OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear ya ill..i too felt the same way but as you get older in life and this "shoe game" it is what it is and you move on to the next. but yea nike has no loyalty to their true costumers lol

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by nikehead214

The thread moves so fast because the same questions get asked about 7 times a page

How do the Kobes fit? Are they true to size? Do they fit like the V's? 
What kind of release are these? 
Will they be a GR?

How much do they cost?

What stores will get them?

Anyone heard about _____? What kind of release?

Will these be on NDC?

laugh.gif
 but 
indifferent.gif
 at the same time cuz its true
The lurkers are watching right now...waiting...stealing info...then will pop up COPPED MY PAIR OFF NDC!!!  EASY COP!!! 
pimp.gif
Lmao, don't forget, "easy cop!  hell I even used my 74% off coupon" or "man I went back and copped 6, that was easy!"
Or the Swoosh lurkers.  Got mine for $90 off Swoosh!!! Swoooooooooooooosh!!!
roll.gif

The thread moves so fast because the same questions get asked about 7 times a page

Will they be a GR?

How much do they cost?

Will these be on NDC?

laugh.gif
 but 
indifferent.gif
The lurkers are watching right now...waiting...stealing info...then will pop up COPPED MY PAIR OFF NDC!!!  EASY COP!!! 
pimp.gif
Lmao, don't forget, "easy cop!  hell I even used my 74% off coupon" or "man I went back and copped 6, that was easy!"
roll.gif

You mad salty you have to pay retail while I get 40% off and I don't even work for Nike.
roll.gif

Never been to big of a fan of low-top kicks...but I'm glad I got my Grinch..ASG.and OC...now onto the 3Ds....these shoes have grown on me..

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Will they be a GR?

How much do they cost?

Will these be on NDC?

laugh.gif
 but 
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

You mad salty you have to pay retail while I get 40% off and I don't even work for Nike.
roll.gif
First of all you need to stop using that played out word salty.  Second of all, I wasn't directing it towards you.  I was directing it towards the people that never contribute to the board and just brag about their Swoosh account and then never reappear.  If I was so "salty" I wouldn't have paid for most of my shoes off ebay and I don't come on here and b$tch about it.  And if I had a Swoosh account I certainly wouldn't shout it to the world because I save 40 percentl lol.  I'd just help out NTer's if capable.  

Will they be a GR?

How much do they cost?

Will these be on NDC?

laugh.gif
 but 
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Where your OC's at, though? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Those POP's look good in those pics, I'm still confused on the whole insole situation though

Will they be a GR?

How much do they cost?

Will these be on NDC?

laugh.gif
 but 
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Those POP's look good in those pics, I'm still confused on the whole insole situation though

I'm waiting on KB24. I haven't received a refund so they're more than likely on the way, plus, I got 3 pairs of BIN 5's...so I won't be disapointed at all if I don't receive the OC's, my favorite ones are the 3D's and I have those already.

Bragging cause you have OC's isn't really cool dude, I could sell one (as in one shoe) of my BIN's and buy a pair of OC's and probably have money left over.
laugh.gif

Don't trip though. Nike got the lurkers with Swoosh accounts with the Allstar pack. Everyone paid retail. Haha.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Don't trip though. Nike got the lurkers with Swoosh accounts with the Allstar pack. Everyone paid retail. Haha.
Umm...NO limited release has EVER been discounted on Swoosh. Why you think I just bought the East LA and tried to cop the rest with my regular Nike profile.

Originally Posted by rhester

Can I still find Sunset's anywhere?
Sz.13

^basically your only shot is eBay, craigs list, etc. I am still trying to track down a pair of 13's also.

Sz.13

If you are in LA, I've heard that Vault is getting random restocks so you may wanna try there. Other than that it's probably sold out anywhere.
Jada2001Retro-I don't have the OC's nor did I want them (did have a size and hooked someone up for cheap), I was just joking around because I remember you kept posting about kb24 and being worried they might cancel.  Just messin around my dude 
pimp.gif
 Hope they come through for you

Sz.13

I saw Sz 13s all over LA during all star wknd. I'm sure they're still out there. Good luck yo.. hope u get ur 13!

Just FYI....

ALOT of people lost their Swoosh accounts a few years back because of Nike's layoffs and cracking down on employees giving more than just family members access to their discount.

They have gotten lax on it, but from a reliable source... the more people who speak about their Swoosh account here and guys asking to pay others for their Swoosh access Nike will soon again be cracking down and some of you will be real "salty" you wont have it anymore.

Just giving some of you a heads up.

By the way.. "salty" is played out? Man.. Im gettin old!!! lol

Yea I don't understand the insoles being different either. I would assume that they don't come like that.

Maybe the new insoles are less slippery? Wasnt that a complaint earlier that the insoles were too slippeery until they were broken in?

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Umm...NO limited release has EVER been discounted on Swoosh. Why you think I just bought the East LA and tried to cop the rest with my regular Nike profile.

Umm... I'm talking about the Allstar pack though.

Will they be a GR?

How much do they cost?

Will these be on NDC?

laugh.gif
 but 
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm waiting on KB24. I haven't received a refund so they're more than likely on the way, plus, I got 3 pairs of BIN 5's...so I won't be disapointed at all if I don't receive the OC's, my favorite ones are the 3D's and I have those already.

Bragging cause you have OC's isn't really cool dude, I could sell one (as in one shoe) of my BIN's and buy a pair of OC's and probably have money left over.
laugh.gif

^ Good luck finding a taker for one shoe...... Although I heard the lefts were really limited, lol.Good point though..........

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just FYI....

ALOT of people lost their Swoosh accounts a few years back because of Nike's layoffs and cracking down on employees giving more than just family members access to their discount.

They have gotten lax on it, but from a reliable source... the more people who speak about their Swoosh account here and guys asking to pay others for their Swoosh access Nike will soon again be cracking down and some of you will be real "salty" you wont have it anymore.

Just giving some of you a heads up.

By the way.. "salty" is played out? Man.. Im gettin old!!! lol
THIS. People running around saying playa price swoosh this that whatever is bound to make Nike take a closer look. They be messing around with the discount too now, First the Cement III's and now the Playoff XIII's. Next thing you know, Swoosh account will be as worthless as an AJ Flight Club account.

Please, just keep it moving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom