OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by georgehimself

For some reason the snake material and the material on the sole give me the chills. I think because it reminds me of the "finger" pics.

This coming from the guy who has a skeleton smoking a cigarette, thats creepy if you asked me when compared to the shoes haha. But yea "i hate snakes" -indiana jones, but the shoes are dope lol

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

For some reason the snake material and the material on the sole give me the chills. I think because it reminds me of the "finger" pics.

This coming from the guy who has a skeleton smoking a cigarette, thats creepy if you asked me when compared to the shoes haha. But yea "i hate snakes" -indiana jones, but the shoes are dope lol
If Nike doesn't release a non-snake skin cw, they should allow it as an option on Nike ID. Some people like it, some don't. I'm fine either way.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

If you care about the shoe box, you're probably the same type of dude who wears his hats with the stickers still on.

Which means you're a douche, and I don't care about you.

When I buy something, I throw away the crap it came in and use it. I don't understand why people keep shoes in boxes, stored, to go look at them like it's some weird %@* stamp collection. Do you guys keep the packaging for your headphones, or a new external hard drive? No, because that would be stupid and sad. What makes it different because it's a shoe?

I'm just giving you box-heads crap. On the real, I know mad cats in the Bay Area who really care about their cardboard, who know the box is important and collect them. They're the homeless people who sleep on them.

laugh.gif
Very funny but I totally disagree with you.

Yeah, I will still get the shoe, but snakes aren't my thing.  Black Mamba is cool as a nickname, but if I really saw one, I would make a brown mamba in my pants.

Yeah, I will still get the shoe, but snakes aren't my thing.  Black Mamba is cool as a nickname, but if I really saw one, I would make a brown mamba in my pants.
HAHA i completely agree...i hate snakes and cant even come near them if they arent behind a glass wall.

I can not wait to see them, hold them, put them on, and introduce them to my zk4s and zk5s lol

HAHA i completely agree...i hate snakes and cant even come near them if they arent behind a glass wall.
lol @ Brown mamba.... 
Im really not feeling the snakeskin texture here... maybe if it were on parts of the shoe, and not the whole... the 5's are definitely the highlight of the entire Kobe line up to date imo. 

Can't wait to see these in person i think they will be completely different in person bc of the snake print

I have to say. VI is kind of... V is better but hey, let's wait for the official release maybe it would turn out to be good lookin' on other CWs

I agree with you guys.  I'm not a fan of snakes. Only watch them on TV to know how much time I have to get to a hospital if I get bit.  I was kinda disappointed when he got the nickname Black Mamba but I guess it fits.

The scales aren't gonna keep me from getting the shoes.  If they don't fit right or feel like they'll be good to play in will keep me from getting them.  Hopefully they'll be a better Kobe V which means super greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom