OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

If you care about the shoe box, you're probably the same type of dude who wears his hats with the stickers still on.

Which means you're a douche, and I don't care about you.

When I buy something, I throw away the crap it came in and use it. I don't understand why people keep shoes in boxes, stored, to go look at them like it's some weird %@* stamp collection. Do you guys keep the packaging for your headphones, or a new external hard drive? No, because that would be stupid and sad. What makes it different because it's a shoe?

I'm just giving you box-heads crap. On the real, I know mad cats in the Bay Area who really care about their cardboard, who know the box is important and collect them. They're the homeless people who sleep on them.

I agree with you to some degree but there are plenty of better ways to store headphones (usually come with their own case anyway) and an external HD is basically always in use so you never really put it away.

I for one, dont throw away the box because how am I suppose to store my shoes when they are not in use? I have too many shoes to lay them out on the floor so stacking the boxes is the most practical solution. That is why I dont throw away my shoe box like I do other products.

...and yes, dudes who wear hats with stickers still on them are douchebags.

If you care about the shoe box, you're probably the same type of dude who wears his hats with the stickers still on.

When I buy something, I throw away the crap it came in and use it. I don't understand why people keep shoes in boxes, stored, to go look at them like it's some weird %@* stamp collection. Do you guys keep the packaging for your headphones, or a new external hard drive? No, because that would be stupid and sad. What makes it different because it's a shoe?

I'm just giving you box-heads crap. On the real, I know mad cats in the Bay Area who really care about their cardboard, who know the box is important and collect them. They're the homeless people who sleep on them.

#1) Shoe boxes to me, are to store your shoes away when you are not wearing them.

#2) I for one, do not care for a fancy box of any type.  I was perfectly fine with a plain orange nike box, as most of you would agree.

#3)  I do agree that people who leave their 59/50/fitted hat size stickers on the bill of their cap are douches
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

#1) Shoe boxes to me, are to store your shoes away when you are not wearing them.

#2) I for one, do not care for a fancy box of any type.  I was perfectly fine with a plain orange nike box, as most of you would agree.

#3)  I do agree that people who leave their 59/50/fitted hat size stickers on the bill of their cap are douches
laugh.gif

Why do you think that?

laugh.gif

Why do I find myself always co-signing FrenchBlue's comments?....
We must be from the same era, pun intended......

I love it when the sticker actually falls off and 90% of the hat is faded and the circle is still bright green?......

Originally Posted by RoOk

Why do you think that?

It looks plain ridiculous!     Who started that trend? 

It's like leaving the stickers on your shirts and jeans. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Why do I find myself always co-signing FrenchBlue's comments?....
We must be from the same era, pun intended......

I love it when the sticker actually falls off and 90% of the hat is faded and the circle is still bright green?......
laugh.gif

We must be my dude.  

Patiently waiting for more pics of the Kobe VI
smile.gif

i agree with the sticker crap, just stupid. only sticker i leave on is the mlb authentic sticker on the bottom.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

i agree with the sticker crap, just stupid. only sticker i leave on is the mlb authentic sticker on the bottom.

That I can live with, but the whole size sticker on the bill is ridiculous to me.
laugh.gif

Are they planning on returning the hat when they are done with it?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

That I can live with, but the whole size sticker on the bill is ridiculous to me.
laugh.gif

Are they planning on returning the hat when they are done with it?
Even that alone sticker is whack to me. But maybe that's because I'm a baseball player - I bend my brims, I think it looks stupid as hell to have a flat brim
FYI the sticker trend started in the hood, as a way for kids to prove they had "authentic" hats (didn't boost or prove it's not fake), in an area where people don't have the money to throw $25 away on a hat. That's why it's a trend; people too poor to be buying fitteds were proving they were real fitteds. So whenever I see kids rocking the stickers, their fashion statement is: see how flossin' I am, I got an authentic new era! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry for thread jacking. Back to Kobe VI!

Dude keepin the box is nothing like leavin the sticker on ur hat ( and I hate that sticker #%#*) the box is like the sip up bag ur suit comes in to store away when not in use young man...

I agree with that. 

All my caps are used for the sole purpose of wearing them to a game or to chill in the sun.  I bend them as well, can't stand the flat bill look. 
When I see that, makes me want to grab the cap and bend it for them. 
laugh.gif

Back to the Kobe VI's. 

I'm willing to bet, those pics above are variants. 

Wish we had more pics of different legit colorways.   Those inlines look too much like the V's. 

What's going on in here?

I only own like 3 hats btw... Hate the word "fitted" too haha. As much as I hate Ppl who wear them like Tango from I Love New York or T.I the rapper.

There was a Sz 9.5 added on marqueesole. Not sure if that was already there tho

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Dude keepin the box is nothing like leavin the sticker on ur hat ( and I hate that sticker #%#*) the box is like the sip up bag ur suit comes in to store away when not in use young man...

as much as I dont care too much about boxes (other than fo storage) myself.. .i agree with this guy....

the equivalent of leaving the sticker on ur hat for shoes is like leaving them damn orange "NIKE AIR" tags on the shoe for the Jordans.. or leaving the lacebag on for SB's... or whatever else.. now that is ...
ohwell.gif

anywhoo.... looking forward to real pics of the ZK "V" Rings.. coz from the looks of it.. it has the potential to be an ugly shoe..or an incredibly dope one... depending on the sole.. the way the gradient fades... and it looks like theres a new base print on those.. so hopefully we'll see soon enough

Eagerly awaiting more pics of the 6s..can't wait to see them in person..2 months seems so far away

I agree with that. 

All my caps are used for the sole purpose of wearing them to a game or to chill in the sun.  I bend them as well, can't stand the flat bill look. 
When I see that, makes me want to grab the cap and bend it for them. 
laugh.gif

Back to the Kobe VI's. 

I'm willing to bet, those pics above are variants. 

Wish we had more pics of different legit colorways.   Those inlines look too much like the V's. 
Agree. I know some pix are from facebook of Eric Avar but I am sure those are fakes. So it means its FB account is not Eric's.
roll.gif

When I buy something, I throw away the crap it came in and use it. I don't understand why people keep shoes in boxes, stored, to go look at them like it's some weird #*@ stamp collection. Do you guys keep the packaging for your headphones, or a new external hard drive? No, because that would be stupid and sad. What makes it different because it's a shoe?

Rant much?

For some reason the snake material and the material on the sole give me the chills. I think because it reminds me of the "finger" pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom