OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^wow nice pic....
that is alot of black mambas
pimp.gif

my 100 post
smile.gif
 lol

See now the rice look good in that pic cause they don't come off as gold. Idk what ima do for the rice. Smh.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

See now the rice look good in that pic cause they don't come off as gold. Idk what ima do for the rice. Smh.

wear them at night only?

Lol. It's the black/green combo that pulls me in. But that gold is a killer.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^^^mini version of Tranandco of the East Coast
30t6p3b.gif

LOL
laugh.gif

I was at work when the OC's released.. went on a break to try and cop online... while my brother simultaneously tried at home...
..phone was going toooo slow (3G FTL) and ended up checkout at like 2:03 ... sold out by then...

LUCKILY, my brother copped a pair for me at home!! Only problem was that it was a size 10.5 because no 11's showed up EVER and he got the next closest size (which I told him to get 10.5 if no 11)
I'm really shocked there was 11 on NDC at all ... still wished it was an 11 but at least I got one!!
smile.gif

not that mad about missing out on the ocs i had really wanted the 3ds though.  Looking forward to other colorways. maybe a pair of lebrons. haha. 

I honestly never have seen what everyone drools over the RICE about... Home or Aways...
They do nothing for me.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

In this photo, Kobe's either thinking:
"Look at these suckas arguing about my shoes in an internet forum!"

or

"DAMN, WATTUP WHITE GIRL?!"
LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol.   on a side note, kobe isnt bad looking altho, i did like him with the fro (and yes im a white girl)

wait what ? Pause
sick.gif

Kinda wantin 3Ds now
ohwell.gif
......OCs still an easy pass. If the heel wouldve been a different color I'd like em more. Rices still a pass too.

i didnt like the OC's at first and really wanted the 3d's......but after looking at both more and more, i kinda like the OCs more than the 3d's now....even though it still would be nice if i could get a pair of 3ds....

the all star red ones are probably the "cleanest" looking ones out of the whole pack and a def must cop.....im really on the fence on the rice's.....hate it when a shoe looks bomb in some pics and "eh" in some...what the f does it really look like?! heh

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

In this photo, Kobe's either thinking:
"Look at these suckas arguing about my shoes in an internet forum!"

or

"DAMN, WATTUP WHITE GIRL?!"
LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol.   on a side note, kobe isnt bad looking altho, i did like him with the fro (and yes im a white girl)
wait what ? Pause
sick.gif
reading is fundamental
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom