OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by msw1233

seriously can't wait for the OCs. wish i had a better way to get them than online, though..

Agreed.  Those are my main focus right now and I know they are gonna end up costing me a fortune from a reseller cuz buying them from Nike.com or Eastbay is a total joke.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

We just got them in & INSTANT 2x pairs come Saturday.... The metallic finish on the scales really set them off looks 10x better in person, here are a few quick pics

Those are the bred's right? I thought metallic scales charged a "premium" hmmm.....

since the laces of the V and VI are similar can anyone try on the laces of the usc Vs on the del sol VIs. thanks

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

We just got them in & INSTANT 2x pairs come Saturday.... The metallic finish on the scales really set them off looks 10x better in person, here are a few quick pics
Those r
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
 u can't go wrong with the bred colorway
wink.gif

Like the Blk/Reds alot, the white sole looks great on them.

As for my top 4,

1. Grinches (Surprisingly liking them less and less)
2. East LA's
3. Rice
4. 3D's (still can't decide SMH)

honestly, i never thought i'd say this...

but we need more laker colourways. unless kobe plans to wear some ID's.

Originally Posted by al3x89

honestly, i never thought i'd say this...

but we need more laker colourways. unless kobe plans to wear some ID's.
I personally like seeing the mix of colorways going away from Lakers colors at this time.  For those of us who are fans of the shoe itself or player and not the Lakers this gives us a good option.  Not to mention it is something that can be worn for everyday use or in my case on the weekends (stupid monkey suits for work).  The Laker gold and purple isn't exactly a great thing to wear walking down the street.

Originally Posted by RocDaJs

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The Kobe collection...pics from the Vault.

This KOBE shirt is pretty clever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Each to his own but I think its cheesy...kind of like 6th grade name project....definite pass...the only possible pickup is the rugby and thats a maybe at a huge discount...

Yeah I'm not feeling that whole line at all, maybe the track jacket but thats simple because I'm a sucker for those

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by RocDaJs

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The Kobe collection...pics from the Vault.

This KOBE shirt is pretty clever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Each to his own but I think its cheesy...kind of like 6th grade name project....definite pass...the only possible pickup is the rugby and thats a maybe at a huge discount...

amen. i didn't want to be the first one to say that, but gimme a break here. By far the cheesiest piece of Kobe gear ever released.

^^^ Agree the entire line is trash...It isn't sure if it wants to be Nike or Polo or Brooks Brothers. It is def. geared towards the middle/high school crowd.

Those Black/reds will be copped on the discy. I hate buy Black/red shoes because I already have so many, but those look pretty fresh and I'm sure once I see them in hand I'll want a pair.

The black/red vi's might be the best black/red Kobe out of his line. It's close between them and the all-star v imo.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Damn breds look better and better every time i see them.

hell yeah, but i think they're going to hit the outlets so i'm just crossing my fingers for the drops in prices.

^the kid in the second pic in the article looks like he is def wearing the chinas, Hopefully we get a US RD soon...

i think he is wearing concords they look white..the other picture of kids doing the drill def looks like the chinas though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom