OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Those "Carpe Diems" or whatever they are calling them this year are the first hot color way IMO. Black scales on black upper make it look cool instead of someone puke.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by never wear them

They're Fake

i think this thread should be locked until Nike officially announces them.

we have people thinking the pictures are real when they're really hating on fakes
laugh.gif
 it's ridiculous. 
I am gutted that Lakers colorway that looks like a cheetah is fake. They would have been a must cop for me and I avoided all the same colorways of the Vs.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Mugen,

How are VIs holding up?
They are doing well overall. The traction still seems to be an issue with me where I just dont feel as confident in my cuts. I've played a few 3on3 and games of 21 and I still prefer the Vs. I have yet to run full court in them just because when I go to play in a more serious game I switch into the Vs. I guess I really should give them more of a chance but I'm just more comfortable playing in my Vs.

VIs are going to be a try and see thing for me. I'll start with Concords and if I like them, I'll think about getting more. Performance is the #1 thing with me, I don't wear Kobes casually so if they don't perform on the court, I won't be buying them.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Mugen,

How are VIs holding up?
They are doing well overall. The traction still seems to be an issue with me where I just dont feel as confident in my cuts. I've played a few 3on3 and games of 21 and I still prefer the Vs. I have yet to run full court in them just because when I go to play in a more serious game I switch into the Vs. I guess I really should give them more of a chance but I'm just more comfortable playing in my Vs.

mugen, did you do a sneaker review on it?

Even though they're fake, the colorway itself of the black/purple/yellow is nice.

Not feelin the titanium ones.

The black/yellow colorways is nice, as well as the white/purple. The cheetah looking ones are alright... Not great, but not terrible.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Mugen,

How are VIs holding up?

mugen, did you do a sneaker review on it?

I didnt do a full official review of it but I did post my thoughts and differences between the V's when actually playing. I think its a few pages back now.

Originally Posted by never wear them

C'mon Nike... Just release this shoe already!!!

No - cause then I wont be breaking necks everywhere I go...lol

It is getting funny stopped where ever I go. I'm amazed how many people know what they are and actually ask if I can take them off so they can hold them/look at them up close. I'm always nice about it of course but you can see other people walking by so confused as to why this stranger just asked me to take off my shoe. haha I'm also getting used to turning around when I hear, "YO YO", "HOLD UP", and "HEY BRO" when in public and rockin the VIs.
happy.gif

Still not really feeling the VI's, but that could change when I see them in person.

Sorry if it has already been asked and/or answered, but what exactly is the cushioning set up in these?

^^ As nice looking as that colorway is, I believe those have been confirmed as being fake. Not saying that colorway won't release though...........

Originally Posted by shpongled25

pretty redic when the fakes look nicer than the real pics of the del sols and concords

just wait until NIKE's official pictures. all of the pictures we have aren't official. 

i am very excited to see more cw of this shoe! im digging how it looks, but i am not the biggest fan of the del sol or concords. im sorry if its been stated but what kind of release is the del sols? 

Yup. This thread hasn't even scratched the surface. 90 pages of just nonsense and fakes.
Mugen did provide us with some info tho.
pimp.gif
but I'ma have to check em out for myself.

i bet there winds up being a couple hot colorways that downplay the scales with color schemes like those black/purple fakes

I'd like to see the rest of the Duke colorway.

It's November 18th! Shouldn't we have Nike pictures by now?

Edit:
Spring spreadsheet posted earlier:

NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 001 BLACK/VARSITY RED//WHITE
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 002 BLACK/DARK GREY/WHITE/DEL SOL    
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 004 BLACK/VARSITY ROYAL//WHITE    
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 006 MTLC PEWTER/BLACK/CRIMSON/PURPLE
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 005 DARK GREY/GLASS BLUE/VIBRANT YELLOW/CHROME
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 100 WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 101 WHITE/COOL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK

Of the 7 colorways that were listed in the Nike 2011 Spring spreadsheet, the two in red are the most interesting to me. Seems like they might be the VI's versions of the Chaos and DK.

Do we have a spreadsheet for the winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom