OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of 8 anyone else copping the Crazy 8s lol? Takes me back to middle school days when I can only get a pair a year!

Originally Posted by rzac30

Speaking of 8 anyone else copping the Crazy 8s lol? Takes me back to middle school days when I can only get a pair a year!

Mine should be coming today or monday! 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

^ yea same here i want that #8!

I still have my kobe 8 jersey but when champion was making the jerseys.. Also I got the one they wore vs bos and ny yesterday I love it!

You bought the new one by Addidas for $250?  I love the jersey, the only thing I don't like about the one they sell is that they put that big ugly Addidas logo on it but on the players one they remove it.

No didnt pay 250 I got the swingman one on nba.com 3wks ago and I had a coupon and 68 for it...And yea I dont like the ugly addidas logo...yuck lol

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

^ yea same here i want that #8!

I still have my kobe 8 jersey but when champion was making the jerseys.. Also I got the one they wore vs bos and ny yesterday I love it!

You bought the new one by Addidas for $250?  I love the jersey, the only thing I don't like about the one they sell is that they put that big ugly Addidas logo on it but on the players one they remove it.

No didnt pay 250 I got the swingman one on nba.com 3wks ago and I had a coupon and 68 for it... And yea I dont like the ugly addidas logo...yuck lol
I see that nbastore.com already sold out of the authentic smh.  But the Addidas logo on that one looked much bigger.  They should have just kept it off like the ones the Lakers wear.  Still a great looking jersey!

Originally Posted by nastaljik

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

What I've got so far...
Everything I want. Everything I don't have is on purpose lol.
Hey vince, those all gold ones are those ID's?

DAMN THE ALL GOLD ID ARE FIRE ...
pimp.gif

agreed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, how long do IDs take now??? havent done one since the iv...

Originally Posted by DHD28

Originally Posted by rzac30

Mine should be coming today or monday! 

I got a pair coming from Eastbay after missing out on OC's. Do these fit true to size?

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Holiday

Originally Posted by cubanref

Thanks for the compliments guys
smile.gif

@Holiday I saw you and your boy in the chaos lol. You should have came back cause they were letting everyone in even if they didn't or couldn't get the shoes just to see Kobe

@ohdannyboy yeah seeing Kobe was pretty cool. He seemed like a chill guy...even though he cursed in front of the little kids lol

@congrats to you too 23king24

Na that wasnt me homie, I just walked by and saluted ya for bravin the cold....on a side note if I STRIKEOUT ON THE RICE...FIST WILL FLY!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These just look too insane!
pimp.gif
Yea my bad that was meant @iLLGT2 lol
I hope you get your pair though lol

Hah I was spotted with my boy Brandon!!! I would have stopped by to say what's up, but, obviously I had no clue who any of you were!!! Game was awesome, but really wish I could have gotten a pair of those Rice's, and partake in the whole event/Kobe speaking etc... Ah wellGlad you guy's got your pairs!

anyone kno any spots in san diego i can get sunsets from my kuzn lives there and can scoop me a pair

Surprised how quiet this thread is today. Guess no one is really counting on Nike to really relase them today, lol. They are prolly gonna push it again.

Originally Posted by marley

Surprised how quiet this thread is today. Guess no one is really counting on Nike to really relase them today, lol. They are prolly gonna push it again.

Yea I kno lol

Got my order placed for the Concords after seeing them in person. They are super nice and I can't wait to rock them. I wasn't really feeling the Del Sols, though...

I saw the blk and reds today and they look nice
pimp.gif

Yea I saw them for the first time also today and all I could say was wow these are fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom