OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Daaaamn, Kobe got some really ugly kids....

i agree

3478bic.jpg

If I didn't know any better, or didn't have self control, I'd jump in my car now and go to the vault. I'd have to return my ASG's to afford another pair and I don't want. Haha.

Mjrod: yup since its sunday got free parking walked in n asked dude can i get a size 13, n he said jz go to the counter n get them, n i was like wat?!? Jz like that, swooped up n waiting in line to pay was the longest cant believe i was able to get my oc's very happy!!! Again thanks to the fellow nt'ers wit the info

good to hear B...thanks for letting me know bout the 3Ds. Glad they didnt have my size lol.

Work today = can't go to the vault. I'm trying to see if one of my friends going to the game tonight can get me a pair of OC's. 

PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS IJAPINO......SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW RULES
ohwell.gif

....and I think it's funny that people complain when they get asked for help (swoosh dicos and such, when they brag constantly about having one) and turn around and ak for help. The nerve of some people.....

Originally Posted by s dubl

PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS IJAPINO......SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW RULES
ohwell.gif

....and I think it's funny that people complain when they get asked for help (swoosh dicos and such, when they brag constantly about having one) and turn around and ak for help. The nerve of some people....    
Keep making assumptions my man...

Not salty at all, and why you think Im talkin bout you? I never mentioned any names
wink.gif

sigh.... wish i wsa in LA or Oregon got love period... lol
i need to stay out of this thread or away from OC's lol

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

You must have the lowest self esteem to be making fun of 2 little girls.
tired.gif

Ummm NO, I'm actually just being honest and if you seriously believe that his 2 girls are anything but ugly then you must be blind sir....

arsonist you shoud put a picture of yoursef in the avatar so we can see how good looking you are.

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Just came from the vault and was able to get 11s in the OCs and 10.5s in the 3Ds. There were about 20 people in there and pretty busy. They had most of the sizes out on the back counter, only had sz12 and up, or below 8s. They may have had more in the back, didn't see an 11 out and asked anyways, and they had em.
damn i needed those 12s
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

You must have the lowest self esteem to be making fun of 2 little girls.
tired.gif

Ummm NO, I'm actually just being honest and if you seriously believe that his 2 girls are anything but ugly then you must be blind sir....

everyone has there own opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom