OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea... Most of us don't really mind resellers, but a lot of them are charging more than double retail... Crazy!

^^^ It is just the little kids or ones that are cheap/impatient that constantly complain...Preach on b/c if I didn't have resellers I wouldn't be able to buy half of what I have either.

WHO CARES TALK ABOUT THE KOBE VI PEOPLE!!!

To the MODS - Can you please start a "come in here to complain about reselling - ban those who don't post that trash in there"

I missed out on the 3D's, not feeling the OC's or the Red ASG's....

Guess I will be saving my money for the 5th of March.

I only hate the guys that feel the need to post the pics of the 15 pairs they bought. Could care less if some one buys 15 just dont try to get props for it or throw it in peoples faces. Can someone explain to me how you let empty chairs take spots up in camp out lines? Ive never camped, but if i did you can bet im walking right passed the empty chairs.

Hey NTers quick question. Other night i was on NDC and couldnt seem to find the kobe 3ds on the website. I was under the kobe VI line and the shoe didnt pop up as released after the designated time. I was probobly looking under the wrong link on the site can someone help me out so i know where im going for the OCs tonight?? thanks

Originally Posted by MF8393

Hey NTers quick question. Other night i was on NDC and couldnt seem to find the kobe 3ds on the website. I was under the kobe VI line and the shoe didnt pop up as released after the designated time. I was probobly looking under the wrong link on the site can someone help me out so i know where im going for the OCs tonight?? thanks
Yea I think someone posted last time that they kept refreshing their twitter page for the link.

no matter how much i love the asg im going to pass ( i think) to get my del sol and black and red on sale.....i still dont have a pair but that will change next week i promise that

Since I saw the pack, the only pair I've wanted is the red all star cw...simple. I dont need all that other stuff going on...

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

Give the 3Ds a month or two to settle down. people are panicking because they sold out. best bet is to wait and be patient. it'll come to you guys

true story...prices on the grinches are slowly starting to come down

kobe time
happy.gif

eek.gif
Kobe is going off!!!
pimp.gif
I'm buying Del Sols tomorrow, especially if I can't get the OCs.

Remembers I'm in Atlanta and the Kobe 6 is sitting. Will wait til they drop the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom