OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with the 5s, pics couldn't even do them justice. These look 1000x better in person. Something you just don't see everyday. You'll have your pops and grandpa looking at em in a certain way
laugh.gif

wow! These suck far more than originally anticipated. Glad I won't be scooping any of these...settle the addiction for a year.

Originally Posted by s dubl

from the looks of it, I wont own many VIs.......lets see what happens when I see em in person or some NWT good pics.
im with you S...i sure do hope they look better in person or in pics...see above
tongue.gif

the silver and laker cw must be fake...if you look at the inlines and the del sol looking ones check out the snake skin print by the midsole..its like one long print around the whole shoe whereas the silver and laker cw are dotted all the way down to the midsole instead of this one long line....not sure if you guys notice it but just look by the mid-sole and upper meet you will see the difference.

Damn, so those are actually fakes?!

That's what a casual observer gets for coming into this thread...

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^ I am feeling the same way shaun. V's are special to me, these are gonna have to impress me in person, otherwise I am good with my V's.

Seriously , on the same page! These do nothing for me from the pictures I've seen, just terrible IMO... Crazy I would say that owning 30+ pairs of V's, but, I'm a realist and can't force myself to love something just because...Hopefully in person and as new pictures/colorways surface of actual sneakers, I'll have a change of heart. But as of now? Not 1 pair I actually want to buy.Edwin I'm shocked you love these so much, are you just being optimistic for their actual release? In denial?? Hah jk, just doesn't hold a candle to the V's as of right now to me...

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

i remember when pics of the chaos v surfaced dudes was denouncing them and the rest of the v like sins.

Yeah, I remember that. I always liked the Chaos though. They're my second favourite V's. They were the first V's I actually bought.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

These do nothing for me from the pictures I've seen, just terrible IMO... Crazy I would say that owning 30+ pairs of V's, but, I'm a realist and can't force myself to love something just because...Hopefully in person and as new pictures/colorways surface of actual sneakers, I'll have a change of heart. But as of now? Not 1 pair I actually want to buy.

I feel the same way. There are still a lot of IV's and V's that I don't have in my collection that I want.

I still like the VI though. The actual sneaker. Just not any of the colourways so far. FTR, I wasn't a fan of the Inline's for any Kobe, so I doubt the VI would change my mind. And I never liked the Del Sol V's.

Why are they special?? Simply put, how many other sneakers do you have that provoked you to buy 10-20-30+ pairs of them? LOL... Yes I have a LOT of Jordan's, and other basketball sneakers but I have never bought more than 10 pairs/colorways in any one sneaker... Whatever it is that makes them this way to me, really determines for me that they are indeed 'special'... Not to mention highly versatile in terms of their particular wear.. Casual, gym, basketball performance beasts, etc...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by theblotted

yeah go ahead and hate on them fakes. all the pic's earlier in this thread were fakes, ppl were hatin - and as soon as pic's from marquee and other places started to emerge, ppl are feelin this and feelin that. laughable. 

that site's painfully obvious that it's fake; i could careless. but they're prob leaked images of what's about to come. i'm not selling ++%@, i got nothin to gain, just posting/sharing what i'm seeing. very sure in a year haters changing tunes and copping multiples... buncha moronic hypocrites 
laugh.gif

What? I promise you those are not leaked pictures...

I'll buy you a pair of 6s if those shoe are indeed real.
ok, sorry not leaked pic's but FAKES of plausible cw's. happy? semantics smh. i never said those were real; truth is nobody knows except ones working on it. let's just say i wouldn't be surprised if nike came out with those cw. wasn't feeling the del sol or inline, but silvers may not be too bad

guess im the only one appreciative of the pix of fakes, imo they bring possibilities to life kinda. we all know the official nike production versions are gonna look damn near just like em. @ this point we know what to expect from this shoe for the most part, so just b/c someone posts pix of fakes dont act like the official versions are gonna be a billion times better. they're pretty much the same. truly think some of you are scared of the fact that these shoes are on the weak side...

NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 001 BLACK/VARSITY RED//WHITE
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 002 BLACK/DARK GREY/WHITE/DEL SOL    
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 004 BLACK/VARSITY ROYAL//WHITE    
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 006 MTLC PEWTER/BLACK/CRIMSON/PURPLE
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 005 DARK GREY/GLASS BLUE/VIBRANT YELLOW/CHROME
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 100 WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 101 WHITE/COOL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK

Of the 7 colorways that were listed in the Nike 2011 Spring spreadsheet, the two in red are the most interesting to me. Seems like they might be the VI's versions of the Chaos and DK.

its crazy those are fakes. any1 else see the vi topping the v?? i think they will, perhaps rather easily.

really?? hmmm ....i believe someone who has them already stated the traction (from their own experience) not as good as the Vs, which werent the best to begin with. but i guess we will know when they drop and people give them a test run

Originally Posted by never wear them

And with the 5s, pics couldn't even do them justice. These look 1000x better in person. Something you just don't see everyday. You'll have your pops and grandpa looking at em in a certain way
laugh.gif

Completely agree about the v's way better in person. I wasn't really feelin the chaos until I saw them in person. I remember some of the stock pics had the grey on the shoe looking brown. That's why I can't wait to see the vi's in person. Also, gonna be very interesting to see how they make multiple color ways of this shoe.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 001 BLACK/VARSITY RED//WHITE
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 002 BLACK/DARK GREY/WHITE/DEL SOL    
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 004 BLACK/VARSITY ROYAL//WHITE    
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 006 MTLC PEWTER/BLACK/CRIMSON/PURPLE
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 005 DARK GREY/GLASS BLUE/VIBRANT YELLOW/CHROME
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 100 WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI    429659 101 WHITE/COOL GREY/CONCORD/BLACK

Of the 7 colorways that were listed in the Nike 2011 Spring spreadsheet, the two in red are the most interesting to me. Seems like they might be the VI's versions of the Chaos and DK.
wow, can't wait...sucks that it's spring of 2011

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

its crazy those are fakes. any1 else see the vi topping the v?? i think they will, perhaps rather easily.

really?? hmmm ....i believe someone who has them already stated the traction (from their own experience) not as good as the Vs, which werent the best to begin with. but i guess we will know when they drop and people give them a test run
i meant in terms of aesthetic innovation. i think this shoe will allow colorways to be rendered in such ways not seen on many shoes. i think this will attract more ppl to the line.

when i first saw pics of the zkv, chaos, i instantly though of nike dunks because of the color blocking capabilities with the silhouette and actually also very slight similarities with silhouette of dunks. the zkvi will allow for a totally different game plan with the colorways. and for the ppl that are worried about the v and vi being indifferent- this is where i think the vi will greatly differentiate itself and eventually top the v.

i meant in terms of aesthetic innovation. i think this shoe will allow colorways to be rendered in such ways not seen on many shoes. i think this will attract more ppl to the line.

when i first saw pics of the zkv, chaos, i instantly though of nike dunks because of the color blocking capabilities with the silhouette and actually also very slight similarities with silhouette of dunks. the zkvi will allow for a totally different game plan with the colorways. and for the ppl that are worried about the v and vi being indifferent- this is where i think the vi will greatly differentiate itself and eventually top the v.

As soon as someone must begin to intellectualize a shoe, that shoe has already failed.

You either like it, or you don't.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I like the idea of the VI but the snakeskin is poorly executed..

It would have been better had they added different material to the lateral side, similar to what they did on the LeBron VIII. Chop it up a little.
Except make the holographic material a snakeskin pattern instead of carbon fiber.

This would provide better color blocking as well as appealing aesthetically. I also think it would help performance. I love that the flywire is visible on the pair below. That's a feature not as apparent on the VI.

http://cdn.nicekicks.wpen...files/2010/11/vets-1.jpg src="http://cdn.nicekicks.wpengine.com/wp/files/2010/11/vets-1.jpg">

I guess what I'm saying is that Nike needs to hire me.. Yeah, that would be the best solution.
laugh.gif

I guess being a sneaker fanatic/head makes a person want to see the shoe a certain way. For me, the VI feel short
frown.gif
and since I have nowhere else top voice my frustrations I said it here.

*sorry for posting a LeBron shoe in the Kobe thread.

Don't post that +%@+ in here

nat turner if you dont like nike so much can you just go to sole collector forums and bug them?? this is a niketalk forum for people who like nike hence the name. I mean whats the point of your posts when its just the repetitive "i dont like kobes why do you guys buy them blah blah blah..." you dont like kobes we get it....so why dont you just leave it at that?

flush all your kobe in the toilet for all i care but hell we get your point...time to carry on.

to be honest, there are a post or two that ive agreed with and they were interesting and made some good points but in terms of your negativity towards a particular line or whatnot you just keep pushing it and its rather annoying at this point.

i dont care if you rant back and spew out whatever comment you have in response (because you will and you always do) but seriously we get your point and get over yourself.

nat turner if you dont like nike so much can you just go to sole collector forums and bug them?? this is a niketalk forum for people who like nike hence the name. I mean whats the point of your posts when its just the repetitive "i dont like kobes why do you guys buy them blah blah blah..." you dont like kobes we get it....so why dont you just leave it at that?

flush all your kobe in the toilet for all i care but hell we get your point...time to carry on.

to be honest, there are a post or two that ive agreed with and they were interesting and made some good points but in terms of your negativity towards a particular line or whatnot you just keep pushing it and its rather annoying at this point.

i dont care if you rant back and spew out whatever comment you have in response (because you will and you always do) but seriously we get your point and get over yourself.

There's no point Drew, just him be, not worth your time bro.

You act as if Nike is your woman/sibling or something.

However, I comment on what I wish to comment upon, be it negative or positive, then with your approval or not. Just as many can come on and then say numerous times, that's dope!

Can't wait to see them in person!
I wanna see them in Fruity Pebbles!
Multiple pairs!
Wait until Kobe wears them, people will change their minds!

I can say how disgusting this shoe is, especially when compared with the V, which is a beautiful shoe.

Now, get over yourself, especially while thinking that you are capable of telling me what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom