OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
luckily I was able to check out through Eastbay for the Kobe VI All Stars, however, I had to try a couple of times to check out. Eventually it went through. I tried to checkout with the KD III all stars on another computer and it wouldn't let me get through the checkout process. So I ended up calling into Eastbay and placed my order. Luckily, they still had my size available
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

>>

K GUYS. FOR THE RED ALL STARS HOHLA

Called hohLA. They will open up at 7am and the line starts at the usual place.

------------------------------

Ok Now for 3D's and OC's Release tomorrow at Nike Vault 1pm

1st Come 1st Serve. Nike Vault will have 3D's and OC's Tomorrow at 1pm.

Yea but the problem with Nike Vault is they are doing 24 pairs per OC and 24 pairs per 3D = 96 pairs per each (release each day from Thursday through Sunday)  Similar to what they did for Big Stages.

No other releases so if you don't have them the price isnt going any lower with very few left to release...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by mambaa

ndc still has size 8. lol

I guess im the only one who wears size 8 around here..

please excuse my small asian feet.
I wear sz 8 as well, but they're a no go for me.
Can't believe these sold out 
sick.gif
Damn... so your 3/4 on the ASG Pack now? 
lol yeah, I mean I probably could have got the red ASG's (not to sound conceited but just for the fact they still had my size for a while) but they didn't interest me at all.  I got the OC's in an 11 but Im just using those to get another pair in my sz.  Could have went 4/4 but not gonna buy something I don't want like some of these others in here.

just a random thought but..

i wonder if there is a thread like this for Lebum's sneakers? hm... would it have 840 pages as well?

Kobe was an easy cop tonight on NDC for once. I guess catz are holding out for all the other goodies that drop this weekend.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by eddo1005

yea, lots of size 12s........feels like competition has only gotten worse. :O
Another 12 here...
I guess that's why they call it a foot!... (awkward silence) 
laugh.gif
I guess I was the only one that thought this was funny

Some of you guys use this "easy cop" term too damn much.

Easy cop is going on at 30 past 12 and checking out without having to hurry your +!% up before your size is sold...not searching your +!% off right at midnight and rushing to check out...

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Got both Lebron and Kobe with ease. No tax and free shipping FTW !
pimp.gif

Thought about the Durant too but it was sold out so already so whatever
some people walk in the light lol i'm bummed i didnt get the lebrons but a fellow NTer hooked me up with the east kobe VI allstars so i'm glad i got one of the two that i wanted

A stated before I dont even know why eastbay gets our business. I tried on the 3d's and OC's with no luck....there website is just terrible. I commend them for having a rep that comes through and answer questions, but just giving excuses about every limited release is getting old.

Originally Posted by Holiday

Passed on these, congrats to those that copped tho!

my first priority were the kdiis. I still have to think about the kobe asgs. im sure there will be plenty to go around here in LA. if not or I'll just wait for the restock online if I really want them by then.

the non flash NDC site kept F'in up on me....saying my cc number was not entered when it was and other crap....is it really faster than the flash? for all of those that copped on NDC, did yall do flash or non flash?

Originally Posted by shugaray

during NDC checkout after the paypal process but before confirmation...the page wouldn't load or refresh. I tried back pedaling but time had expired. I had to wait by my email inbox to see if it went through. Held my breath a good minute before NDC and paypal e-mails showed up. ahh so relieved.

sz 9.5 all-star Kobes confirmed.  
pimp.gif
ahah, you got me rooting for you as I read your situation.

sick.gif
lol yeah, I mean I probably could have got the red ASG's (not to sound conceited but just for the fact they still had my size for a while) but they didn't interest me at all.  I got the OC's in an 11 but Im just using those to get another pair in my sz.  Could have went 4/4 but not gonna buy something I don't want like some of these others in here.
RESPECT! No doubt no doubt! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

>>

K GUYS. FOR THE RED ALL STARS HOHLA

Called hohLA. They will open up at 7am and the line starts at the usual place.

------------------------------

Ok Now for 3D's and OC's Release tomorrow at Nike Vault 1pm

1st Come 1st Serve. Nike Vault will have 3D's and OC's Tomorrow at 1pm.

Yea but the problem with Nike Vault is they are doing 24 pairs per OC and 24 pairs per 3D = 96 pairs per each (release each day from Thursday through Sunday)  Similar to what they did for Big Stages.

No other releases so if you don't have them the price isnt going any lower with very few left to release...

Damn only 24 pairs per day!?!?!?! I don't think I should even bother to even try to cop then...
The fact that they are so limited just starts to make me want em more...i should just wait for the chaos

Originally Posted by kidstylez

the non flash NDC site kept F'in up on me....saying my cc number was not entered when it was and other crap....is it really faster than the flash? for all of those that copped on NDC, did yall do flash or non flash?
It did that EXACT thing to me on the East LA release, I typed that junk in several times and it kept saying it was wrong/not valid.  Flash is WAY easier, especially if you use paypal

My cc was also f ing up during the Cement III drop...
but Non- Flash ftw.... i'm 2 out of 4 on the ASG Pack on NDC... both times i lucked in, it was non-flash... both times I missed out was the flash site...

No problems using the flash site on my itouch. It seems to come through for me most of the time.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

bc6997- did you get the ASGs?

I did so the All Star pack is 4/4 and for those that didn't get them online they will be available in bunches around LA and throughout the country so just do some searching and you will find them.

HoH, NT and select other retailers...

sick.gif
RESPECT! No doubt no doubt! 
pimp.gif
Thanks brotha.  Good luck for the future releases 
smokin.gif

It did that EXACT thing to me on the East LA release, I typed that junk in several times and it kept saying it was wrong/not valid.  Flash is WAY easier, especially if you use paypal
Kidstylez:  Don't ever use non-flash it's a setup...trust me i missed out on the grinch's SO bad cuz some foo posted a non-flash site.. SMHx100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom