OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have pics of the grinches after serious hooping??? i love how the scuffs don't show on the del sols but am afraid to actually go full on ball with my grinches haha (trying to muster up to courage!!) do the green scales scuff??

fam, got any tips of cleaning them icy soles? any solutions you use or just simply water + soap will do?
im new in kobe line and i just want them to be fresh as possible everytime i put them in the box for quite some time

Haha. Nice replies. I clean mine before putting them back in the box too. Baby wipes or washcloth with hot water. Tooth brush too.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm sure you guy's are sick of my complaining already, and on that note, I truly apologize. I am not a negative/spiteful, hateful person in general, especially when not being able to obtain a SNEAKER nonetheless... BUT, here is where things get very uneasy for me.
I called up NIKE, got a cool guy on the phone willing to help me out on the OC's , and stock locating, etc... Went top to bottom for me through the US's stock at Nike stores.. He said, you may be in luck, LA and Santa Monica are showing, 10.5 11, 11.5 on up... So I quickly call them up after thanking him immensely, and this is after calling half the countries Nike stores as well. LA is sold out, okay... I call up Santa Monica, woman who is very nice helps me out, I tell her I spoke with Nike and that they 'should' have these sizes in stock.. She say's okay hold on i'll check, comes back on the phone, I have a size 11.. I AM ECSTATIC at the moment... With my next leading question , I then get a little scare dto ask it in fear of her response, "can you please do a phone order for me"... She proceeds to ask her manager and put me on hold. Coming back, and with my fear of her answer, it is exactly what I expect, "sorry sir we cannot ship them", my retort immediately is then, how come? Company policy is you are allowed to ship out a sneaker 2 day's after it's release date, REGARDLESS of if availability and 'limited' nature. I say can you please put a manager on the phone, okay she said. Guy picks up, with a brash undertone.. Sir, can you please explain to me why you cannot ship these to me? OH, well, it's limited and ............ And? Well we just can't.. I said , I know your company policy and 2 day's after the release, you are ALLOWED to sell it to me, by phone order and out of state. He said, well you can come pick it up... At this point i'm like, I AM DOING A PHONE ORDER BECAUSE I AM IN NY, and I can't find a pair anywhere.. I called first, first come first serve, you are now liable to sell it to me under company policy with my intent of purchase and expressed interest in purchase. He say's, well  I can't, and hangs up.... ARE YOU F'NG KIDDING ME? I call up NIKE and file a complain, she calls on the other line the store, while i'm on hold, to get an answer as to why they cannot sell it. He say's, we aren't doing phone orders today........... I have had it with NIKE in every aspect, i'm done.

Wish everyone well, i'm taking a leave of absence from the site and buying sneakers. I just can't deal with the rudeness, aggravation, hassle, poor business ethics, etc.....

mad.gif

Are you sure they had an 11 Martin? I been calling everywhere and Santa Monica as of a couple days ago, from the restock, they only had a Sz 7.5... I been looking all over for a 11 for my boy D, and nothing. They had a 10.5 all the way in Huntington beach and was just too far out and they didn't wanna ship em out to me. Probably all gone by now.

I been looking and asking for my boy NotoriousMJ23/Darryl for a sz11 or 11.5 everywhere. He has helped a lot of Ppl in here and sucks that no1 returns favors here.

I don't think this is against the rules nor am I selling or buying. I'm just ventin right now.

Sorry that's happening to you MartinAnd thanks for the love Ed.I appreciate it.And yeah.. The feeling is bittersweet.I love helping... But I don't like when people act selfish and don't return the favor.. Not that that's all I'm looking for, but if I need help, it would be nice to count on someone.I did alot for alot of niketalkers on here and people elsewhere..I've missed school, work, camped out while sick, I've missed weddings, and all types of events to help others...And people act stingy and rude.If I can go out my way, why can't you? That's not why I stopped helping... But it did bother meWhile my prices weren't retail plus shipping.. My prices weren't overkill or rape.Sometimes I put up money for people.. And when I ask for a favor... Nobody can do anything.It's frustrating but hey... What can you do?
The more and more I read these posts, the more I know a new sneaker "community" should exist.  That's all I'll say, as I have ideas brewing in my head waiting on fruition.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm sure you guy's are sick of my complaining already, and on that note, I truly apologize. I am not a negative/spiteful, hateful person in general, especially when not being able to obtain a SNEAKER nonetheless... BUT, here is where things get very uneasy for me.
I called up NIKE, got a cool guy on the phone willing to help me out on the OC's , and stock locating, etc... Went top to bottom for me through the US's stock at Nike stores.. He said, you may be in luck, LA and Santa Monica are showing, 10.5 11, 11.5 on up... So I quickly call them up after thanking him immensely, and this is after calling half the countries Nike stores as well. LA is sold out, okay... I call up Santa Monica, woman who is very nice helps me out, I tell her I spoke with Nike and that they 'should' have these sizes in stock.. She say's okay hold on i'll check, comes back on the phone, I have a size 11.. I AM ECSTATIC at the moment... With my next leading question , I then get a little scare dto ask it in fear of her response, "can you please do a phone order for me"... She proceeds to ask her manager and put me on hold. Coming back, and with my fear of her answer, it is exactly what I expect, "sorry sir we cannot ship them", my retort immediately is then, how come? Company policy is you are allowed to ship out a sneaker 2 day's after it's release date, REGARDLESS of if availability and 'limited' nature. I say can you please put a manager on the phone, okay she said. Guy picks up, with a brash undertone.. Sir, can you please explain to me why you cannot ship these to me? OH, well, it's limited and ............ And? Well we just can't.. I said , I know your company policy and 2 day's after the release, you are ALLOWED to sell it to me, by phone order and out of state. He said, well you can come pick it up... At this point i'm like, I AM DOING A PHONE ORDER BECAUSE I AM IN NY, and I can't find a pair anywhere.. I called first, first come first serve, you are now liable to sell it to me under company policy with my intent of purchase and expressed interest in purchase. He say's, well  I can't, and hangs up.... ARE YOU F'NG KIDDING ME? I call up NIKE and file a complain, she calls on the other line the store, while i'm on hold, to get an answer as to why they cannot sell it. He say's, we aren't doing phone orders today........... I have had it with NIKE in every aspect, i'm done.

Wish everyone well, i'm taking a leave of absence from the site and buying sneakers. I just can't deal with the rudeness, aggravation, hassle, poor business ethics, etc.....

mad.gif

Are you sure they had an 11 Martin? I been calling everywhere and Santa Monica as of a couple days ago, from the restock, they only had a Sz 7.5... I been looking all over for a 11 for my boy D, and nothing. They had a 10.5 all the way in Huntington beach and was just too far out and they didn't wanna ship em out to me. Probably all gone by now.

I been looking and asking for my boy NotoriousMJ23/Darryl for a sz11 or 11.5 everywhere. He has helped a lot of Ppl in here and sucks that no1 returns favors here.

I don't think this is against the rules nor am I selling or buying. I'm just ventin right now.

Sorry that's happening to you Martin And thanks for the love Ed. I appreciate it. And yeah.. The feeling is bittersweet. I love helping... But I don't like when people act selfish and don't return the favor.. Not that that's all I'm looking for, but if I need help, it would be nice to count on someone. I did alot for alot of niketalkers on here and people elsewhere.. I've missed school, work, camped out while sick, I've missed weddings, and all types of events to help others... And people act stingy and rude. If I can go out my way, why can't you? That's not why I stopped helping... But it did bother me While my prices weren't retail plus shipping.. My prices weren't overkill or rape. Sometimes I put up money for people.. And when I ask for a favor... Nobody can do anything. It's frustrating but hey... What can you do?

D!
As I was out and about yesterday, I was asking every store I went into for an 11/11.5 in the OC, for me you ask?
Nooooo.
For you, but being that 11/11.5 seems to disappear the fastest everywhere. I struck out 
ohwell.gif

I still periodlically call stores up and such bro. If Ed or myself locate a pair. You know we got you fam.

man dont want to go through almost 900 pages dont think any can but anyways does anyone know if the kobe vi dukes are HoH release only or general?

Had them in the cart, sold out while I was checking out. Missed again. I officially hate the Kobe VI.

THANK YOU Kstrick!
Missed out on 3Ds on Eastbay and NDC. Much appreciated. Hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled.

^^^ Good looking out I got another pair of 3D's and a pair of OC's...now lets see if they cancel it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom