OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I never ever saw them before this weekend, but looks like they are on SportsAuthority and FootballFanatics...Can't find every color but man if you wear those with shorts to walk around you would look like a fool. I would wear them under pants so that no one could see them cool idea just hard to pull off.

IMO blakes dunks were the worse in this first round...just like most shoes these days...wayyyyyy too much hype haha

Copped the 3D's at nikevault tonight. They almost turned me away. They have it all blocked off, and one of the security guards told me they were closed. I saw some other guy go in a different entrance, so i
followed him. Sorry i couldn't help out some others but i didn't have the extra funds on me. I was just expecting to go down there with my wife and hang out, Get something to eat and walk around.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Is the vault restock like heres alot or a coupls pairs, stuck @ work till 8pm n no way i can make it out there till tomorrow, wat time hasthe vault been opening n wat time tomorrow?

restock was nice. ended up with a few pairs that I shouldn't have bought...

^^^^restock was nice, as in there more pairs? Or nice cuz u happen to be there, i wana make the ride out there but dont wana miss out

There's more pairs. I was there at 6:00pm , He said the truck just got there about 40 min. earlier. I'm size 11 which sells out the quickest and he had 11's in the 3d's and oc's.

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good looks fellas.

And cool that your hooking Ppl up but don't post that...

NO NEED TO LOCK THIS THREAD IJAPINO.....

JUST SUSPEND/BAN THE PPL THAT ARE POSTIN STUFF LIKE THAT.

exactly..

Waverder, did that oreder for the Sunsets go through for you?

you are the homie Jdub.. it sure went through.  Delivered by UPS yesterday(friday) Crazy how lucky I got. Thanks a lot!!! Like I said before, I owe you.  THANKS AGAIN!

Glad you got your pair homie.

Originally Posted by jerry24

There's more pairs. I was there at 6:00pm , He said the truck just got there about 40 min. earlier. I'm size 11 which sells out the quickest and he had 11's in the 3d's and oc's.

I also got there around 7ish and I was able to cop. They have plenty of OCs and 3Ds in smaller sizes if you guys are still looking.

Hey guys... so how many more VI's you think are going to release by end of the summer? I really really want the Chinas as my next pair but since im a student and the moneys tight I might hold off for like a kobe vi big stage or something crazy like that lol.

what you guys think? Should I buy Chinas and hold maybe for a trade or someting?

Originally Posted by mambaa

Hey guys... so how many more VI's you think are going to release by end of the summer? I really really want the Chinas as my next pair but since im a student and the moneys tight I might hold off for like a kobe vi big stage or something crazy like that lol.

what you guys think? Should I buy Chinas and hold maybe for a trade or someting?
There were over 40+ colorways of the Vs. I wouldn't expect any less than that for the VIs unless the Lakers don't make it to the finals. 

Did you guys see Kobe wearing the 3D today at the Nokia theater ? Sickness. Shoes is so dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i thought blakes dunks werent impressive. mgee should have won

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the ZKVI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom