OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by shpongled25

so aside from NTLA and NTNY, are any cities getting the 3Ds or Sunsets, or do we all battle online?

i hope Chicago gets some, because I have 0 luck online with limited releases
Un-needed hype.

WHY would NTLA and NTNY be the only stores getting them?

NT Chicago will have them as well as SEVERAL (if not ALL) HOH....

hmm rice, concords/del sols, and chinas are in my future. finally close to which 3 i want in my life.

putting some kicks for sale tonight to make room in my closet. i really need to buy some racks or dedicate a room to my problem

would be nice if we had some info on the chinas. I really only want to buy one pair of shoes in the foreseeable future and it would be the chinas but if those are pipedream then itd be the 3ds. Guess its decision time

I'm good on the 3ds, I don't like how it looks like it's 2 different shoes. If they were the same, I'd be on board.
Sunsets I might do if they're easy to come by, but all this is just a prelude to the Rices
laugh.gif

^^^make some calls bro

Originally Posted by c4

I'm good on the 3ds, I don't like how it looks like it's 2 different shoes. If they were the same, I'd be on board.
Sunsets I might do if they're easy to come by, but all this is just a prelude to the Rices
laugh.gif

^^^make some calls bro
But which color would you want, the red or the blue? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

UPDATE GUYS:

@nikestore Are the Hollywood "3D" Zoom Kobe VI going to come with the 3D Glasses? The same ones on display with the sneakers at Nike Vault.

@mjrod1985 The glasses are supposed to release with the shoe.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by c4

laugh.gif

^^^make some calls bro
But which color would you want, the red or the blue? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's my point.  If they dropped 2 different pairs of 3ds, a red pair and blue pair I'd probably end up grabbing both.  

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

does anyone else just wish the upper was smooth?

No, not me! That's what the IVs and Vs were. These VIs are different and the scales give it a different personality! I didn't like it at first (as the ZKV were my fav) until the first "CLEAR" pics of the Del Sols showed up. Then seeing it in real life just sealed the deal for me.

I love the VIs; it's a different animal. The shoe is more breathable, stronger and flexible because of that upper too.

A true SIG shoe. No shoe looks like them in the market right now.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

does anyone else just wish the upper was smooth?

No, not me! That's what the IVs and Vs were. These VIs are different and the scales give it a different personality! I didn't like it at first (as the ZKV were my fav) until the first "CLEAR" pics of the Del Sols showed up. Then seeing it in real life just sealed the deal for me.

I love the VIs; it's a different animal. The shoe is more breathable, stronger and flexible because of that upper too.

A true SIG shoe. No shoe looks like them in the market right now.
well said...people hating on the scales hate on the black mammbbbaaaa hahaha. nah foreals tho. 3D is a limited release but not HOHLA exclusive..(at least in so cali) footaction told me they getting em, and the HOHlakewood is getting em

UPDATE GUYS:

@nikestore Are the Hollywood "3D" Zoom Kobe VI going to come with the 3D Glasses? The same ones on display with the sneakers at Nike Vault.

Hmm. These are definitely gonna be crazy in person. Pushing the envelope is what I like to see. Even tho we might not like the shoe, at least they're doing something different for the Ppl that want them

Originally Posted by never wear them

UPDATE GUYS:

Hmm. These are definitely gonna be crazy in person. Pushing the envelope is what I like to see. Even tho we might not like the shoe, at least they're doing something different for the Ppl that want them

Yes Sir! I love it when they do something different! The Kobe line gives you that..

I wouldn't mind grabbing the 3D's but with the foams dropping this weekend I don't think my wallet could take that hit. February is just too jammed with releases.

Seems like every release has been "very limited" thus far.

I guess I'll try to cop 3D's, its one of those ones I want but if I don't get I wont be mad

NIKETOWN Las Vegas As of right now, it does look like the Hollywood aka 3D's will be dropping with 3D glasses as an extra. 2-9 on those so get ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom