OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Anyone that made it in to the vault, how did you make it in? I'm here and security won't let us through

I heard there is more than one entrance, that you can get in the other one or something. Can anyone who has been there confirm this for this guy?

Anyone that made it in to the vault, how did you make it in? I'm here and security won't let us through

on their FB they posted to just let security know you're going to the vault.

Damn. I need the ASG blk/red pair! How is Kobe gonna rock em and I'm not... If he wins MVP, I'll cop first thing Monday morning.

Del sols will due, for today.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn. I need the ASG blk/red pair! How is Kobe gonna rock em and I'm not... If he wins MVP, I'll cop first thing Monday morning.

pimp.gif

Not going to lie, this is the deal breaker for me because there are so many other colorways I'd prefer.

Originally Posted by s dubl

on their FB they posted to just let security know you're going to the vault.
Yeah another guy just told me to tell Security that you are going to the vault to buy shoes, try that, good luck.

In regards to the guy that said it doesn't look like the Grinch's are getting much love it's not true. I don't think there's one person that owns them that regrets the purchase. Just so many new cw's have come out that are relevant to conversation.
Love the socks, Kobe is for real laying it out this year! What other shoe can contend with the VI's?

^ @HorrorKid

Yeah my guy that was there earlier said to just tell them you are not there for the All Star game, that you are just there to buy shoes and they should let you go to the vault.

He also said that even though they have the area blocked off there is still a walkway you can go through that leads you to the vault, near a sign that says Los Fearless, towards the Jam Session I guess.

why why why did they make the scales on the breds silverish ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IF they were black like the del sols its be wrap on em, theyd be perfect

i keep my grinches out on top of the box so i can always see em as i pass by that room, i want another pair to hang on the wall like a deer head, PRIZED FOR TIS THA GRINCH

******* off topic but the 2004 ALL STAR game is on espn classic right now

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

In regards to the guy that said it doesn't look like the Grinch's are getting much love it's not true. I don't think there's one person that owns them that regrets the purchase. Just so many new cw's have come out that are relevant to conversation.
Love the socks, Kobe is for real laying it out this year! What other shoe can contend with the VI's?

None... In terms of performance, (excluding aj '11s since I haven't played in em nor do I think that it will top a heel and fore/low to the ground shoe) Kobes come out on top...

Looks.... Should I repeat myself again? Post a picture of all the sigs out right now... Which shoe looks iller?

There is a reason why I see Ppl posting in here that never have... and tend to only post in the JB threads or other threads(not saying that it's not allowed). It's b/c the shoe is that damn hot right now. Regardless if this was a Kobe signature... It's appealing when you see it on the shelves.

pimp.gif

I thought you got them?

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

why why why did they make the scales on the breds silverish ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IF they were black like the del sols its be wrap on em, theyd be perfect

i keep my grinches out on top of the box so i can always see em as i pass by that room, i want another pair to hang on the wall like a deer head, PRIZED FOR TIS THA GRINCH

******* off topic but the 2004 ALL STAR game is on espn classic right now

That's actually what I love about the Black/Red VI's the most. When I saw the metallic scales I was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Another question for you guys: Is the VI going to go down as the greatest Kobe shoe? In terms of it's marketing and design, i feel as if none of his other sigs compare and he also used the VI in his cement block so they will always be iconic for that.

The only pair of VI's i own are the Grinches but i feel like the VI's are a great shoe based off the one model i own. I never bought the V's and i ran through my IV's for balling, the VI's are showing up in gyms around me more than the IV's and V's ever did.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Another question for you guys: Is the VI going to go down as the greatest Kobe shoe? In terms of it's marketing and design, i feel as if none of his other sigs compare and he also used the VI in his cement block so they will always be iconic for that.

The only pair of VI's i own are the Grinches but i feel like the VI's are a great shoe based off the one model i own. I never bought the V's and i ran through my IV's for balling, the VI's are showing up in gyms around me more than the IV's and V's ever did.
^True, they will always be imprinted in his cement block, that is one thing they have. I think the most important thing aside from that and the marketing/sales success of the shoe, will be if the Lakers win their 3rd straight title, get Kobe's second 3-peat, and Phil his 4th.

IMO that will make the V and VI on close to equal level, and also bring up the value/importance of the IV's, the iv, v, vi will be remembered for Kobe's last 3-peat run and will all be classics.

At the vault mad pairs of OCs the 3ds will arrive in 30 min from what they are telling me

I'm gona wait it out I have on grey hoodie and glasses say wadup if you come in Nike frees

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

it's the best kobe shoe i've played in (4 5 and 6) and the best shoe of all time. but then again, i haven't played in the 2k4's.. and i don't want to. never gonna wear high cut again 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i knew you were gonna get the ASG 
laugh.gif

This thread is about to get locked I can feel it..."can you buy me this, can you buy me that".....come on fellas utilize the pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom