OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about the Kobe VI OC colorway, I had to buy them today! Man that colorway is nice! Never Wear Them: Nice pictures!

im still very salty that a ture sneaker head like myself in the bay area was shafted by countless resellers in the bay area...but as help to the true sneaker heads of this fourm, i just called nike vault @ the staples center and was told that they got a shipment in today of various sizes in the 3D and OC Kobes. they also got the ASG's in stock as well..they dont open till about 530 so if your in the area check them out...unfortunately to my avail, they dont ship.. still feeling kinda salty..lol

Originally Posted by 23jp45

im still very salty that a ture sneaker head like myself in the bay area was shafted by countless resellers in the bay area...but as help to the true sneaker heads of this fourm, i just called nike vault @ the staples center and was told that they got a shipment in today of various sizes in the 3D and OC Kobes. they also got the ASG's in stock as well..they dont open till about 530 so if your in the area check them out...unfortunately to my avail, they dont ship.. still feeling kinda salty..lol

you're a good man. i'm in the same boat. east coast gets no kobes cept for nyc.

Originally Posted by never wear them

good thing you got em tho. and i told you bout those dumb rabbit shoes. your wasting your time with those, make an id or sumthin

I need them man! I gotta get themAnd ID's are coming! Calm down!

I know exactly how you feel bro
frown.gif

good thing you got em tho. and i told you bout those dumb rabbit shoes. your wasting your time with those, make an id or sumthin

rabbit shoes?   you mean  jordan yotr?    did i miss something

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

rabbit shoes?   you mean  jordan yotr?    did i miss something
year of the rabbits.. he was talking to me

Originally Posted by ballertothend

ya eastbay has been bagging shoes but if you get a giftbox you get double boxed.

Every single shoe from the last 3 yrs were double-boxed, whether it be from Nike or Eastbay.  Times have changed, starting with the Kobes from last week.
2fe2555eb398b32e83049c8104bc1c59a5077b0.jpg

Then, these are what come in today.

f9625dfed392833489a4a54e1f1405be4fbaaa9.jpg

b4b25d7ef49a03208f64d87416c35c02b747b00.jpg

What's the matter, Eastbay.  Are you not bringing in enough money with your DirectTV, ProActiv, and Geico promotions?

I never had to gift box before in order to get shoes double-boxed, so EB better get on their horse and stop with this plastic wrap junk. 
indifferent.gif

sunsets fit me the same as all my 6s. I never understood that whole diff sizing on diff colors. My foot is fat so i guess i wont understand that.

I was comparing the Kobe VIs to the Kobe Vs, not different colors.  I wear sz 10.5 in Kobe Vs but sz 11 in Kobe VIs seem to fit me just fine.  I'm guessing the Kobe VIs might fit bigger as you break them in so I should get 10.5 in the VIs?  I'm planning on playing ball in them so if anybody can help me out with sizing, please let me know.  thx in adv.

Just called in and they said they don't have anything
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Anyone buying the glass blues?

I 100% plan on it.  Rices as well.  Skipping Dukes.  And if the Aces are really nice and don't look plain, then Aces as well.  

Also, Entourages.  3/5 is going to be a monster day!

So far we havent been talking about the glass blue..they come out in 2 weeks! I might cop idk want to see in person

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

ya eastbay has been bagging shoes but if you get a giftbox you get double boxed.

Every single shoe from the last 3 yrs were double-boxed, whether it be from Nike or Eastbay.  Times have changed, starting with the Kobes from last week.

What's the matter, Eastbay.  Are you not bringing in enough money with your DirectTV, ProActiv, and Geico promotions?

I never had to gift box before in order to get shoes double-boxed, so EB better get on their horse and stop with this plastic wrap junk. 
indifferent.gif

qft  Eastbay sucks with those stupid bags...i always try and remember to order a tshirt or socks to get them to box it...

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Just called in and they said they don't have anything
indifferent.gif
They haven't even answered the two times I tried calling
eyes.gif

Just got my 3D's in. They are nice in person can't wait to try them on. I must admit tho my fav zk6 thus far is the OC's easy.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

indifferent.gif
Seriously smh They're like 10 ads when I open every plastic bag.
30t6p3b.gif

after striking out on all all-star shoes i just decided to cop some del sols at local footlocker.. and man im happy i did
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom