OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^oh man now im having second thoughts lol still looking for my first pair of kobe vi was going to take the del sol but man those asg are sexy in that pic!!!

im so confused
indifferent.gif
i need help lol

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

will the sunsets be gs too??
The Sunsets/Orange County colorway will be available in men's and youth sizes.

We just received our shipment in for the 3D's.  We will start processing orders soon and either ship them out later tonight or tomorrow, for anyone that placed an order with us.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks a Lot! I mean really you're "D MAN" .. This made my day!!

House Of Hoops NYC Wasn't Crazy but Damn There Wasn't That Many Pairs In There Only One size 12, Not Sure How Many 11.5, And A few 9s. There Was Maybe One Or Two Of Each Size Run I Was Lucky Enough To Grab Those Size's Though Than I went To Mercer And They Only had Well Sold 11 Pairs Sheesshhh

Can anyone in LA update as to whether the 3Ds are still sitting in some places like the East LAs were? Thanks

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

ASG will come in that box??^^

Yea they will...Not a fan of it...
Same here bro, I really don't see the point of making a "special" box for them, just give me the damn shoes smh & its doesn't blend well with regular VIs boxes damn it! messes up the shelf coordination lol

^^^oh man now im having second thoughts lol still looking for my first pair of kobe vi was going to take the del sol but man those asg are sexy in that pic!!!

im so confused
indifferent.gif
i need help lol

More to help your decision  
laugh.gif

(Get the All-Stars by the way, they will sell out) 

dczbeo.jpg

1zppkl0.jpg

wgvt6x.jpg

Has anyone used 3D glasses
nerd.gif
with the 3Ds yet?  Do the scales pop out at all? Just curious as to what the effect looks like. It would be cool if they were like a magic eye illusion and had a hidden 24 or something 

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

did i miss something?? what are the crocs?

Concords im sure

Are you guys serious? this better be a damn joke!

i was waiting for my first post to be something meaningful but i couldn't pass up and mention how funny this is hahahah!
roll.gif
  finally, feels good to be approved and post on here. been a lurker since '07 and just recently got approved (newbie yadda yadda yadda.) congrats to all that were able to pick up the 3D's. i wasn't about to camp out here at HOH or niketown chicago in negative degree weather and probably be stuck with a size that wasn't mine.

sidenote: thanks to decepticon0 for trading sizes on the grinches

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Lol.. this guy offered me Laker tickets for my 3Ds section 106, but the problem is, they're playing the T'wolves 

I'd take that deal in a hearbeat, especially if it's for 2 seats, don't care who they are playing, it's still the Lakers. 

Bust. Both NTSM and NTLA were out of 12's by the time I woke up and they were ready to open at regular time. And the closest Footlocker to me said they were already sold out just after they opened. Oh wellz. Still on the search!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

im so confused
indifferent.gif
i need help lol

More to help your decision  
laugh.gif

(Get the All-Stars by the way, they will sell out) 

dczbeo.jpg

1zppkl0.jpg

wgvt6x.jpg

Lol man even more confused lolYea I want the asg but wouldnt it look weird with jeans..i will ball in them dont get me wrong just saying..When is the release date? The 17th is what I heard...

for those that went to HOH in Lakewood, were any of you successful? I was going to go but I had class in the morning smh.

Hmmm, march is going to be very tough. I thought that was going to be my month to save but rices and chinas that month? Damn, and All stars this month.......

Lol man even more confused lolYea I want the asg but wouldnt it look weird with jeans..i will ball in them dont get me wrong just saying..When is the release date? The 17th is what I heard...

Strictly wearing these with shorts myself.   Release date is the 17th, which is weird because it's a Thursday.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom