b.gif
nothing i had more than dirty white laces.

Dukes look just okay to me. Black/reds on the other hand look really serious.

It's gonna be tough trying to wait till the price drops on those.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

ok i see what they have will the chinas not be released in the US???

if not time to send that BBM

We talking about the gr chinas in the uk.

Originally Posted by ppeter

cali folk, the east la's still sitting on shelves at FTL and FTA?

Thats cause they're kinda lame
tongue.gif
.  Just kidding, to each their own, but my guess is that they are more available now since many places seem to have gotten their shipment late and peeps are realizing that they aren't really all that amazing in person.  Just a hunch, but I assume those well informed are aware of all the other heat dropping in the next 6-8 weeks and probably are giving themselves some "room to move" with some of the upcoming releases.  If I had nothing better to buy, I may snag these, but I would rather have two Chinas, OCs, or even DEL Sols on a disco when/if that happens.

Just to let the SF Bay Area folks know that someone on Craigslist is selling the GR Del Sols and Concords for $100. Don't know if they are legit or not but he posted a pictured of each shoe. He also got the East LAs but you gonna pay double the retail. I wonder how he got his hands on the stock.

I really hope no1 paid crazy reseller prices for the east la. Lol at dudes trying to charge 200+ for them when their sitting places.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nikezoomkobeviduke1.jpg

personally, i'd have to go with black base w/ blue scales. the ones up on marqueesole and the black/reds look alright but nothing to go crazy over. both can be done with nikeiD (except the swoosh and logo on the black/red).
I'd rather have this version release too.

I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to ID the same exact shoe for $165, but it just shows the lack of thought behind it.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I really hope no1 paid crazy reseller prices for the east la. Lol at dudes trying to charge 200+ for them when their sitting places.
A lot of us don't have choices but to pay the crazy re-seller prices if we want them.  It sucks but that's the way it is unless you're in Cali.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

A lot of us don't have choices but to pay the crazy re-seller prices if we want them.  It sucks but that's the way it is unless your in Cali.

Just ask someone on here man, no reason you should have to overpay for these (if you did).  A lot of the people here are from Cali and I'm sure they would gladly help you out.  Thats how I got mine

arggggg

That video didn't convince me at all, I've wanted these since the pics first surfaced but I dno if I would ever wear them.

Im sure you guys know what I mean about the shoes you want but don't think you'd wear...

^^ feel you on that, pair of shoe where you like the look, but you're like dam, what can i wear this with? I'd prob. just rock jeans with a plain hoodie of some sort. but that's just me, shoes are enough to make your outfit lol.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

arggggg

That video didn't convince me at all, I've wanted these since the pics first surfaced but I dno if I would ever wear them.

Im sure you guys know what I mean about the shoes you want but don't think you'd wear...

I know exactly what you mean. Feeling that way about my grinches.

Kobe Destroyer jacket is available now on NDC, i want it but i feel like that a lot right now. especially with all those shoes releasing this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom