OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOH DC aint gettin them
30t6p3b.gif
.. this NDC/eastbay thing gotta come thru for me to nite, hopefully that 1per person limit will help

yea have u heard what time they are opening??? i called yesterday and they werent sure and they dnt know how many they got yet

anyone speak with HOH Lakewood, Ca yet on how the release is planning to go? Trying to save myself a phone call with an employee that's tired of repeating themselves.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

yea im kinda suprised they will have them

a fam, u know what time they are opening??? i called yesterday and they werent sure yet and i called around 5

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

a fam, u know what time they are opening??? i called yesterday and they werent sure yet and i called around 5
hey i just called and they said like at 830 or 9 hope that helps

when i went saturday someone told that they will get them... but who knows.... i will be sure at ask everything of the vi when i go next time

Cool man thanks. I am trying to find out if I need to take the day off work to drive up there. Its a 3 hour drive so I dont wanna get up there and have them say they aint got em.

kasoz4.jpg

FB post from NTLV 

Kobe VI 3D - 3D glasses =
frown.gif

this cw could be perfect if 3D glasses come with it.

maybe, these cheap 3d glasses would suffice though...

tv_guide_3d_glasses.jpg

but then again, DOPE joints.
pimp.gif

So Eastbay has the 3-Ds & Sunsets..
Stay Warm to all Chicagoheads that are heading out for these tomorrow.. I heard Wind Chill is -20 tomorrow

Just called Orlando Florida mall hoh and was told no on the 3D. I think the girl had no idea what I was talking about.

Forreal Carlos.... All Stars are still on the fence for me though.. dunno how I feel about em..

How you doin' btw bro? I'm barely on here anymore
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

hey i just called and they said like at 830 or 9 hope that helps

thanks for looking out, dude told me they might open a hour early but he wasnt too sure, what time u guna head out over there???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom