OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at the hype behid allstar shoes. Cant remember too many V's that were this limited/had so much hype.

those who ordered the 8 and 8.5 a couple mins ago wont be getting them. i just called and the lady said it was a glitch the same with that countdown clock thats there now.

^^^ Eastbay is also backordered until today and a lot of stores don't have their shipments yet either so it's not just NDC.

Just pure speculation here, but something is telling me they won't be selling the Sunsets until sometime early next week. Hope I'm wrong though!

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Just pure speculation here, but something is telling me they won't be selling the Sunsets until sometime early next week. Hope I'm wrong though!
for my sake this will be a good thing, to much confusion and if this is true stores will able to announce that they do have em so people dnt take the drive and wait in this chicago cold for nothing, but thats just me lol HOH chicago/riv.side said they havent been told any yet bout their shipment so i hope they come in monday so i can snatch a pair

Currently 11th in line at niketown chicago! Isn't as cold as it was weds for the 3ds, but that's not saying much.

So much for my Negrodamus prediction! Lol! Hope I can get through to NDC on my phone tonight. The Sunsets are my favorite colorway of the ASG pack. GL everyone that wants them!

Yep these will be releasing at 9pm, for my dudes not good at time that is

9pm eastern
8pm central
6pm western

Guess i'll try to cop for fun, if I don't get them then it's ok. I just wanna be in this thread when they drop because it was pure comedy last night lol

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Currently 11th in line at niketown chicago! Isn't as cold as it was weds for the 3ds, but that's not saying much.

How many people in line total at NTC now?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Guess i'll try to cop for fun, if I don't get them then it's ok. I just wanna be in this thread when they drop because it was pure comedy last night lol
Yeah it was man.  Eastbay was getting so much hate.  I am still hating them.  I want these OCs more than any other VI hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom