OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked by 34th with my kids...props to those who were actually on line...the kobe line seemed smaller though...

Well luckily I may get lucky and get a pair straight from the source...

Dont the Lakers Play Orlando tomorrow? Kobe was probably in and out, hi and bye. Not worth frezzing over night...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I walked by 34th with my kids...props to those who were actually on line...the kobe line seemed smaller though...

Well luckily I may get lucky and get a pair straight from the source...
you know a chinese guy at the factory too?
lakers vs orlando on sunday btw

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by Holiday

Originally Posted by kob8

Speaking of Jordan is in the topic...
I will start with the Kobe III because it is the first Kobe I had........In terms of quality and looks...

Kobe III < Jordan III
Kobe IV = Jordan IV
Kobe V > Jordan V
Kobe VI > Jordan VI
Pass me whatever you are smoking if you thing Kobe V are better than Jordan V..LMAO
roll.gif

I'll take the Kobe V's any day over the Jordan V's! ZKV is a top 5 shoe IMO!COSIGN. Love J's and all but I agree.Dont get me wrong as I love the AJV! Top 3 AJ IMO!

Originally Posted by weapen12

sorry if posted already but when do the rices release? also did oc's release???
Yikes.  Lets give this gent a pass card.

OC's- tomorrow 2.12 @ 3 EST
RICE - 3/5

If you get your pair of OCs I will take a minimal gratuity.

Watching the Virginity Hit and Takers tonight-  sick as a dog- Neither are worth the 1 buck REDBOX FEE

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by weapen12

sorry if posted already but when do the rices release? also did oc's release???
Yikes.  Lets give this gent a pass card.

OC's- tomorrow 2.12 @ 3 EST
RICE - 3/5

If you get your pair of OCs I will take a minimal gratuity.

Watching the Virginity Hit and Takers tonight-  sick as a dog- Neither are worth the 1 buck REDBOX FEE

thanx bro

thnx fellas... good luck to all who want the sunsets.

vinsanity- nice collection so far bro.

decepticon- thnx for sharing that.

good win for the lakeshow tonight... lets end this trip well.

arisorous: thanks bro, certainly not done. But probably not going to get TOO many more (chuckles) But OC's, Rice, Duke, Glass Blue, and probably Chinas are all passes for me...

Peter Rosenberg had on the bhm kobes...... they didn't look bad but i'm still on the fence about those....

vinsanity- i agree... i was tellin Ed i def need to slow down on the kobes... and the VIs are doin it for me. too many unattractive cw's IMO and lack of creativeness (ie. BHM...really? black and gold?) but chinas x2 should be good for me... i hope. lol

Ok so this was my first campout for a shoe ever and I must say that it was crazy. Not in terms of people but just the fact that I had to basically wait 7hrs for a pair of shoes and to see Kobe...
 I got out of work and decided to stop by FL to see how long the line was and I was actually hoping that there would be more then 50 people cause it was COLD lol. I got there at around 330 and there were like 20-25 people out there so I said F it and stayed since I didn't have anything else to do and this shoe was in my top 5. 

Waited in line until 730 and got my wristband and was #26. Left and got some food and warmed up a bit and came back at around 930 cause the nike reps told us that if we came too late that they wouldn't allow us in....

Kobe talked for like 15-20mins and then I got my shoes and left. 

My body aches, my legs are cramping, and I might have a slight case of frostbite on toes lol. I am definitely not about that life. I must say props to the dude that was #1 in line  
pimp.gif
 there is no way I would have stayed and slept outside and waited for 30+ hours in this cold a#$ weather
sick.gif
. I have a new appreciation for people that do this on the regular  

Overall it was a cool experience, even though I don't think I will do it again lol. Meet some cool peeps and had a couple of laughs from so random people from the street telling us some crazy stories lol. Anyways here are some pics:

WARNING pics are terrible cause I only have a cell phone and there is no natural light...My pics do not do these shoes justice...

395113036.jpg

395113035.jpg

No Flash on this one...

395113032.jpg

Random Kobe pic. Dude interviewing him is Peter Rosenburg from Hot 97 he had on the BHM's which were 
pimp.gif
 in person

395113034.jpg

also someone had on the Chinas that they had sent over from the UK
pimp.gif
 and I'm pretty sure some Nike Rep had a pair of Kobes that had the gray looking scales like the Chinas but with purple and gold/yellow on the shoes. Maybe the home CW for the VI? I know I wasn't the only one that saw them 
nerd.gif
. I would have took a pic but he was only there for like 15mins and was across the room

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I think if I don't OC's then I'm going to just cop China and Rice, was only planning to get Rice if I got the OC. We'll see now...

I bet you coppin the rices/chinas will be 2x/3x/4x harder than coppin the ocs. good luck,  i'm looking for a good site/seller to pre-order so I can secure my pair

laugh.gif
 the hell are you talking about? Chinas aren't limited and the Rices will be much easier to get than OC's, they're not limited 1 per.

QFT
I don't see why everyone keeps saying they're going to sell out super fast like the 3D's, Grinches, ETC.

@ cubanref yo nice meeting u i was number 29. got there at 330 rocked my nike hyperdunk kay yows. got 2 pairs sz 10 and 12. lmaoooo @ the guy that met darryl dawkings

what are rice's considered?? or is it merely speculation? Are they going to be gr or chaos-v (gr-limited-type) release?

Originally Posted by Notsotiny

@ cubanref yo nice meeting u i was number 29. got there at 330 rocked my nike hyperdunk kay yows. got 2 pairs sz 10 and 12. lmaoooo @ the guy that met darryl dawkings
Nice meeting you to bro. Haha I guess no one wanted to say they were on NT... since its a secret society and all lol. He's got BIG hands
roll.gif

@nikekidwonder thanks 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Notsotiny

Nice meeting you to bro. Haha I guess no one wanted to say they were on NT... since its a secret society and all lol. He's got BIG hands
roll.gif

@nikekidwonder thanks 
happy.gif

Congrats fam, I walked by at around 730 after getting off of work, and saw all those heads and got discouraged lol! Congrats on the kicks tho homie they look
pimp.gif
You'll be breaking super neck

glad you got Yours Cubanref. i t was crazy and cold but in the end it was all worth it RICE RAIDER 4 LIFE!!!
182030_10150406856260705_662290704_16995571_6151483_n.jpg

182731_10150406859380705_662290704_16995659_1482395_n.jpg

180966_10150406839060705_662290704_16995232_8338874_n.jpg

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

what are rice's considered?? or is it merely speculation? Are they going to be gr or chaos-v (gr-limited-type) release?
I saw someone say Rices are going to be a limited GR.
I'm curious about availability of the China's in the UK though. Are they a GR or a limited GR that's just not selling? I know bball shoes generally just don't do well over there, not even Jordans, since they're all about Air Max's and runners, so I'm curious if they're sitting more cuz of lack of demand or if they really are a GR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom