OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by garylok11

Received my ASG's today, but dear EASTBAY, NO DOUBLE-BOX NO MORE BUSINESS.
Originally Posted by fja305

Just got my OC's from East Bay. I like the shoes a lot. What I don't get is how EastBay ships these shoes in a bag. They really kill the box when they do that.
I am sorry to hear that.  
frown.gif
  I forwarded your comments on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray
I have supported Eastbay boxing and packing all the way to this point and stated I have never received shoes in a bag--always double-boxed.  
However, I have recently received my shoes in a bag last week.  I have 2 more pairs coming today, so we will see if EB is changing to the new, cheaper packing method.

Btw, I'm a gold member (doens't mean squat, really), so there should be no excuse for that.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

3 days off nike talk and im going back 50 pages in this thread this is nuts.

This has to be one of the most active threads on the whole damn site
i go to sleep 12am central time and come back to this thread mid-day around 4 or 5 and its up bout 10 pgs
roll.gif

I Have A Question For U NTers
On Thursday I Ordered The Kobe 6 3D
From VMV inc And I Just Got An Email Saying
I Was Going To Get Charged $$$ That Amount
But Its Tuesday N No Email Regarding Shipping
Is That Comman For That Site To Take That Long
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hope U Guys Can Help Me Out

3 pairs will prob not happen...
5469110496_610b096c5c_z.jpg

update on the wear of the OCs as questioned a while back. The soles did not yellow or change in color... i wore them through the rain, puddles, and had was about to dance in em too (good thingi didnt or else
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 )

since the soles are tinted green already, i doubt i will see any yellowing in em...
like the Blk/Caro aj 5s, there were spots where you can definitely see the yellow, i dont think that will be the case for these OCs... since its more of a frosted sole and heavily tinted!

some random pics. @ workin from home and bored!
5469113094_183bdd6c74_z.jpg

5468520521_aa8953f99f_z.jpg

5468523345_32e0397271_z.jpg

hey I just tried on my friend's pair of OCs and they seem to fit smaller than the 5s. Is that the same for everyone? I wear a sz 10.5 in my kobe 5s and the sz 11 for the OCs seems to be the same size.

If anyone ordered a size 11.5 Kobe VI ASG shoe from us and your order has not shipped yet, please send us a private message so we can assist you with your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

sunsets fit me the same as all my 6s. I never understood that whole diff sizing on diff colors. My foot is fat so i guess i wont understand that.

Nice pics ED!

My OC's should be here this weekend.. Thanks to Dom!

I gotta find 3D's and year of the rabbit 2011's! And I'm good!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

i think I need a pair of OC/Sunsets
You Do!  haha  Me too, just hoping my order goes through
nwt- clean pics

Just got these in today, thanks fam!!  Lovin these

2r5q921.jpg

good thing you got em tho. and i told you bout those dumb rabbit shoes. your wasting your time with those, make an id or sumthin

lol i admired them OC's all last night before I had to pack them for D....
Now I'm stuck with Ed's pictures hahaha

So i picked up the All Stars with no problem on Thursday and checked the Foot Locker bag and found two 3 for 3 game cards. Does anyone know the winning code???

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

C'mon KB24 I need my OC's...send me a shipping confirmation today.
You'll probably get the shoes before you get the shipping confirmation from them
laugh.gif
Yep thats true.  You will prolly get the shoes in about 3 weeks and the confirmation a few days after that haha.  KB24 is a total joke.  Not too mention I would never count on them actually fulfilling an order. 

From what I heard they're not THAT BAD. I know with the Grinch release it was terrible, but I saw they accepted my payment that I sent through Paypal for the 3D's and the OC's I ordered so that must mean that I WILL be getting mine. I hope they arrive this week. YOTR 2011's, 3D's, OC's, BHM 3's, and BIN V's would make a nice week of pickups.
pimp.gif

thought i share this video of the black/red...imo i think they are the most underrated kobe vi!!!! they look so good in this video and in person. i will definatley cop these!!!

lol funny guy who did this review

Lol "Rabbit shoes"

I actually like the 2K11, the yotrs are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

At first I didn't like the black heel on the OCs, but I realize now that will make it that much easier to just throw on a plain black T n some cargos and be set! Can't wait for my pair....hopefully tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom