OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Welcome to NT Blitz from NZ! What's the retail for Kobes over there? 
Cheers, Yeah they are not cheap. You are looking at $165 US after 10% Footlocker club discount. But its $40 shipping from the USA so lose either way
frown.gif

How do the wristband releases workout at Niketown? I'm sure it's a lot easier for those in L.A. since they always have a lot more shipments. Do you just get there for the wristband and then they tell you to comeback or do they usually do it right away? And I would assume if you get a wristband it means you're guaranteed a pair just not necessarily one in your size?

I wore these all day for casual walking around the mall and whatnot. My foot fell asleep 3 times in one day. This happen to anyone else or am I trippin?

Del sols are easily best color so far outta every pair that's released and set to. I wasn't a believer until I got them. The black scales are beautiful.

Originally Posted by Biltz

Cheers, Yeah they are not cheap. You are looking at $165 US after 10% Footlocker club discount. But its $40 shipping from the USA so lose either way
frown.gif

Oh I see, Thanks for the info! It sounds cheaper than AU tho...

NWT, looks like you have to give out another court order.
wink.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Another Ebay seller is using your pic of the E.LA for their auction. Cropped out your watermark but we still know its yours because of the laundry room.
laugh.gif
Not the guy from Texas but right on your turf.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

NWT, looks like you have to give out another court order.
wink.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Another Ebay seller is using your pic of the E.LA for their auction. Cropped out your watermark but we still know its yours because of the laundry room.
laugh.gif
Not the guy from Texas but right on your turf.

Lol. My little laundry room is my watermark
laugh.gif
I just hope NTalk knows what it is.

Originally Posted by Biltz

frown.gif

Oh I see, Thanks for the info! It sounds cheaper than AU tho...
Yeh way cheaper! Ours are a good $235 in stores..no way in hell would i pay that when i can get them for $150 off ebay or Eastbay.

saw this too!
NWT, several people are using your pics on a Philippine buy/sell site. Claiming to have
a fsr on grinches for $130 a pop. Once I saw your trademark laundry area I knew
instantly it was a scam. smh.

Hey Guys,

So the 3D's come out this Wednesday. Tried reading through the last 10 pages to find any release details but couldn't.

Are these going to be limited? Will NDC get them or Eastbay?

FINALLY copped some Kobes!!!

Had to get some Del Sol's to complete the "look" for yesterday..... and even though we lost
frown.gif
, I still looked flyy and it's still #STEELERS ho ! Love, the shoes... couldn't stop looking down at my feet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Had to get some Del Sol's to complete the "look" for yesterday..... and even though we lost
frown.gif
, I still looked flyy and it's still #STEELERS ho ! Love, the shoes... couldn't stop looking down at my feet
laugh.gif

That's good to hearWas kinda pushing for Pittsburg too., didn't really careOakland is my team so,.,

Austin sneakerhead here. Going to be in LA on Wednesday Night. Do you LA heads think there will be any ZKVI 3Ds still around by 8 pm (touch down in LAX around 7). If so, where do you think they'll be? If not, can someone cop me a pair and Id be happy to meet up to pay and take you out to lunch on me.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

frown.gif
laugh.gif

That's good to hear

Was kinda pushing for Pittsburg too., didn't really care
Oakland is my team so,.,

not a bad season this year
smile.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Got my 1st pair of VI's yesterday too...the woman came home from the mall and surprised me with a pair of Del Sol's right before game time....guess you can tell what team my household was pulling for LOL.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

frown.gif
laugh.gif

That's good to hearWas kinda pushing for Pittsburg too., didn't really careOakland is my team so,.,

Go Raiders! I pull for the Steelers since Polamalu is my favorite ex-USC player but the Raiders are my squad too.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I honestly believe if the Grinches, 3Ds and OCs were general releases not as many people would like them.  They would probably end up in every outlet.
Havent you seen the pattern, Nike/Jordan usually makes the most out there/wackest colorway quickstrikes or super limited. Thats smart business.

been sayin this from jump...but there's too many d riders out there in denial...haha
Agreed, alot of attention !*!@@@ out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom