OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad i couldn't get my hands on the 3d's.. tried last night, tried calling in store this morning, no luck =T smh at the employees holding on to sizes.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^agreed.

Crossed my mind the other day that i've been in here almost 10 years. I don't get to worked up on missing something like I used to. There will be more...

This guy too. This guy is one of those NTers that buy 2 of everything. S Dubl, V1ncanity, Fresh with 4 different screen names and a lot of others I've dealt with too. Sorry if I didn't mention your name but you know who u are.

And I too don't get worked up quick when I miss something.

but I agree with you Bryscooplaygrifhold
pimp.gif

None taken.

When I first started checkin NT out I was in High School, now I'm married with two kids.  Just in a different place now.

Luckily financially and with an understanding Wife I've been able to continue this habit.  With that said the NT community that I am apart of is a pretty tight nit group.  I talk to a lot of guys outside of NT on the regular.  It's about more than shoes.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Originally Posted by havoc11

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

HEADS UP: I kno a couple cats still lookin for the vi east la's.

was lookin for the 3d's at puente mall and came across the kbvi east la's at FOOTACTION. they still have:

sz 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 & 13 still available. was there at 10am pst.

Hope this helps someone
i heard santa anita ftl in socal has em still too.. not 100% but yall can call if you're still lookin.

Ed- it should be easy bro.
checked lakewood's footaction yesterday. had 10 pairs left. various szs. its easy cop. 

u know if they had any 11 or 10.5?

the manager told me those were the only sizes avail. You might want to call to confirm

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by wii

^^^ Correctomundo.

Some people act like its a scam. We're in a recession, saving money is essential...FEES FEES FEES

laugh.gif
Don't give me that, that ain't cutting it bro... it's funny how people are complaining about being "raped" by Ebay because of the fees....

But put a $275 shipping tag, when you only bought it for $140. Not to mention that people bid for these, so let's say it goes up to $115

That means the seller made $390 on something that was worth $140... Recession? I don't think so. Raped? Nope, don't give me that.

Making an Ebay account on the day of the release, just so you can sell them again? Word? Where they do that at?

EDIT:
eek.gif
5 posts. You just joined us today after the release to or what?

you guys are tripping reporting sellers etc. put the leg work if you really want it instead of going bananas on people.

Sorry bro... I guess the million of us couldn't sleep at the doorstep just to purchase the shoes like the other guys. Geeez, I guess we ain't about that life.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ "put the leg work in" as if we had control on how limited these shoes are.
are you kidding me? people will not bid it up to $115 when shipping is at $275 (obviously the sell price), UNLESS you completely overlook the shipping price.  You have got to be kidding me.  People either must have over looked or are just dumb to pay $115 + $275...you cant tell me people are that dumb, trust me, $115 or whatever will never happen.  So get your logic right before you post something so ignorant.
When I meant leg work i meant exactly that, if you REALLY want them you'll go camp out or do what you do to get it (thats what people did before the internet you know, but obviously you aint a og head; because some of us actually remember those days).   But I completely understand if people have work because those are called priorities but again these are just shoes, so if you are losing sleep because of shoes then you got some other issues.

Personally, I tried to get the grinches online but did not want to wait in line or anything of the like for them, i didnt get them and you didnt see me being salty and bashing on ebayers etc. but guess what, life goes on just like any release, so if you get them you get them if not you move on and save some cash for priorities in life.  This is a hobby for me. Trust me I dont like resellers who do it time in and time out especially when they cop multiple pairs but when people need money they need money, what are you gonna do right? just dont buy it then.

Of course no one has control over the limited releases etc other than nike but they are just playing economics in the grand scheme, it build hype in the brand and makes people want more.  Trust me everyone that has said "oh i hate nike, they lose a customer blah blah blah..." a few months or weeks from then I see them posting pickups like no other.  Nike is a marketing genius, so instead of laughing at my "leg work" comment, you should see the faces of nike execs when numbers come in for sales.

btw dont call me bro, BRO! do you drive a lifted truck or something?

giant-bro-truck-780674.jpg

This guy!
laugh.gif
 Get hooked on phonics bro! I'm not heated, my cousin is. So what? He's mad, and he has the right to be.

I see you like to nit-pick what I said but let that morality go over your head.

Really? You complaining about my logic? Alright BRO... let's used $25.

Some guy wins the item for $25 but pays $275 for shipping? You seriously do not see what i'm going at?
roll.gif

That's 300.... THREE HUNDRED dollars, somebody just made from shoes that are retailed for $140.... catching drift a little bit?

Read my original post again... I found 8 NEW Ebayers with NO feedback, NOTHING! So what does that tell you?

They made an account just so the can sell shoes for 300. That's what it's telling you. When they could've let people just buy it and not waste their time standing in line just to find out the last pair was just sold to the person in front of them. Because that same person bought 5 pairs in different sizes.

Come at me, bro! Lifted truck? How does that correlate to the word "Bro"?
roll.gif
That's adorable. Carry on, my fellow Ebayer.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by jgoods

Marketing ploy for nike to drive the demand. Just gotta keep a cool head and hope for the best. I remember copping shoes was easy. I never had to camp out for anything. Nowadays gotta be battle ready just to cop. talking about refresh....refresh...refresh. haaha.

fast computer and good conection > refresh

haha. my buddy has all of the above ^^^...wasnt able to cop. sometimes it really comes down to luck when you're online.

Had to pass on the 3ds. Congrats to all who picked em up! Still a toss-up between the ASG Lebrons and Kobes...

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Hoping for a restock *fingers crossed*
Was there a restock for the east la's on NDC?

No. i dont think there was one. Majority of the stores received the allotment of them in la.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Hoping for a restock *fingers crossed*
Was there a restock for the east la's on NDC?
Don't get your hopes up, the nikestore twitter said they weren't planning on any...but then again you never know
And NDC didn't get a restock on East LA's

Night Marcher01 wrote:
btw dont call me bro, BRO! do you drive a lifted truck or something?

giant-bro-truck-780674.jpg

This guy!
laugh.gif
 Get hooked on phonics bro! I'm not heated, my cousin is. So what? He's mad, and he has the right to be.

I see you like to nit-pick what I said but let that morality go over your head.

Really? You complaining about my logic? Alright BRO... let's used $25.

Some guy wins the item for $25 but pays $275 for shipping? You seriously do not see what i'm going at?
roll.gif

That's 300.... THREE HUNDRED dollars, somebody just made from shoes that are retailed for $140.... catching drift a little bit?

Read my original post again... I found 8 NEW Ebayers with NO feedback, NOTHING! So what does that tell you?

They made an account just so the can sell shoes for 300. That's what it's telling you. When they could've let people just buy it and not waste their time standing in line just to find out the last pair was just sold to the person in front of them. Because that same person bought 5 pairs in different sizes.

Come at me, bro! Lifted truck? How does that correlate to the word "Bro"?
roll.gif
That's adorable. Carry on, my fellow Ebayer.
wink.gif

$25, $1...it doesnt matter.  i do see your point but the example you posted was just ridiculous and not realistic....but whether its $25 or whatever amount the point is someone obviously is going to make money, its ebay thats the whole point (they make money off users and the users is trying to make money) trust me, i dislike the prices as much as you or your cousin does, but my reply was to the fact that you are heated about a market that feeds itself, so what is your point? $300 for a pair of shoes that someone paid $140, well thats why its called limited. so have fun with all your emoticons and replies, you are just ignorant.
google lifted trucks and bro, BRO! 
roll.gif

Trying to change the topic since the 3D are done with. 
I think the Chinas are going to be limited as well. I saw on ebay and kicks-crew that it has the lace lock but in a regular box. This is how the insoles look like.
429659-006_6_Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20VI%20006%20hw.jpg

The "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" are only on the general releases. Am I on to something here?

So glad I dislike the 3ds. Their def not worth the hype either. Gr pairs are the best and most easily obtainable. The way it should be.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

So glad I dislike the 3ds. Their def not worth the hype either. Gr pairs are the best and most easily obtainable. The way it should be.
agree 100% with you man 100%%

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think the Chinas are going to be limited as well. I saw on ebay and kicks-crew that it has the lace lock but in a regular box. This is how the insoles look like.

The "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" are only on the general releases. Am I on to something here?
Interesting development...

man tried everything i could to cop last night! had a computer infront with eastbay on it, and a laptop on the side with ndc ,and a phone call to eastbay.. just no luck and called recently to places around chicago and all sold out at ussual cop stops... owell OCs hopefully mine

i will say i think your are on to something there.  the chinas that have the insole in the pic there are the chinas that are limited to 300 pairs.  the us chinas were supposed to release on 3\1 and wont have the lacelocks or insole like that.  they may be limited but i dont think crazy limited

That's right. The UK/European versions have the "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" tagline on the insoles. Rakim in UK posted pics of that a while back. The limited version of the Chinas with the special lacelock/insoles are most likely exclusive to China. Kicks Crew and some of the other sites based in Asia have the limited China version. I wonder if we'll just get GR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom