OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my ASGs today. This is my 2nd pair of VIs next to the Black/Del Sols.

Anyway, had a chance to get these yesterday but I opted for my chance at some Hollywoods during the Nike Vault re-stock at 4pm. No luck. They also had a bunch of OCs on Sunday but sold out fast.

Anyway, very satisfied with this pair. Made it even better when Kobe won MVP, the West winning, all in LA.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn... No blk/red ASG at Santa Monica Nike or any Footlocker to ship out an 11 or 10.5... Damn.

I slept indeed.

I was suprised that you didnt get your pair when they came out

I know the Del Sol's are a GR, but I can't seem to find them in my size 11.5 anywhere...I slept but these are the only colorway I want.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I know the Del Sol's are a GR, but I can't seem to find them in my size 11.5 anywhere...I slept but these are the only colorway I want.
Do a store lookup.  You'll find them.

Since I was in the area, I stopped by the Vault earlier around 2pm today and got the sz8 OCs. I saw a sz9 OC displayed but they weren't selling them. I think they were completely out of the 3Ds too.

Damn... No blk/red ASG at Santa Monica Nike or any Footlocker to ship out an 11 or 10.5... Damn.

I slept indeed.
I might be wrong, but I don't think you will miss these that much down the line.  I truly believe that out of all the ASG releases, the 3D(simply because the gimmick), and OC will be the ones people look back on and wish they had.  If Kobe had scored 50, won the MVP, and it was his first ASG MVP, maybe we'd be on to something big, but I really think these are pretty weak.  The tongue is eh... and they could have made it much smoother like KD's ASG shoe. Just my opinion.

I am surprised everyone thinks they are gonna get shipping confirmation from KB24 this quick. Were any of you guys around for the Grinches? KB24 took about 3 weeks to send confirmations and cancel a ton of orders. Not to be negative but thats why I put the 3Ds in my cart that night but didnt complete the order.

yeah, kb24 took weeks for them to finally deliver my grinches. although i was lucky enough to get them, it was a pain to wait that long

I slept indeed.

check out the HOH lakewood. im sure they have plenty

Originally Posted by marley

I am surprised everyone thinks they are gonna get shipping confirmation from KB24 this quick. Were any of you guys around for the Grinches? KB24 took about 3 weeks to send confirmations and cancel a ton of orders. Not to be negative but thats why I put the 3Ds in my cart that night but didnt complete the order.
Someone I know who ordered BS Away from them got his shipping confirmation 2 days after buying and had his shoes 4 days after he bought them. 

I am pretty sure I was one of the first who copped them seeing there was still FSR when I went back after buying and they accepted my Paypal payment today I just saw so I think I am good.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by Nermindee

this whole trying to match the shoe with a shirt thing is getting ridiculous... but whatever makes ya happy.
+1
Yep.  I can see having a little orange on a shirt but not the whole dang thing 
sick.gif

Dudes will be wearing these to match next 
laugh.gif

4c47dabd8784f.jpg

eek.gif
 I didn't know KB24 took that long for the Grinches. I've read some stories before but that's terrible. Hope it works out.

Originally Posted by Wings90

eek.gif
 I didn't know KB24 took that long for the Grinches. I've read some stories before but that's terrible. Hope it works out.

Any updates? I emailed them on Friday but haven't gotten a response yet.

Originally Posted by macnificent7

Originally Posted by Wings90

eek.gif

Any updates? I emailed them on Friday but haven't gotten a response yet.

I think it being All-Star weekend this past weekend I don't think we will get any replies or shipping confirmations till at least tomorrow.

thank god. the OC and 3ds are releasing in mid march over here..im not lookn too good with the $ this month

I was able to get the last size 12 ASG today from HOH chicago. I know that the HOH North Riverside had an 11 as biggest size yesterday for ASG. I really want the OC.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^my grinches are too big, prolly won't ball in them anymore...
but on my ela's, I have been lacing up to the top notch (which i usually leave open) and I haven't seen anything in about 6 wears so far....
ship it off to nike mayne.
Anyone know what the best way to handle that return to nike? Bought them from kicks-crew about a month ago but only wore them about 5 times so far... What type of turnaround am I looking at? Thanks

sorry it took so long for me to show these pics guys...

but here's my kobes that CONTINUE to break in the same area...

and my zk6s broke soooooo fast..

eek.gif
eek.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom