OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Just got back from South Coast Plaza FTL. Place was empty & as I walk to the front desk, the worker is quick to to hide 2 pairs of 3Ds under the counter. Ask them if they had any 3Ds left & they say they're all sold out when I just saw the worker put away 2 boxes. He did let me check them out AFTER I said I wasn't gonna try to buy them. Shady of them to say they were sold out after I see 2 boxes sitting on the counter. But hey, if I worked there and was able to hook a homie up, I would probably do the same.

Big ups to the heads that did cop a pair.
south coast in costa mesa got em?

Just copped at the footlocker by my house.. unfortunately I got a 9.5.. and I wear 10.5, was adviced by a fellow niketalker to try my luck on Craigslist
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KMNewark

YES! I was one of those lucky 11 to get a pair at 21 Mercer! alot of disappointed people..........

What time did you have to make it out there to be one of the few that was able to cop a pair?

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Just got back from South Coast Plaza FTL. Place was empty & as I walk to the front desk, the worker is quick to to hide 2 pairs of 3Ds under the counter. Ask them if they had any 3Ds left & they say they're all sold out when I just saw the worker put away 2 boxes. He did let me check them out AFTER I said I wasn't gonna try to buy them. Shady of them to say they were sold out after I see 2 boxes sitting on the counter. But hey, if I worked there and was able to hook a homie up, I would probably do the same.

Yea...and unless they hide they're stock of OCs too, they should have OCs on Friday as well

Sup Rich!!!
pimp.gif

There will always be limited releases and the hype will always grow with them because of the resellers and I've just come to accept that. If I really want a pair, sooner or later I'll get it. Figure why fight what you can't control. I don't tend to buy off resellers anyways because I know there are other good people around (many I've met from the forum) who would help me out almost close to retail. I can now see myself slowing down in the shoe game just because I have so many pairs of shoes that I'm really starting to lose track on what I have. It's good to visit here ever so often just to see how the "family" is doing (ya'll know who you are). There are a lot of newbies nowadays, but whatevers. Just as long as they appreciate the shoe game and Kobe, I'll be good with that... K too much gibbering..

Congrats to all those who really wanted the 3Ds... I hope those who deserve them, get them. They are SUCH an eyesore though.. So glad Nike is making it easy for me to save some money..

Yea...and unless they hide they're stock of OCs too, they should have OCs on Friday as well

oh what thats crazy. i got my cool greys from nordstroms there. That mall is low key

I'm very surprise of people copping these sneakers with ease this morning! I guess these are kids that live with their parents or they have it easy at work. MUST BE NICE !

Originally Posted by never wear them

This is for sure a classic gimmick... Smh.

I'm gonna end up shelling out... Damn...
such a gimmick.  they aren't even close to being the best looking kobe 6's.

don't shell out.  i'm pretty sure there will be restocks.  also, the vault will get their fair share of 3-D's.  anyway, i'm holding out for the rice's.
pimp.gif

Eastbay rep- at 12: nano second I had a wait checkout time of 1:11 and at 40 seconds I got denied. So all sizes 12's were sold out in 31 secounds?

Originally Posted by arisorous

pimp.gif
I'll tat NikeTalk on my lower back

i'll pay to see that.

smile.gif
(did you get your pair?........)
...ya smh hahaha i told myself i was gonna slow roll the VIs too
grin.gif

EDIT: i had to see these for myself... ended up with a bag. fml

oh what thats crazy. i got my cool greys from nordstroms there. That mall is low key
Cool greys at Nordstroms??? Wouldn't expect that.

But not to knock on that FTL, I did go there at 10:30 when that spot opens at 10.  Tried to take my lunch break early to pick up 3Ds...failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom