OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Wore This With My Grinch's On Saturday
What You Guys Think??
I Think 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

need this shirt....where did you order?
Freshnes
Sick Shirt Man
happy.gif

I Think Having Something That
Matches The Shoes Make U And The Sneakers
Look Fresh
I Mean Yeah Theres Ppl Out There That Want To Match From Head To Toes
Thats Just To Much

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

The hype has started... Lol
frown.gif

Start seeing new peps and dumb questions... haha... Smh
Yep, SMH
Oh well they are usually gone a few days after the release 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Went to Footaction after work and picked up these.. I really like this colorway! The scales are metallic compared to the Del Sol scales..
I don't mind picking up another pair when they go on sale, employee appreciation whatever!
As Stu would say, "those are NOICE!" That candy red is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love how white soles look (on most shoes), but not how they get after some wear
eyes.gif

Not really into the 3D's or Sunsets...saving funds for AJ 2011's and future VI's (Del Sols, and Breds are a must).

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

The hype has started... Lol
frown.gif

Start seeing new peps and dumb questions... haha... Smh

STOP IT!!!  there's no such thing as dumb questions!!!

just dumb ppl asking questions
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by s dubl

So anyone think they'll release 3Ds at any imax theaters? Or maybe Blockbuster? Maybe even redbox? I mean 3Ds are based on movies? I need heeelp!!! I doubt they'll release same exact places as the LAs right?
I spoke to my Netflix "connect" and he said they might be getting them...

tongue.gif

Hahahahaha NetFlix!!! Haha

LMAO @ JB trying to retro the Jordan XI IE Low and Jordan XII taxi again trying to ride on the kobe Sig coattail................... I bet the jordan 2012 will be a low top next year, watch

Originally Posted by shaqrules

STOP IT!!!  there's no such thing as dumb questions!!!

just dumb ppl asking questions
wink.gif
This guy...

laugh.gif

Sup Chris!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

So anyone think they'll release 3Ds at any imax theaters? Or maybe Blockbuster? Maybe even redbox? I mean 3Ds are based on movies? I need heeelp!!! I doubt they'll release same exact places as the LAs right?
I spoke to my Netflix "connect" and he said they might be getting them...

tongue.gif
Hahahahaha NetFlix!!! Haha
Edwin, I'm waiting for your blk/red VI pics so it will force me to buy them....

nerd.gif

Are any of you guys as disappointed as I am with the colorways released so far and what is slated to come in the next few months?  The lack of an equivalent to last year's away colorway(unless you count the del sol/which more equals last year's del sol) and the lack of an equivalent to either the DK or BL is really frustrating.  I feel like the Chinas may be that colorway for me, but other than that, I am really not in love with any of them.  It may not be until the finals or playoffs that I cop another Kobe unless the Chinas drop soon.  In the long run that may not be a turrible thing as NIKE doesn't need any more of my money right now as they will no doubt get in some way shape or form at some point down the line.  SMH
grin.gif
 .... My name is Rich and I am a shoe-a-holic.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think some of you go a little overboard with the matching shirts, socks, beanies, etc... But that's just my honest opinion. That's why we are all different. 

I feel you man on that one. if im wearing these shoes for casual i would never over do it like some people. I wouldnt rock any green with the grinches or orange with the sunsets i mean i dont want to look like a 80's rap video character lol. to each his own.

Originally Posted by waverder
Wow!  Great pics, man!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Are any of you guys as disappointed as I am with the colorways released so far and what is slated to come in the next few months?  The lack of an equivalent to last year's away colorway(unless you count the del sol/which more equals last year's del sol) and the lack of an equivalent to either the DK or BL is really frustrating.  I feel like the Chinas may be that colorway for me, but other than that, I am really not in love with any of them.  It may not be until the finals or playoffs that I cop another Kobe unless the Chinas drop soon.  In the long run that may not be a turrible thing as NIKE doesn't need any more of my money right now as they will no doubt get in some way shape or form at some point down the line.  SMH
grin.gif
 .... My name is Rich and I am a shoe-a-holic.
Rich, I love the Del Sols and Concords so far.  Honestly, I'm falling out of love with the Chinas.  3Ds & OCs for me this week and I'm good til March (ok, I'll snag black/red too...lol).

Originally Posted by shaqrules

what up ron!!! long time no see my bro...how's the snow treating you?!?!
Dude, it's snowing AGAIN right now and its supposed to be sub zero temps Tues-Thu.  FML!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ron, I'll take pics once I get em in
laugh.gif

You know youre gonna cop regardless
I know - who am I kidding!?

Ron - the black/red is ugly. do not buy....... now make sure you tell me that this week when I tell you Im going to buy them. ive tried not looking but damn it looks good

cant wait till tommrrow night if i dont come out with mine ...ill try the sunsets either one will be a great addition.

Hot damn! I can't wait for my Black/Reds to arrive from deadstockshoes. I'll be wearing these to go out fosho.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom