OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like them with jeans. the 4s-6s, that is. i don't even pop the tongue out and they still look good.. at least to me lol. and i don't really care for anyone's negativity about them anyway. plus, they're comfortable.

Originally Posted by arisorous

mel- nice 3D pics bro... glad ur coming around on the VIs lol

Thanks brother.  I dunno man, I'm on a "diet" from kicks but I couldn't pass up on these especially when it was so easy for me to cop. 
wink.gif

Are they gonna release an all black pair or something very close to all black? Hopefully the scales don't look awful if they do decide to releas that type of colorway.

this may be reaching but when it comes to all black and white shoes.... i look at it this way
1: black
2: white
3: black
4: white
5: black
6: ??? by trend possibly white... and hopefully white rather than the grey scales

Originally Posted by Holiday

Oooo saw a pic on the Bay of some Rices that had me like 
sick.gif
....Look like a snake giving birth

When I first got my VIs and wore them, I felt like I was reborn as a snake. The designer did a good job at giving a snake-like look to these shoes. So awesome
happy.gif

These will be so 
pimp.gif
 if they make an all white...
As for with jeans, I think they look fine with jeans as long as they're slim fit, but they look best with shorts IMO.

I somehow kept control with the V's but I really think I'm gonna lose control with these 
frown.gif

sick.gif

Makes 'em look vicious!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Anybody know why there were no size 11's on NDC for the OC's? That made no sense to me...

Edit: I think it's crazy we're almost at 800 pages!!
eek.gif

Yep, these are okay with jeans but wearing shorts brings 'em justice. Gotta show off that sexy heel, man. So shiny @_@

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

So what are y'all getting on the 25th? These are all releasing on the 25th according to Eastbay:

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Grey-Black.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Grey-Green.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-Grey-Blue.jpg

I've always like the blue/grey pair. Definitely have to grab a pair.
Don't know about getting them on the 25th.
See how my luck goes with the china's and rice on March 5th.
If I strike out on those, these will be copped that day.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

sick.gif

that's how i like my shoes to look like!
pimp.gif

Na I love the Rice, but those were tooo OD for me, hopefully it was the camera, because I def want to cop those and the GB on release day

30t6p3b.gif
that makes the decision even more difficult haha. Iwas debating on crazy 8s, but now TBs are in the mix. Might have to flip a quarter.

I think those three CWs will sit for a while. I have to see what happens on March 5th before I pull the trigger on the grey/royals. I really, really hope there's enough Rices and Chinas for those of us who actually want a pair to wear.

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif
that makes the decision even more difficult haha. Iwas debating on crazy 8s, but now TBs are in the mix. Might have to flip a quarter.

dont do that dub, cop the crazy 8s

if it aint limited they always hit outlets.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I think those three CWs will sit for a while. I have to see what happens on March 5th before I pull the trigger on the grey/royals. I really, really hope there's enough Rices and Chinas for those of us who actually want a pair to wear.

I'm with you on that.
Been feeling the Rice's and China's from day one.
Will be real salty if I'm unable to get these

so what yall think about the kobe all stars releasing this coming week? hard cop? or easy? i know my hoh had the all stars from last year sitting there for months after release.

Originally Posted by bruintaf

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Kobe shoes never really look right with jean. These are meant to be worn on the court with shorts only

The IVs look good with jeans, but all kobes do look best with shorts, on or off the court.

iv's are the best w/ jeans, but do agree v's and vi's w/ shorts
V's are the best with jeans, IV's are to bulky in my opinion.  But I'm not a hater.  If you really wanna get technical though, ALL shoes are meant to be worn on the court, and obviously everyone wears shorts on the court as well.  I've gotten compliments wearing the V's on the streets, you should try it! just use some GR's for the courts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom