OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

are the GB going to release or did they release ...im lost.
Think someone said that NTLV had a facebook post saying the Glass Blues are dropping in March with the Chinas, Rices, and Dukes.

NIKETOWN Las Vegas NTLV gives our fans what they want 1st! 2/11 Kobe VI OC, 2/12 Royal Foams BHM AF1 and Chucks, 2/17 All Star Kobe LeBron CP3 AJ 2011, 2/18 Bin 23 Retro V Premio, 2/19 AJ 2011 Year of the Rabbit, RED/WHT & WHT/BLK, 2/26 BHM Kobe VI & AJ Retro III, AJ Retro XIII Playoffs. How about March? LeBron 8 China & Orion, Kobe VI Rice, Chinas, Duke and Glass Blues..Details to come on prices and how we will execute these releases

I think it's official all 4 C/W (Chinas, Rice, Duke, & Glass Blues) drops March 5, 2011 (Saturday)
As if Nike has stop from making us wanting more, here they go again 4 sneakers dropping at the same day.. Nike is relentless

I don't know if it's just me, But these VIs has more C/W to come.. It's not even Spring and yet VIs have dropped in 11 C/W (inc. March 5 release) plus TBs..

GEEZUS KRYST!!!! have mercy on our wallet! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I think it's official all 4 C/W (Chinas, Rice, Duke, & Glass Blues) drops March 5, 2011 (Saturday)
As if Nike has stop from us being frustrated here they go again 4 sneakers dropping at the same day..

I don't know if it's just me, But these VIs has more C/W to come.. It's not even Spring and yet VIs have dropped in 11 C/W (inc. March 5 release) plus TBs..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, it's an overload! But it won't matter if they gonna be super limited like the 3Ds... I hope not 'cuz I'm feeling them all
pimp.gif
I hate paying crazy reseller prices, but I might have to on some:frown:

Anyone going for BHM's? Those are looking like my next pair. Especially since it's a Saturday release. I work Monday through Friday! Can't be driving allover SoCal for every release since online seems nearly impossible.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Can u read 2 post above you?

Yeah, I read it but did mention a date? My bad If I repeated, Just wanna help out with a specific Date. Only says March... My Bad though

All good bro
smile.gif
! Not mad... Just don't like seeing the same ol questions...EDIT: Naw, wasn't talking to you.. We posted nearly the same time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

As if Nike has stop from us being frustrated here they go again 4 sneakers dropping at the same day..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, it's an overload! But it won't matter if they gonna be super limited like the 3Ds... I hope not 'cuz I'm feeling them all
pimp.gif
I hate paying crazy reseller prices, but I might have to on some:frown:
Geez all on the same day. Wonder how it will all work out. Especially for those like myself who have to rely on NDC or Eastbay.
I would hope to get the china's and the rice's, but by the time you put one in your cart and go to put the other in and then checkout they will
probably be sold out
eyes.gif

Same day? Wouldn't it make more sense to have a new one drop each week like with these All Star releases? Especially if things are dropping online, then that would force people to have to choose between the shoes given how fast things sell out online.

bhm!!! for me i wanted the sunsets but copped the 3ds last night
but the kobe line is bringing the heat i got 3 pair of bron 8s and i think im done with that. kobe >bron this year easily.

The VI's just went to a different level! 
eek.gif
  This is why I wait to id later.  I'd be fine with that first pic to be a Laker home or away!!!

As if Nike has stop from making us wanting more, here they go again 4 sneakers dropping at the same day.. Nike is relentless

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Varsity Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-400[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Dark Grey/Metallic Silver-Glass Blue[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-005[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Metallic Pewter/Ink-White-Crimson[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-006[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI Supreme[/td][td]Moss Green/Green Apple-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]446442-301[/td][/tr][/table]

*Usher voice* "Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully the OCs release on eastbay. These and the all-stars are really the only two I want. And that's just for the collection not to hype em up.

Wow! Chinas and Rices are my top 2 that day!

Those Laker ID are too damn hot!!Was going to double up on the playoff XIIIs but screw all that now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom