OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by never wear them

That is BS!

I put money that The Vault had that shipment from day 1 ! They just wanna f with us. Not cool. How is Nike gonna keep shipping out more shipments like that.

I know right...is this some kind of record how many restocks this damn store has received.

Just landed in Anaheim from Washington state. Anyone want to help me out in acquiring the Hollywoods and OCs from Nike Vault. Thinking about making the trip. It's my birthday on Sunday so I would definitely appreciate it :smile:

Nike Vault We got sizes 8 -14 on the OC and 9.5-13 on the Hollywoods. Check our twitter for a special contest!
6 minutes ago

I've been giving my business to Eastbay for over 10 years now. I understand the bagging part of shipping, costs less, I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is that my Del Sols came in the mail today in a jankie brown box instead of the standard Black venomenon box. Not cool.

photo1wi.jpg

Y'all forget that there are thousands of NikeTalkers....
I find myself goin in other retro threads asking for info.

Try to help if you can... 
REAL TALK!

The Nike Vault keeps getting restocks, they are not holding back inventory. When I was there all star weekend they just got a shipment and were unloading them off the truck. They didn't even know what sizes had came in they were just looking through the shipment they had just received.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Hey Ray, so no BHM Kobes on Eastbay tonight?
BHM's drop tonight? Sheesh. All these releases are getting tough to keep up w/.

Yes! Along with the BHM III n Playoff XIII...
Thanks for the info. I'm assuming they'll be on NDC but any specific time? (Yes, I scanned several pgs before asking but...this thread moves quick even though I check it daily).

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I've been giving my business to Eastbay for over 10 years now. I understand the bagging part of shipping, costs less, I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is that my Del Sols came in the mail today in a jankie brown box instead of the standard Black venomenon box. Not cool.

photo1wi.jpg

1 of 1 but that's some bs right there. That pair either had an F'd up box or a return w/o the original box

Its raining here in L.A. but I will try an attempt to make it out to the Vault today to hopefully pick up either the OCs or 3D. I wish the 13s werent coming out tonight also, I would've gotten both.

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from KB24.com for 3ds or OCs or All-Stars yet? They took my money already..

photo1wi.jpg
1 of 1 but that's some bs right there. That pair either had an F'd up box or a return w/o the original box

Return them to Eastbay. No one deserves that crap. Especially on a GR release. I'm sure there are more pairs with a REAL Box.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

photo1wi.jpg

Return them to Eastbay. No one deserves that crap. Especially on a GR release. I'm sure there are more pairs with a REAL Box.
Problem is eastbay is sold out of the del sols.

Dam I wish I lived in LA, with all those restocks, still looking for a pair of 3D for a non rapeage price.

Thanks to Baby Jumpman again. There was no way I was gonna get these without his update that late night.

You should be able to get del sols at the mall still. I think you should return them just pick it up at the mall.

^^^^ Those OC's are nice... Now the question is to get the OC's or 3D's?!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

photo1wi.jpg

Problem is eastbay is sold out of the del sols.
Were these a size 10? They were sold out and they popped back up the other day with a size 10. I'm guessing it was a return without the box so eastbay just sent it out that way. That sucks fam, but at least the shoes don't appear to be damaged.

wow another restock at the vault. Well I hope everyone gets there pair that wants one. I'd love a 2nd pair of 3D's to keep on ice or ball in. OC's & 3D's may be worth doubling up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom