OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol, check out this review of the east LA's..... I thought it was pretty funny, some of you wont though...

http://www.youtube.com/wa...I1WhaB_lpw&feature=feedu
bastid bit my bird poop line
laugh.gif

he needs to look up more detailed pics before he buys a shoe... SMH @ him complaing about the sky graphics when it was so obvious in pictures
eyes.gif

hard to watch that guys video cus he is mad annoying... I think he is trying too hard to sound like that
laugh.gif
Seems like a fake sneakgeekz...and thats bad

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The China pack is nice but not nice enough for $700-$800. I might go ahead and cop a pair with the lacelock to save me the drama later. Im thinking once theyre sold out here resellers will have them at $230-$300(pending availability).
eek.gif
This month is going to be crazy!
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

You're gonna spend double the price just for lacelocks? 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I would atleast go for the box, but the price tag on ebay is just nasty and I can't justify paying that for a box...

just tried on some Concords @ my local spot to verify sizing and they seem way larger than the Grinches. I tried on the 11.5  which are perfect in the Grinches and they were pretty roomy- and I had on thick *%$ Smartwool socks.  Just to shed some light, I am in Milwaukee, WI and asked to try on a Del Sol in an 11.5 and no go.  They had 10 and 12, but no 11 or 11.5.  Am not sure if its just indicative of the fact that my spot didnt get many or that they are going pretty fast but it surprised me.  I did not realize from pics that the Del Sol have nubuck in the heel area but that is a nice touch.  IMO DEL SOL >>>> Concord after seeing them both in person.  I am partial to black based colorways, but to me its really no competition in terms of "instant classic" type stuff.

On a side note, found del sol 5s @ nearby outlet for 60 which seems pretty reasonable.  Blackouts were 80.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by jdub562

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Lakers suck ? They have struggled and have looked terrible in the big games, but to say they suck is a stretch. No team that is almost 20 games over .500 in the NBA sucks. CLE sucks, MIN sucks, WAS sucks etc.
ohwell.gif

I agree that the VI is hot though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just hate the Lakers to be honest.... Hate em more than last year, Hate em MOOOORE than the 4th ring chase.... Now that 4th ring squad was amazing.

Didn't you say you used to like the Lakers? Could of sworn I read something like that a few days back while doing my daily thread check.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The China pack is nice but not nice enough for $700-$800. I might go ahead and cop a pair with the lacelock to save me the drama later. Im thinking once theyre sold out here resellers will have them at $230-$300(pending availability).
eek.gif
This month is going to be crazy!
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

You're gonna spend double the price just for lacelocks? 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I would atleast go for the box, but the price tag on ebay is just nasty and I can't justify paying that for a box...

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm gonna cop a pair with the special lacelocks & insoles off a connect overseas who won't charge me rape. The high price for the super limited ones with a wooden box + shirt isn't worth it IMO, but I appreciate the little extra details on the China-only ones vs the GRs the States will probably get, though I'm probably a stickler about those things. Like when the Lebron 8 Chinas came out, I had to get the one with the Chinese stone lions, not the GR ones. Didn't make sense to me to have "Chinas" when there wasn't that extra detail on them, even if it's not a huge difference. Again, to each his own, I thought the lacelocks were a cool touch to begin with, with the 2 mamba heads on each side of a 24.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol, check out this review of the east LA's..... I thought it was pretty funny, some of you wont though...

http://www.youtube.com/wa...I1WhaB_lpw&feature=feedu

How is he gon' diss the ELAs and then show us that whackass AM iD
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My man said they look like they lined up all the shoes and had birds sh*t all over them...classic
roll.gif
roll.gif
. yeah that was the process in getting that look that everyone else likes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by jdub562

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Lakers suck ? They have struggled and have looked terrible in the big games, but to say they suck is a stretch. No team that is almost 20 games over .500 in the NBA sucks. CLE sucks, MIN sucks, WAS sucks etc.
ohwell.gif

I agree that the VI is hot though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just hate the Lakers to be honest.... Hate em more than last year, Hate em MOOOORE than the 4th ring chase.... Now that 4th ring squad was amazing.

Didn't you say you used to like the Lakers? Could of sworn I read something like that a few days back while doing my daily thread check.

Yeah. I was, I'm a big Kobe fan tho. So I still show love in someway.

Does anyone know if Rondo's pair of Rices had "Rice" on the inside heel? Wondering if that's easily removable

Originally Posted by DFABIX

do the east la's come with extra red laces?

They should have.  The Save Lives laces are ok, but not a perfect match.  glad you got your pair

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Does anyone know if Rondo's pair of Rices had "Rice" on the inside heel? Wondering if that's easily removable

Im guessing he blacked it out with a marker.

so i go to wear my East LA's today (second time) and I throw them on, make my way out the door, look down and see the inside of the left shoe separating from the sole. The glue looked dry. So made my way to HOH, lucky me they had the last size 13. whew that was close.

Saw the destroyer jacket, was thinking about it and the employee says, "dont man its too much." koo thanks man u saved me $500

anyone know which rice's are releasing?

the one rondo wore or the one with the high school kids?

Chinas AND Rice are releasing on 3/1??!!! 
eek.gif

That's Great News Chinas dropping, What a way kick-off March!.. 
happy.gif
smokin.gif

That guy who did a review on East LA, was just... NVM.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Already mentioned in this thread that East LA were a bit "Concord-+*@" so white or red laces might work on them..

not really...he's wearing those same pe's he wore the other night...

i'm really surprised though...with all the stupid nicknames ppl come up w/ for cw's, i'm surprised no one has dubbed these the "unchinas" yet...haha 

Originally Posted by shaqrules

not really...he's wearing those same pe's he wore the other night...

i'm really surprised though...with all the stupid nicknames ppl come up w/ for cw's, i'm surprised no one has dubbed these the "unchinas" yet...haha 

The others didnt have red shozoko. these do!

I originally thought the 3Ds were the toughest out of the Neighborhood Collection. Now, it's East LA's, OCs and then 3Ds.

But I'll still take a pair of those when they drop. Hopefully, the mailman shows up w/my ELA's tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom