OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The east l.a. are looking nicer and nicer the more pics I see. Still not an ounce of desire to get them, but im beginning to appreciate them more. That all blue is very nice.

Just wondering, what's a good sneaker cleaner for the Grinches?
Even some of the neon laces got dirty, got caught in some snirt the other day (dirty snow).
sick.gif

Also, the East LAs are growing on me, but I don't know... all blue shoe, man. I don't have anything in my collection THAT bright and in one color. But they look bananas in pics...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

sz 15 OC on eastbay
sz 10 East LA on eastbay as well   Keeps saying unavailable for purchase, maybe try calling

Pretty big but someone might wear it

Eastbay is sold out of the OCs. That 15 has been up since yesterday, but when you click it you can't add it to your cart.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

NT Chicago had about 20 pairs!
On the other hand, now every Tom, ****, and Larry will be sniffing around for the black/white/red pair because its all they could get their hands on.

I get building the hype, but pissing off a good majority of those who will buy 5,10,15 or even 20 pairs of one shoe.  That doesn't seem to be very brilliant.  I guess in the end though its a numbers game and they are willing to lose the NWTs, IllGT2s, Marleys, Abstractabilitys, you get the point, of the world to gain a few more unknowing sheep only to disappoint them at some point as well.

I feel what your saying. Only thing is... I've been doing this longer than NTalk. Ive always been into shoes. I never got what I wanted but always looked at them and the eastbays etc...

a lot of Ppl/NTers come and go... I've seen this happen so many times. It's a cycle. Only the "Real ones" "survive" lol. Look at FlintGrey, iJapino, NinjaHood, Myself, Sherlock Foams, etc... Were still here. Shoes will always be an addiction. The day I lose interest, I don't know what the f*** I'ma do... I'll prob start goin to church or somethin. But I'll still be here.
pimp.gif
I'll tat NikeTalk on my lower back

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

NWT, you make some great points here. it used to amaze me how many people have come and gone here in the 7 years ive posted. i was addicted to shoes way before NT and dont see a day of my where i wont be addicted

yup, this NTalk community is different man, its actually like a fam in some ways. 

Even when i got banned twice, back then, i'd still lurk and write down the dates on my flip phone 
laugh.gif

This hobby/habit of mine.... aint goin no where. 

Only person that is fed up with my ****... is my old man. i have his closets all filled up and sh**hahah. He swears he's gonna give em to charity. The older he gets, he probably will 
frown.gif

eyes.gif

He thought i had a problem back then, till the day he dropped me off for the 2001 blk/red aj 1 release. hundreds of ppl there, so he understood from there on.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

NT Chicago had about 20 pairs!
On the other hand, now every Tom, ****, and Larry will be sniffing around for the black/white/red pair because its all they could get their hands on.

I get building the hype, but pissing off a good majority of those who will buy 5,10,15 or even 20 pairs of one shoe.  That doesn't seem to be very brilliant.  I guess in the end though its a numbers game and they are willing to lose the NWTs, IllGT2s, Marleys, Abstractabilitys, you get the point, of the world to gain a few more unknowing sheep only to disappoint them at some point as well.

I feel what your saying. Only thing is... I've been doing this longer than NTalk. Ive always been into shoes. I never got what I wanted but always looked at them and the eastbays etc...

a lot of Ppl/NTers come and go... I've seen this happen so many times. It's a cycle. Only the "Real ones" "survive" lol. Look at FlintGrey, iJapino, NinjaHood, Myself, Sherlock Foams, etc... Were still here. Shoes will always be an addiction. The day I lose interest, I don't know what the f*** I'ma do... I'll prob start goin to church or somethin. But I'll still be here.
pimp.gif
I'll tat NikeTalk on my lower back

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

NWT, you make some great points here. it used to amaze me how many people have come and gone here in the 7 years ive posted. i was addicted to shoes way before NT and dont see a day of my where i wont be addicted

yup, this NTalk community is different man, its actually like a fam in some ways. 

Even when i got banned twice, back then, i'd still lurk and write down the dates on my flip phone 
laugh.gif

This hobby/habit of mine.... aint goin no where. 

Only person that is fed up with my ****... is my old man. i have his closets all filled up and sh**hahah. He swears he's gonna give em to charity. The older he gets, he probably will 
frown.gif

eyes.gif

He thought i had a problem back then, till the day he dropped me off for the 2001 blk/red aj 1 release. hundreds of ppl there, so he understood from there on.
eek.gif
eek.gif

You got banned before?! 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Just wondering, what's a good sneaker cleaner for the Grinches?
Even some of the neon laces got dirty, got caught in some snirt the other day (dirty snow).
sick.gif
id try some of that oxy foaming sneaker cleaner (orange bottle) at fnl

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Also, the East LAs are growing on me, but I don't know... all blue shoe, man. I don't have anything in my collection THAT bright and in one color. But they look bananas in pics...

I wear mine with all neutral colors. Makes the blue pop on em. I wasn't sure about em until the minute I put them on and looked down at em. Pictures don't do em justice I think.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Couple new pics of the Duke, Can't wait for these  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-duke-detailed-images-01.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-duke-detailed-images-04.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-duke-detailed-images-05.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-duke-detailed-images-06.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-duke-detailed-images-07.jpg

I thought I saw somewhere that the Dukes had a slight black gradient effect under the islands.... What's up with that?? If the ones in these pictures release I think Im gonna have to pass.

Thanks for the comments guys!

All I know is that what ever colorway you choose, you just can't go wrong on these VI's... 
pimp.gif

Nice pic of the Del Sols ED... 
smokin.gif

Fiiiiiinallly wearing a pair of VIs for the first time (concords) and they feel great on the feet. Have that snug feeling, but not over tight like the IVs and Vs when you first put em on.

Love em!

IDed these the other day,
an Alien theme for my recording studio Area51.

i was thinkin about doing varsity red check, laces, & inner linning, but it dident look right . I wish they offered volt color for check & mid soles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom