OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

why are people still paying for shipping off ndc? cmon now.

laugh.gif
Eric where you at
nerd.gif

Yea I saw when Nike posted it on twitterz. I only wanted those Hollywoods
mad.gif
so I didnt bother
laugh.gif

Yea I was gunna hit you up but I remembered you saying you wanted the 3ds on here. Seems like ima trade these then. On a side note since I'm a lurker what's the odds of getting a trade for some grinches?

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Hanksta

Im glad I passed on these. Too much hassle for a shoe that has no significance to Kobe at all.

"Significance"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
 They're HIS signature shoes. How can they not be significant to him?

Is Kobe ever going to wear this shoe in a game? NO.

LMAO are you serious? Since when is the criteria that a Kobe shoe is only valid if he wears it in a game? smh If that's the case, going by your logic everyone should only buy game used Kobe worn size 14s since those are the only ZKs that have any "significance"
laugh.gif

Really irritated at this OC release. Both HOH Beverly Center and Lakewood HOH will not be getting their shipments in till Monday.
48 hours with only 2 hours of sleep....Unbelievable!! Argh!!!
@*#?!?!

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

why are people still paying for shipping off ndc? cmon now.

laugh.gif
Eric where you at
nerd.gif

Yea I saw when Nike posted it on twitterz. I only wanted those Hollywoods
mad.gif
so I didnt bother
laugh.gif

Yea I was gunna hit you up but I remembered you saying you wanted the 3ds on here. Seems like ima trade these then. On a side note since I'm a lurker what's the odds of getting a trade for some grinches?
Good looking
pimp.gif

Worse come to worse you can prob sell them and use that to get the Grinches. Man I wish I didnt over sleep that sunday and went to NT. I had a wristband and everything
30t6p3b.gif

Nike needs to tighten up on the factory workers,whoever was responsible for the size 11's,must've jump ship!

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Nike needs to tighten up on the factory workers,whoever was responsible for the size 11's,must've jump ship!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 - No kidding I have heard of multiple stores w/o 11's and now NDC didn't have any either 

Im glad I passed on these. Too much hassle for a shoe that has no significance to Kobe at all.

"Significance"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
 They're HIS signature shoes. How can they not be significant to him?

Is Kobe ever going to wear this shoe in a game? NO.

LMAO are you serious? Since when is the criteria that a Kobe shoe is only valid if he wears it in a game? smh If that's the case, going by your logic everyone should only buy game used Kobe worn size 14s since those are the only ZKs that have any "significance"
laugh.gif

Dude, yor a fool!  Thats not what he means.

Stopped by HOH North Riverside Mall and they are getting the OC on Monday, but they aren't sure when the shipment is coming in. Also, the red all stars are releasing Wednesday. They also have the East LA in 7.5, 8, and maybe 8.5.

All these limited releases do for me is get me HYPED to buy something else....
smh at Kobe releases turning into JB

Originally Posted by c4

Its a gift and a curse that Kobes line took off.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by c4

how so kobe quality killing jb my kobes aint never chipped
roll.gif

Kobe are more comfortable and have more up to date technology vs poor quality and overpriced JB craps. Live for the present and the future not the past. 

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by c4

roll.gif

Were not talking quality, everyone knows jb is garbage now and nike basketball is great, were saying that its become a pain to get what you want.  Campouts, resellers etc.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

As I said before, it doesn't matter how these shoes release or which store releases them, Nike is still selling their shoes. If people are dissatisfied with Nike and their bs releases, then the masses need to huddle up and make a difference. The few complaining doesn't do squat. Yes, I'm upset with Nike .... but they don't care about NT'ers so much--just like JB. Only large numbers of people defecting and disagreeing will make a true difference in Nike's practices. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS, folks. Egypt's revolution and the success of it is a prime example.
Haha, how you figure though?! Newsflash, Egypt's president is still in power! 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Most people already know to copy/paste or use PayPal/phone
Lol good luck with that
roll.gif

Wow another brilliant insight. Of course with these releases there's some luck involved. Got my 3Ds with some luck for sure.
laugh.gif
 @ you thinking your E-fame will blow up because you think you know some secret NDC "technique"

Originally Posted by LittleMister91

A lot of people sleeping on the BHMs...
I've always liked the BHM but after seeing them in person last night I was sold they are 
pimp.gif
 to me

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by c4

roll.gif

Were not talking quality, everyone knows jb is garbage now and nike basketball is great, were saying that its become a pain to get what you want.  Campouts, resellers etc.

UrN0tLike- I agree with both statements

Originally Posted by marley

^^ yeah real funny. Glad you find it funny for people who really want the kicks to get upset cuz they didnt get em.
i want them to and i was just like u waiting to try and cop and failed. But there will be others. just tired of hearing people trash the same sites that have came through for other releases. No need to be offended man

I did not get the oc's and man I really wanted them! I added my size 11.5 to my cart and checked out and it said nothing was in my cart so I don't know what happened. Anyone wanting to help out? I'd be willing to work something out with some who can get me a 11.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom