OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, minutes away from landing my OC's. $195.00 shipped, just hoping the seller doesn't cop out. That's a more than fair price to pay for me. If so, it's East LA's and then on to China's and Dukes. WOO-FREAKING-HOO!!!!!!!!!

^ what the hell. that has to be outdoor.

or..

it happened in the SAME spot, on a different shoe. user problem?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Just finished hooping in my OCs... Dope shoe to hoop in...

Those shorts look quite good in matching.

Thanks man, picked them up in one of the Nike outlets while I was in Vegas last weekend.

First look at the Kobe VI BHM. This is as close as it gets to the Kobe V Big Stages. More pics on the blog. Enjoy !

Yeah those had to have been used on asphalt, makes me scared to use my grinches this summer
frown.gif

I love the BHM's but the logo kills them for me, just ruins the flow of the shoe IMO. Just wait till around release day, people will be all over the hype train for these!

My pair came today from NDC. They do look better in person. I was skeptical when I saw the pictures. The teal is different and it works with the orange. I like the fact that Nike used black leather for the ankle area.

dsc0853.jpg

dsc0855j.jpg

dsc0847j.jpg

dsc0860.jpg

Originally Posted by bimmers88

OCs just arrived. It's still cold and snowing in NJ. I'll wear them in the summer along with this shirt
bad367fa5ed5c4e2d12fd8c0cbc16751f5713fe5_r.jpg

c312660536c00d74d3ec1f6e552e1341fe3926f8_r.jpg

Sorry for those who missed out on these but they are very nice.
indifferent.gif
, what's sad is that you think you're fresh 
sick.gif
. If this is the best you can do, you don't deserve to own a pair
tired.gif
. The OC just drop $140 in resell value because of you
eyes.gif

Please don't compare or pass the BHM as the away Big Stage. It's not even in the ballpark. The Kobe V away big stage has championship significance and the KBV is far batter than the KBVI.

the overlay on the BHM is nice to me.. but for some reason i can't convince myself i MUST HAVE them.... oh well pass for now... totally fine with my lineup and my chinas coming up.... I'll more than likely grab glass blues and green TBs on the way

k we got our laughs, back to the shoes... don't want this thread locked with all this flaming, beginning to look like the Lebron thread. I'm feeling the home Del Sols now that we see Marqueesole's pics. Will cop at discount though. BHMs will be copped without a doubt.

I'm passing on the BHMs, I could have gotten them a couple of weeks ago, instead I finally scooped up a pair of the Away Big Stages. They're on their way now, can't wait to receive them!

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

would love to see pics of the BHM with the gold laces on
yeah, me too. Our HOH got less than 30 and is going to do a midnight release on those and others dropping that day. Gonna pass only because I know so many heads would appreciate these more than me. GL to all who are going to get them,

Just got back from the Santa Anita mall in socal.. Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, and Shiekh all had ASG's. Shiekh even had a few pairs of East LA's.

Yea I hope I can grab pair or hopefully 2, I really like the BHMs nice & simple & I like what they represent, I should be good. NJ really dont show Kobe love lol, ppl will most likely line up for the BHM Retro 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom