OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by MadIslander

yall see nice kicks posted a pic of a possible POP (playoff pack) CW? it was white/yellow ?
Yep. Pics were posted a while back. Just that this thread moves too fast so those pics are several pages back now.
haha good lookin out, yeah this thread blew up. that pop cw is clean.
nikestore took down the del sols, right when i was about to grab a pair. 
mad.gif
 , my bad for slackin, im sure they will get back on there

Originally Posted by GZA73

Please don't compare or pass the BHM as the away Big Stage. It's not even in the ballpark. The Kobe V away big stage has championship significance and the KBV is far batter than the KBVI.
Have to agree with this. Just because the shoe is composed of pretty much the same colors doesn't mean that you could consider them equal.

Oh and the graphics on the Big Stages looks way better than those on the BHM's.

my big issue is debating whether i should cop the BHMs or not....gna scoop the del sols, and the rices...hella black shoes.

I can't imagine them not being GR since they've been out in the UK for a minute. I understand the market is different over there but still.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

I think i m the only one on the POPs,
i think they r pretty good looking~ lol

I wasn't feeling them when i say pics from another site thinking they were fakes until I saw marqueesoles' pics. I'm glad these aren't like the V home del sols with the yellow midsoles. The black midsole with the yellow front outsoles is a better look.

I don't think need4sheed will be back in the Kobe thread again. He probably feels like a king in the Foam threads.
laugh.gif

forgot to mention, for those in socal close to downtown LA, the WSS on wilshire and union has several sizes of the asg's left if ur still lookin for a pair

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I wasn't feeling them when i say pics from another site thinking they were fakes until I saw marqueesoles' pics. I'm glad these aren't like the V home del sols with the yellow midsoles. The black midsole with the yellow front outsoles is a better look.

i feel them when they first shown in eastbay sample pic, only one picture of them thou.
i didn't kno they r the PoPs, but now these shows up, very close to that pic... i believe they r the PoP.

but i like the gradient finish and showing flywire more obviously in the eastbay pic thou...

Originally Posted by JumpmanJones

forgot to mention, for those in socal close to downtown LA, the WSS on wilshire and union has several sizes of the asg's left if ur still lookin for a pair

fly in on the 23rd...I hope I'm able to find some when I'm down there....Washington don't get **** for shoes except for HOH...and shoe release on a work day sucks since I live almost 3 hours north of there.

If those are the Pop's they look to much like the TB's. Whats with Nike not using Purple in any of the releases yet?

Originally Posted by hakbottom

If those are the Pop's they look to much like the TB's. Whats with Nike not using Purple in any of the releases yet?
been thinking the same thing....will the China's be the 1st VI with purple?

and sorry for sounding new...but what do you mean by TB? in the Jordan boards...people use TB to refer to the True Blue 3's....again...sorry for sounding new...by I kinda am when it comes to Kobe's.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

i feel them when they first shown in eastbay sample pic, only one picture of them thou.
i didn't kno they r the PoPs, but now these shows up, very close to that pic... i believe they r the PoP.

but i like the gradient finish and showing flywire more obviously in the eastbay pic thou...
you got a link to the pictures? I don't see it on their blog.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by hakbottom

been thinking the same thing....will the China's be the 1st VI with purple?

and sorry for sounding new...but what do you mean by TB? in the Jordan boards...people use TB to refer to the True Blue 3's....again...sorry for sounding new...by I kinda am when it comes to Kobe's.

TB = Team BankGeneral Team Colors

if those are the POPs, I think I'll be done with these after the chinas and concords.
horrible POP cw. yuck.
I hope we get some finals CWs tho...

they also got the dukes and real chaos on marqueesole aswell but its probably already been posted. those chaos vi suck compared to the chaos v

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn... No blk/red ASG at Santa Monica Nike or any Footlocker to ship out an 11 or 10.5... Damn.

I slept indeed.

Man, it's crazy cause I might have been the last person to grab the last pair, which was a size 10.5. But there's a story to it. So during all-star weekend, I was actually in town for a b-ball tournament. And before the last day of tourneys, which was Sunday, I happened to be in that area as I was picking up a pair of OC's from some one. Anyways, I dropped by the Nike store to check it out as it was my first time in the area. Well it took me around 10 minutes to find the store because my gps told me it was off Santa Monica Blvd, but it's really off Broadway. So I walk in and immediately go up the stairs passing up all the running stuff they had downstairs. Anyways, I walk into an employee that I knew back in my hometown of San Diego. After catching up with him, I ask if my other boy was working, and next thing you know my other friend was working there as well. Small world, but anyways we chat and I ask what Kobe's are still available. They both told me East LA's in an 11. Then they suggest the Lebron ASG, but I personally, they're a little to heavy and no where does it compare to the Kobe's, but they are dope. So I pick up the last pair of East LA's because I didn't want to leave empty handed. Then I go back to my last game of the tourney, and after winning a nail bitter at the buzzer, a few of my boys, wanted to hit up Nike Santa Monica before heading back home. So we walk in, and as we walk up the stairs, I see my friend that works there about to leave. But before he leaves, he tells me that some one had just returned a size 10.5 in the Kobe ASG. So I immediately hop on it, being my size and all. But the fact that some one returned them, and didn't flip them blows my mind. In conclusion, I lucked out , but keeping searching yo, ASG's are fire!! Not regretting a single penny I spent. I'm sure you'll find your pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom