OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by marley

I am stressed to the max right now. The OCs are the main VI I been waiting for. I love my Grinches but the OCs blow them away. I want them so bad. I am so hoping I finally win on one of these online ripoff limited releases. I dont understand why they cant just make enough to go around. Thats one thing I gotta hand it to JB for on recent releases is they are making plenty for everyone who wants them.

same here. also love your avatar. that's one of my all time favorite Kobe's. still have my IDs.

Great game, a much NEEDED Win...Glad to see others getting hype over him doing work in Del Sols, thought I was the only one lol

Ima call 7 minutes before hand and order some socks first them once 9 hits..... Ima ask for the Kobe 6 sunsets... Crossing fingers. If I fail... Oh well. Resellers it is.

Man I got 2 other buddies trying Eastbay for me and I am trying NDC. I need to get someone on the phones too. haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima call 7 minutes before hand and order some socks first them once 9 hits..... Ima ask for the Kobe 6 sunsets... Crossing fingers. If I fail... Oh well. Resellers it is.
You gotta ask them for a buncha product numbers for a little while..and ask them what is the best jordan to ball in right now..
laugh.gif
..that's what I do to keep the convo going..
pimp.gif

Ed, I'm confident that you will get your pair.  Lakers beat the Celtics, so every Laker fan, or Kobe fan in SoCal will officially get their way. 
laugh.gif

OMG!

"The Kobe VI "OC" will not be launching tonight on NikeStore.com Please check back tomorrow at 6pm EST for more information"

via twitter

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

OMG!

"The Kobe VI "OC" will not be launching tonight on NikeStore.com Please check back tomorrow at 6pm EST for more information"

via twitter

Just saw that too...
eyes.gif
frown.gif

The Kobe VI "OC" will not be launching tonight on NikeStore.com Please check back tomorrow at 6pm EST for more information

^ I tried the whole call eastbay early thing with the 3D's, asked for 4-5 pairs of Kobe V's that I knew were sold out in my size, had about 2 minutes left until midnight, said I was looking for another pair in the catalog, and then click, she either hung up on me or my cell cut out, I was so pissed. Two minutes away from possibly getting them.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ed, I'm confident that you will get your pair.  Lakers beat the Celtics, so every Laker fan, or Kobe fan in SoCal will officially get their way. 
laugh.gif

I hope so.

I wonder if eastbay ever received their shipment... How would they know how many units they have? A lot of cancelled orders?I'm confident there will be a reseller charging a decent price out there with a sz11 or 10.5

What the hell Nike?! I cannot believe this crap. Nike is really gonna lose a lot of customers with this Kobe VI. I am so fed up with the last couple releases i am about to just say I am done with Kobes for this year.

they won;t have their shipment till tomorrow at the soonest. my guess is they won't get em till next week sometime and ship them out laterin the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom