OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to add eric avar's page to my list....VI looking nice....yea my point was just watch the improper name calling...just not cool jmizzo stated. anyways, i cant wait to see what they will do with his shoe in terms of cw!!

hopefully they come out earlier...i feel like now that the Vs are dying down nike is dumping all these cws on us at the end...not that im really complaining because they will be on sale =)

Originally Posted by R23J

From Eric Avar's facebook   YES
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

But don't call him a name for it....
Damn man.... Horrible

And lol at "if the screen goes blank, type in NikeTalk.com in the web bar "
laugh.gif

Just go back to the previous page and see if your comment was posted.

Every time I hit back when that happened. It went back to posting again (double post).

If the screen goes blank or the next page doesn't load, I click the down arrow on the back/forward buttons on Firefox and go to the last page before the one that's titled, "Post a reply."

Man I swear I feel like I'm the only one here that thinks those are all fake....

Are you guys sure Eric even does all this FaceBook crap.

man, as much as i have a love/hate relationship with kobe....these shoes are awful! they look like the KBV with measles
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Man I swear I feel like I'm the only one here that thinks those are all fake....

I think they're fakes too.

I saw all those pics on page 20.. nothing new.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Eric-Avar-Nike-Innovation-Kitchen-Creative-Director/112260215490022

Yes all those have been posted besides the first ones I posted. Idk what makes you think that colorway is fake...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Eric-Avar-Nike-Innovation-Kitchen-Creative-Director/112260215490022

Yes all those have been posted besides the first ones I posted. Idk what makes you think that colorway is fake...

Nope. I think they're fake as well. Waiting to get excited once they are on Eastbay or NDC.

Originally Posted by arby24

shrewd. I also sent you a pm.
arby24, looks like he flaked on you too, eh?
indifferent.gif
that dood is not familiar w/ the word "reply". Sorry OT.

BTT: the bred looks
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom