OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot believe I missed the phone orders for the OC's.... I mean, again, all I can do is laugh about this whole mess now.. At least I got my Grinch's today in the mail, FINALLY, and wore them out.... i'm satisfied with those alone!

I'm kinda glad the Del Sol's are the only colorway I've liked so far, nice change of pace for me since I went nuts on the ZKV's haha. If it's too hard to get the China's and Aces, I'll try to double up on the Del Sol's.

Anyone else notice Eastbay is sold out of them?

Anyone hear anything about a DK colorway this year?

Went to HOH @ the Beverly center and they got their shipment while I was there. My girl and I were in LA chillin but ended up chillin in line 2 get the OC's. Easy cop and I didn't even have a ticket. thank God I wanted these since I missed out on the 3D's. I'll post pics later. Real clean and loud as heck!

Call in sick on Thursday to cop Allstar KD and Kobe haha. Hopefully it will be an easy purchase. I hate the people who brought their entire family out on release day.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Sad to say but I think the KDIII's look the best out of the all star pack.  Lebrons are disgusting like usual.  I like the kobe's but I went the ASG route last year and never took them out of the box

waverider-be careful with your shoes in the water!  I can just see the post now about them falling in the water now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I disagree fam...Lebrons are better than the Kobe's (All-Star that is)...but the hands down winner is the KD3, those are just too fresh!

Held the Black/Reds in my hands today...
I wanted to like them. But I couldn't. They just don't look right for some reason... And I love black/red shoes.

Kobe All Star>Lebron All Star

Durant All Star=Kobe All Star

*To me of course.

Originally Posted by Holiday

Sad to say but I think the KDIII's look the best out of the all star pack.  Lebrons are disgusting like usual.  I like the kobe's but I went the ASG route last year and never took them out of the box

waverider-be careful with your shoes in the water!  I can just see the post now about them falling in the water now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I disagree fam...Lebrons are better than the Kobe's (All-Star that is)...but the hands down winner is the KD3, those are just too fresh!
I see what you mean, I just feel like whenever I see the lebrons they look like any other nike basketball shoe to me.  Nothing about them stands out, not even that huge ugly lion on the tongue.  I know they are more for performance when designing but have some type of visual, not to mention there's gonna be like 4 different versions?  Thats just dumb IMO

oops, double post.

anyways, are there 2 different black royal pairs comin out? one duke? one GR? or has one been scrapped?

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

yeah all kobes will be on the swoosh disco except bhm I was told

China's too? Might have to pass on BHM's or hope they're still available after I try to get China's and Rice's.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Held the Black/Reds in my hands today...
I wanted to like them. But I couldn't. They just don't look right for some reason... And I love black/red shoes.
I felt the same way about the black/reds. I think the different shades of red really throw it off for me.

Vince....agree. I'm really hoping to get both pairs (KD3s and Kobes) of ASGs. I too saw the black/red pair today. Scales kinda ruined it for me, too much metallic going on.

I love the breds. The only thing that bothers me is the lower section where the scales start to form. It looks off. But overall, like em.

Only pair I'm not feeling that much are the BHMs, Dukes(love the durabuck tho), and all the TBs (except the green pair).
Gonna aim at another OC pair tomorrow. Got a good deal on em I think 200$

Sad to say but I think the KDIII's look the best out of the all star pack.

cosign. Those are too fresh. I'd be a little disappointed though if I can't have both Kobe VI and KD III ASG.

quick question: what do you think will be of more value down the road? Green Mambas or 3Ds? Which one is rarer (I'm thinking the 3Ds since everyones bajillioned-up on the Green Mambas)? but I need your guys' input. Thanks.

Might have to put one of these up for sale soon..

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif

imma have to go and pick up that dvd (56% on rotten tomatoes 
eyes.gif
) for those glasses. perfect additional gift for v-day. 

yea im going to give the movie away.. i can't watch it..
laugh.gif
..but you might wanna check out blockbuster or call them to see if they have some 3-d glassses . my friend says they sometimes have them.
smile.gif

i just couldn't wait to get my hands on some glasses so i just bought the movie.
embarassed.gif

^^ great pick up. I had to pass on the oc. i like the asg better. they remind me of a gold fish and a koi fish.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

I'm surprised there hasn't been any further news of those Marions.... 

marions. the shawn marions or the lower merions?
The Kobe Shawn Marion PE's... you didn't see those pics???

laugh.gif
I'm kidding.. I meant Lower Merions... kinda new to the Kobe line ha

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

quick question: what do you think will be of more value down the road? Green Mambas or 3Ds? Which one is rarer (I'm thinking the 3Ds since everyones bajillioned-up on the Green Mambas)? but I need your guys' input. Thanks.

Might have to put one of these up for sale soon..
3Ds would probably be rarer, but I don't really see the difference in resale value being a HUGE difference between the two. No matter which one you sell, I think you'll get about the same value in return with maybe like a $20-40 difference, once all the dust settles and hype dies down. I would really just decide which one you personally like best and sell off the other one, but that's just my 2 cents.

Honestly I haven't been so excited about shoes in a looong time. The Kobe VI is so different (in a good way) and creative that I think 5 years from now its going to be a classic. Whenever I wear my VI's people do a double take and are like what are those? The designers of the VI did a great job by thinking outside the box. I mean look at all the "unique" CW's that have dropped and for the most part they all work. Granted if they were all GR's some would probably sit but they gave the consumer something different and innovative in terms of design and CW's. I can only imagine what they have in store for the rest of the year 
smokin.gif

Anyways patiently waiting on BHM's and Chinas
pimp.gif
but now I kinda want some 3D's and OC's lol

Just ordered the 3Ds for $220 and Sunsets for $215 (both DS). S'all good, I'll be rocking these through out the Spring and Summer time. I have a feeling I'm going to love these shoes when I saw them in person and try 'em on.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom