OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by XanGelicO

thanks for the pix man~
i assume the metallic finish on the scale is kinda like glass blue?

if thts the case, i must consider it then... but still gotta check em out in person...

i have bred CWs since the IVs... Vs i have and iD is red/wht/blk... so didn't consider this at the first place, but now you said it is metallic finish on scales, thts wht i wnt to buy for the VIs!! the unique thing on the scales
Vince, this is you right? if so, what's up man?! if not, back to your regularly scheduled programming...lol

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by lj12

Question to the London heads: is there sales tax there? Where can I find the chinas and how much do they cost in total? My buddy is flying to London next week and might ask him to pick up a pair for me.
Price on shelf is what you pay, sales tax is already included in the price. Chinas are available at NikeTown at Oxford Circus.

Thanks man!! Looks like I'm going to ask him to buy me a pair!! $160 sounds pretty reasonable coz even if I were able to get a pair from the states it'd be $130+tax+maybe shipping then I'd have to spend more money on gas just driving 2.5 hours to Seattle!

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

UPS just droped these off in the BLIZZARD, poor delievery dude, i would've gave u a tip(not sure if that's allowed)!
Taking back whatever i said about this cw early, it's so much better now in person!!!!!
zk6la01.jpg

QFT... once I received them I was like whoa..

got my 2pairs chinas coming from china!! came out to $167 a pair with help, otherwise it's rmb1299=$198 a pair, shipping is around $40 for 2 pairs. also the special boxed version was rumored only at 80, some sold them straight up for 198(which is same MSRP as the regular box version), some place force u buy the T and some other stuff with the shoes total $600. nike is making a crap load of money over there.

Do you know if the special box and lacelocks are available still or is it just the GR?

Question to the London heads: is there sales tax there? Where can I find the chinas and how much do they cost in total? My buddy is flying to London next week and might ask him to pick up a pair for me.
Price on shelf is what you pay, sales tax is already included in the price. Chinas are available at NikeTown at Oxford Circus.

Thanks man!! Looks like I'm going to ask him to buy me a pair!! $160 sounds pretty reasonable coz even if I were able to get a pair from the states it'd be $130+tax+maybe shipping then I'd have to spend more money on gas just driving 2.5 hours to Seattle!

yo
i'm from canada as well, and i would suggest you check out deadstockshoes.com for GR. they might not have china's, or some other limited released, but if there's a pair that has caught your attention on the site, then it's a steal!

$125 SHIPPED to Canada. i msged the dude, he said he ships USPS so you won't get dinged in brokerage fees. you might get hit with taxes, but you likely won't. still beats $179.99+tax. 

if i was interested in some GR, i'd purchase from there. but i'm buying ID's only with the help of some people in the US 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

yo
i'm from canada as well, and i would suggest you check out deadstockshoes.com for GR. they might not have china's, or some other limited released, but if there's a pair that has caught your attention on the site, then it's a steal!

$125 SHIPPED to Canada. i msged the dude, he said he ships USPS so you won't get dinged in brokerage fees. you might get hit with taxes, but you likely won't. still beats $179.99+tax. 

if i was interested in some GR, i'd purchase from there. but i'm buying ID's only with the help of some people in the US 
pimp.gif

I used to buy from them before they became deadstock shoes, bought my carpe diem iv's from them for like $120 shipped!!
smile.gif
should've bought one more.. I beat the hell out of those shoes haha it sucks not having better shoes and prices up in the north haha I've been buying from eastbay and picking it up from my cousin's place but it's a long drive and it's been a hassle haha

got my 2pairs chinas coming from china!! came out to $167 a pair with help, otherwise it's rmb1299=$198 a pair, shipping is around $40 for 2 pairs. also the special boxed version was rumored only at 80, some sold them straight up for 198(which is same MSRP as the regular box version), some place force u buy the T and some other stuff with the shoes total $600. nike is making a crap load of money over there.

Do you know if the special box and lacelocks are available still or is it just the GR?

no, the special box were sold out at most places as soon as it came out, it came out last week, people lined up for those, the regular box were a limited gr, but since it's price tag is way higher then here in the states, people aren't buying them, the MSRP for kobe vi in china is about $198.

UPS just droped these off in the BLIZZARD, poor delievery dude, i would've gave u a tip(not sure if that's allowed)!
Taking back whatever i said about this cw early, it's so much better now in person!!!!!

must be even better for a Kansas Jayhawk fan. Adidas sponsorship

did anyone see the Kobe Chinas on ebay, those have to be fakes, lace lock looks funny and they come in a regular black venomenon box. they asking for like 300 shipped.

got mine today - much better in person IMO. still don't like the lasering/whatever on the heel and the stuff behind the tongue. but overall, definitely like these.

28i2kbr.jpg

zk6la01.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bet Kobe wears the Chinas on thursday against San Antonio for Chinese New Year....

I guess you could call the Chinas a "limited general release" over here thus far as the only place they have dropped physically is NikeTown and other then that they're available online.

They could show up at HoH, but no one is sure.

I guess you could call the Chinas a "limited general release" over here thus far as the only place they have dropped physically is NikeTown and other then that they're available online.

no, the special box were sold out at most places as soon as it came out, it came out last week, people lined up for those, the regular box were a limited gr, but since it's price tag is way higher then here in the states, people aren't buying them, the MSRP for kobe vi in china is about $198.

Yeah, China sells shoes higher than most places for some reason... Last pair I got in China were the China III's I never understood that since production comes fom China, it'd make more sense for them to be cheaper since there would be easier and cheaper distribution channels.. Thanks for the info tho, wouldve been sweet to get the box and locks! I'm happy with the GRs tho!!

Originally Posted by dyyhard

must be even better for a Kansas Jayhawk fan. Adidas sponsorship

don't remind me... i wish it's still the old Roy days.

How limited would you say they are?? Hopefully my size 8US will still be around when my buddy gets to go shopping.. I'll be sad if not, after getting all excited about it haha

what?
the China dropped in China already?!
sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t

i want the special box... with that price!!! sounds very reasonable only MSRP

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

what?
the China dropped in China already?!
sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t

i want the special box... with that price!!! sounds very reasonable only MSRP
of course, today is the new year.

I'm starting to get excited about those 3D's. Not sure about the OC's yet but my boy may get them early from his "hookup" so I'll reserve my final judgment after I see them in person.

^^^ The 3 different LA shoes in the All Star pack are really starting to grow on me...especially the 3D's!

Just finally got my del sol's...a day after UPS was supposed to deliver them. UPS delivered them yesterday to somebody that has a similar address, but is in the next town over. Thank God the person they got delivered to was honest, they could have kept them easy, but the outer box wasn't even open. Unlike Jayhawk I felt no desire to tip my UPS man, unless you count wanting to tip Mr UPS employee of the month over onto his ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom