OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
mjrod- nice pic of those. For some reason they're one of my favorites too. Was wearing them with red laces, but ended up going back to blue.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Posted Pics of the East LA when I received them, but just a Bonus Pic I took a couple of days back... Probably the most hated VI, but I love them...
sick pic. Honestly makes me want them more.

Went to local footlocker and tried on the black and red tb kobe vi.......
grin.gif

the greyish/black scales ruin the shoes, they should have made em all black.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Originally Posted by s dubl

3Ds lookin
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
in those pics...I might need a pair sooner or later......

you and i both.... i told you, it's that grey then the subtleness of the blue and red =[
that tone of grey though just gets me every time =[[
exactly, the grey looks real nice.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

MJRod, sick pic. Makes me regret passing.
pretty sure there's still some sitting around in the LA area
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Posted Pics of the East LA when I received them, but just a Bonus Pic I took a couple of days back... Probably the most hated VI, but I love them...
LAs are def underrated.... glad I fell into the hype
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm tired! Been camping out since Tuesday for the 3D (copped), then Thursday for the Sunset, shipment didn't come in, came back Friday, samething, no shipment. Now gotta go back later, at least they gave us tickets! Sunsets by far hardest pair to just buy due to that bad east coast weather!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Went to local footlocker and tried on the black and red tb kobe vi.......
grin.gif

the greyish/black scales ruin the shoes, they should have made em all black.

I concur. That's why i'm not going crazy on the VI.

haha i meant peace, goodbye, lates, etc.. haha, took me a minute there lol.

i can never stop lookin at these... so beautiful...

Originally Posted by never wear them

haha i meant peace, goodbye, lates, etc.. haha, took me a minute there lol.

i can never stop lookin at these... so beautiful...
Lol Shaun meant that the pic doesnt work
laugh.gif

so the local FTL handed out tickets yesterday for the OCs saying that they wouldn't receive their shipment till monday. my question is how often does FTL honor those tickets? cause now i called and they said it's up to the manager whether or not he's gonna honor the tickets. and i was second in line on friday then first in line on saturday. i was able to get the first ticket. do you guys think they will honor those tickets?

Originally Posted by flipballer

so the local FTL handed out tickets yesterday for the OCs saying that they wouldn't receive their shipment till monday. my question is how often does FTL honor those tickets? cause now i called and they said it's up to the manager whether or not he's gonna honor the tickets. and i was second in line on friday then first in line on saturday. i was able to get the first ticket. do you guys think they will honor those tickets?

What city are you in?

so i just called the FTL saying now they need to call the supervisor. they said that those tickets that were given out were good for that day only. but they told us to come back monday with the tickets. SMH if the tickets are good for nothing

The east l.a. are looking nicer and nicer the more pics I see. Still not an ounce of desire to get them, but im beginning to appreciate them more. That all blue is very nice.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The east l.a. are looking nicer and nicer the more pics I see. Still not an ounce of desire to get them, but im beginning to appreciate them more. That all blue is very nice.

Thats how I was at first.  When I saw pics I thought they were horrid, an all blue shoe? 
sick.gif
  But my friend in Cali copped a pair for me and if I didn't like them I'd just sell them for retail to someone on here.  Saw them in person and 
eek.gif
 they are probably one of the best kobes out right now.  You really have to see them in person to appreciate them to the fullest

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

NT Chicago had about 20 pairs!
On the other hand, now every Tom, ****, and Larry will be sniffing around for the black/white/red pair because its all they could get their hands on.

I get building the hype, but pissing off a good majority of those who will buy 5,10,15 or even 20 pairs of one shoe.  That doesn't seem to be very brilliant.  I guess in the end though its a numbers game and they are willing to lose the NWTs, IllGT2s, Marleys, Abstractabilitys, you get the point, of the world to gain a few more unknowing sheep only to disappoint them at some point as well.

I feel what your saying. Only thing is... I've been doing this longer than NTalk. Ive always been into shoes. I never got what I wanted but always looked at them and the eastbays etc...

a lot of Ppl/NTers come and go... I've seen this happen so many times. It's a cycle. Only the "Real ones" "survive" lol. Look at FlintGrey, iJapino, NinjaHood, Myself, Sherlock Foams, etc... Were still here. Shoes will always be an addiction. The day I lose interest, I don't know what the f*** I'ma do... I'll prob start goin to church or somethin. But I'll still be here.
pimp.gif
I'll tat NikeTalk on my lower back

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

NWT, you make some great points here. it used to amaze me how many people have come and gone here in the 7 years ive posted. i was addicted to shoes way before NT and dont see a day of my where i wont be addicted

sz 15 OC on eastbay

sz 10 East LA on eastbay as well   Keeps saying unavailable for purchase, maybe try calling

Pretty big but someone might wear it

Nevermind 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom