OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

SMH at post count meaning you like or dislike, deserve or dont deserve a pair of sneakers. Some people dont feel its necessary to be in one certain forum 100 times daily.
You missed the whole point there big dawg, they were saying its always new members coming in here saying they got 6 pairs and it was an easy cop, majority of the time lying 

images
roll.gif

roll.gif

win.

anyone know when the gradient is going to be available on the nike id kobe vi? i thought it was supposed to be up by now

I just want the chance to get 1 of these releases retail price. Being in MN no place has em in store so when you stalk a website and add a shoe at 12:00:01 and can't get it, it blows a big one.

So my connect is gonna get mines, but hes charging me a few extra bucks.. I'm not trippin. I still cant believe someone tried to trade me Laker tickets (Lower Level) for my 3Ds.. lol

Oh God, I just fell in love with the Kobe VI line. Got my first pair (Black/Varsity Red) from deadstockshoes. These look really awesome on my feet with Nike crew socks. And they're super comfortable and light. I'm ordering the Concords from dsshoes as I type this. <3

Looking forward to the Chinas and Varsity Royals. I'm eyeing the Del Sols on eBay right now.

Originally Posted by PrecisionFreek

Originally Posted by Hanksta

Originally Posted by PrecisionFreek

I'm 3 for 3 for the all stars through Eastbay.  1 more to go.  

and then you have D-bags like this who lie to get attention on a message board.
Please.  Here are the pics.  "Orange County's," from the wife the 3d and east la's by me!  
Anyways 3d's have shipped and I got shipping confirmation today.  

Seriously!?!?!!!!  
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif
  See, this is EXACTLY why I despise the internet sometimes.
*Oohs and Ahhs*  You're 3 for 3 with the help of your "teammate."  Cookies and cake for you.  Maybe you should just stick with "hey, I got lucky with the last 3 All-Star releases," or not say anything at all.
But no, I see you're one of THOSE people.  And I made that judgement before you posted all the High Almighty screenshots -- all six of them.  You might as well make a vid of you licking your Kobes and put them on YouTube while you're at it.   If you're not currently satisfied with your Bow Wow-esque self-absorption, maybe I can help you out with some more vainglorious ideas.
ec235ffbedaa932e328e8e8c40db2cb8ae2079a.png

Hey, "Meagain" .... looks like you're not the only one who can screenshot, rook. 
wink.gif

Why not just go update your ("her") avatar some more and leave the unwanted / unnecessary boasting out of here.  I'm sure there's a mirror accessible for you that you can stare into for the next several hours.

They must mistake Kobe and Bynum's jersey size..

I swear Kobe be wearing like a 4XL or 5XL lol

Didn't get sunsets... So mad!

^ Kobe's been wearing some baggy jerseys this year.... I noticed that...
Same here homie... Every release seems to be stressful... but Good Luck tomorrow homie!

Got a very nice Eastbay Rep. Was able to get the Sunset/OC in my size!  Rep. was so nice I finally decided to buy the Gold Club. Will post a pic of my Kobe VI collections when the OC comes in! 4 for 4 on the Kobes I wanted & all in my size! Grinch, East LA, Hollywood/3D & now the Sunset/OC. Can't wait to ball in the 3D this week!

KobeVIOC-Confirmation by Kerrigank, on Flickr

D you still trying NDC tomorrow? let me know
and yeah seems like kobe just likes playing in looser tops and Shannon kind of following that

Called Eastbay on two phones got thru and got my size.

Hung up and got thru on the socond line had my size in my cart

but decided too give someone else a chance.

I swear I get thru on almost every hot release.

BTW... This is not Eastbay Rep Ray

From Nikestore Twitter:

Sorry there will not be a restock on the Kobe 3D. It was an extremely limited release. Thanks for following!

Looks like the whole pack will be, except for the East LA's

Totally off topic but to any people in the LA area that are still looking for ELA's. the footaction on century blvd in inglewood still has some sizes. theres the # 310-671-9643

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by manslayer

Wait, we haven't heard from NWT yet! I wonder how he did. Do we need to set him on suicide watch?

roll.gif
seriously, where is ed? got me all worried now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He said something earlier about how he wouldn't be able to order online because he was gonna be somewhere...
happy.gif
.. I think ha

Edit: Who will be on tomorrow afternoon for the release??? (just curious of course!)

DelSols look hot on the retro Jerseys... I would cop that jersey, but I gotta pay a reseller for some 3ds if the price is right...

love those Del-sols!!!
forget about the 3Ds and sunset~ i m cool now~ lol

one to ball, one to casual wear~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom