OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these will be widely available in stores for the people who missed out on the website. Eastbay could release some shoes nobody wanted and you'd still probably get the whack countdown timer, they need to step their site up

Congrats to those who got em

bring on the rice!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wifey said she copped for me.....looks like I gotta eat da @#$$! tonight lol.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you guys that live by hoh or NT

get off the phone....................................
get off the net...............

wreck it for those that have no other way

Smh......now she says she didn't. *%%#+++ eastbay. She said got all the way to checkout and SOLD OUT.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Another effing failure. Unfreakingbelievable! Freaking Eastbay runaround b.s.. SOOOOOOOOOO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question for ya'll who bought these sneakers in the past... are usually sizes 7.5, 8, and 8.5 last to go because nobody has small feet?

Cuz if thats the case, thats awesome for me
happy.gif

Y'all serious? Why bother with Eastbay...NDC don't crash and don't allow a certain amount of people to checkout at once. Smh @ y'all still giving Eastbay business.

Nikevault has no link its a store..ill be at hoh tomorrow wearing either sb's or grinch's. then ill be at yardhouse near nikevault at 12pm. and i am done with eastbay. I dont care if they are restocking i'm DONE with eastbay, no need to stress when their system (online checkout) is rigged and incorrect. screw you eastbay you screwed me over today and 2 hours @5am on christmas. DONE with you

I know this is the Kobe VI thread and please don't flame me but it has a little to do with kobe at least. Did anyone pick up the Kobe Air forces to go with the VI?

man this dont make no damn sense. i mean i was on site, in cart, checking out in 45 sec max. got the order processing circle going then bam. Sz 9 SOLD OUT. #$+. now because of my work hours i will miss NT, HOH beverly center, HOH lakewood and the vault!!!!!!!! AARRRGGGHHHHHH.

I need NTer assistance on this.

got the allstar off eastbay....ended up with LA and allstar of the pack.

really wanted 3d and sunset too. oh well

Copped my 10 on NDC. Way faster checkout with PayPal. I'm 1-4 on All Star releases. These were the ones I wanted the least from the All Star pack but still very happy I got them. Good luck to all seems like there will be alot available in stores tomorrow, seeing as how WSS got them.

Originally Posted by mambaa

I have a question for ya'll who bought these sneakers in the past... are usually sizes 7.5, 8, and 8.5 last to go because nobody has small feet?

Cuz if thats the case, thats awesome for me
happy.gif

Yep.... Ur lucky! 9.5-13 are the more popular sizes...

Originally Posted by never wear them

bout to go shoot around...
5452839296_4c8e23af99_z.jpg

5452840714_5def35a8a8_z.jpg

good luck to all you fellas that want em.

later
my next pair of kobes, i'll try to imitate these kinda shots in my laundry room.. but my lighting sucks though! haha.. it's been raining here, I doubt I can take my OCs to the beach and take a pix of them on my board. haha
Once again nice pix NWT!

ndc still has size 8. lol

I guess im the only one who wears size 8 around here..

please excuse my small asian feet.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wifey said she copped for me.....looks like I gotta eat da @#$$! tonight lol.....

lol...im gonna have to do the same tomorrow, after my girl gets my pair while im at work.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I know this is the Kobe VI thread and please don't flame me but it has a little to do with kobe at least. Did anyone pick up the Kobe Air forces to go with the VI?
Yeah I picked up a pair of the AF1s lows off of NDC. Those were actually the only all-star weekend shoes that kinda interested me. Wasn't much hassle since the other ASG shoes had more hype/interest surrounding them.

Got both Lebron and Kobe with ease. No tax and free shipping FTW !
pimp.gif

Thought about the Durant too but it was sold out so already so whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom