OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem guys! I missed out on 3ds and Ocs from NDC and wack %$@ eastbay. I happened to be browsing the site and the shoes started popping up...I almost pooped myself! For those that missed out like myself and got a pair tonight congrats!

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

No problem guys! I missed out on 3ds and Ocs from NDC and wack %$@ eastbay. I happened to be browsing the site and the shoes started popping up...I almost pooped myself! For those that missed out like myself and got a pair tonight congrats!
Thank you for the help
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Good looks again fam
pimp.gif

Glad i got my 3ds..they were second priority behind OCs..got my OCs comin my way thanks to my dude

Thanks for sharing! Did they actually have a FSR of the Grinch?! When I checked the site I saw all sizes listed, but only the 10.5 was left.

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Good looking out I got another pair of 3D's and a pair of OC's...now lets see if they cancel it or not.

Didn't some people's grinch's get canceled?

Better question... did anyone order the East LA's from them with no problems?

Originally Posted by HILL

Thanks for sharing! Did they actually have a FSR of the Grinch?! When I checked the site I saw all sizes listed, but only the 10.5 was left.

Nah just that 10.5

Wow man, thanks Kstrick12! Managed to get order thru for OC's! Missed on 3D's, but I'm so pumped. Hopefully all of our orders get fulfilled . *crosses fingers*

Had the 3Ds in the cart but second guessed cuz 90% of orders from that site get cancelled and didnt feel like having money tied up for a month. By the time I decided to go ahead and take the risk they were gone.

Got my size 12 OC's yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I got an E-mail confirmation, hope it goes through.

I was debating as well, didn't want to spend the $$ so I just used my CC. It must of kept my place or something because I took my sweet $!* time.

Originally Posted by HILL

Nah just that 10.5

had that in my cart but decided to pass, not really feeling them! sucks there were no 8's in the 3ds
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom