OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
109301654.jpg

109301374.jpg

there's someone in the ID thread that made the exact same pair.

^I stand corrected, they were just hyperfuses. Anyways, has anyone heard what type of release the China's were going to be? I know it was speculated to be limited, but i sure hope not...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by alsasam

Kinda rigged towards Blake I feel.

yeah it was.   was curry wearing asg red kobes?   i couldent tell
nah he was wearing some red air max fly by's

they looked like Canada hyperfuses to me.. .no strap

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players...c30af6581-getty-109009592mw002_taco_bell_sk:1
oh and he said he wore those to rep Davidson. he wore fly by's in the rookie v. soph game.

are there any other releases after march 5th that we know of? i can't think of any

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^I stand corrected, they were just hyperfuses. Anyways, has anyone heard what type of release the China's were going to be? I know it was speculated to be limited, but i sure hope not...

march 4th i believe limited as usual

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Steve Kerr wearing Black/white IDs.

they looked clean.  anyone got any pics?

Yeah, he jacked my pair. lol. When I saw it I was like... awww man of ALL people... Steve Kerr? 
embarassed.gif

But here they are.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by al3x89

yuck.

i can put all my money down that if kobe wore those during the christmas game/all star game and they released 24 pairs, you would have a pair 
tongue.gif

theres no way in heck i would.  too much red...  perhaps if there were color fading, MAYBE.  the reason i got the grinches were that POP of yellow that fades into green.   i love yellow
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom