OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Just got them in!!! BEAUTIFUL SNEAKER in person man DAMNNNNN we gonna be some broke mofos haha here some quick pics

I wouldve took better pics guys but on the clock lol

HOT DAYUM that shoe is so nice man. Smh at the box change
frown.gif
oh well. I'll get over it.

Price is still $130 I kinda like the box change about time & glad Nike didn't rise the price $10 for it. Once I get home I will post other pics took on iPhone 4 sorry guys I don't have the MONSTER camera Edwin has lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

Just got them in!!! BEAUTIFUL SNEAKER in person man DAMNNNNN we gonna be some broke mofos haha here some quick pics

I wouldve took better pics guys but on the clock lol

HOT DAYUM that shoe is so nice man. Smh at the box change
frown.gif
oh well. I'll get over it.

Why?

Ehh.. We went through so many years with the classic Nike box, now they want to change it. But like I said, I'll get over it. It's no biggie.

Your pics are dope regardless. I hope Footlocker releases them earlier

the new box is fresh. although I don't care much for the boxes in general.....
no more orange streaks against my closet walls.

^What up D. Seeing Wu-Tang tonight with some of the old crew...

I definitely don't feel one way or another about the box, but the del sols will be mine, can't wait til release.
The green pair is very intriguing, but I definitely don't ball good enough to rock those, haha

Thanks for the pics guys.

Edwin, I scanned the box release date is the 26th, but the 26th falls on a Sunday so I honestly believe the Del Sols will be moved to the 23rd or 24th or even that week before Xmas, it wouldnt make any sense to release them on a Sunday. So don't be shocked to see the VIs released date pushed up. I will speak to my DM & ask him what are the chances of the date being pushed up & let you guys know once I hear anything.

What up C!!!!
Wu-Tang Clan in effect baby (sans ODB)....they just launched the tour too, huh?...
you going with ShuShane & Ian?
....Don't get mad when GZA comes out with a lackluster performance....he's a bit full of himself at times...LOL

Dem Del Sol's are figgidy fresh.....and even the kush greens are nicety....
and my bball game is foul, but if my shoes look fresh who cares...hahah....

Have fun tonite C and tell all the peeps I said what's up! Take some pics and shoot them my way....

Nah just same ol regular tissue, but the box is very sturdy don't bend or break easy when picking them up we get 18 pairs & every single box is perfect not one corner bent or anything.

I work at FTL bro we got them in our shipment today, I can't buy them till release date

Four weeks sitting in the back room?! It must be torture for you knowing that everyday it's there but you can have them yet. I would wear it for the days I work there and when its time to put up the display pair(s) put that worn pair up. Maybe 
sick.gif
 for the person that buys that pair but 
pimp.gif
 you get to wear them. 
laugh.gif
  Who decides when it can be released early?

Nike & FTL has some say so on release date changes so it's a joint decision...& HELL YEA it sucks knowing they sit there & I can't cop so from today until release date I will just come into work & stare at em lol. but my discount is worth the wait.

I like the Black with white outsole but not the red midsole/heel cup. Black upper with white midsole and red translucent bottom would've been nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom